Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:43 pm
SilverLutz

Mgbanwe couldn't help but fidget with the bone fragment around his neck. He knew he really shouldn't but it was interesting and he couldn't help but paw at it from time to time. He was sometimes secretive about this behavior and other times did it in front of other lions to see their reaction. But really and truly it was interesting to the young cub. Mgbanwe was careful to not strike the necklace too hard because he knew he'd be in big trouble if it ever came off.

Bones were super interesting to the young cub in general. He loved being around them and he loved seeing the structure on the inside. It looked almost like spider webbing inside some bones. Bones were truly fascinating. Mgbanwe was drawn to them. Often times he'd save bone fragments from dinner and examine them closely and do a number of things to them.

Right now he was focused on his necklace. Part of him wanted to swipe it off for the sheer thrill of seeing what might happen. Mgbanwe resisted this urge though. There was a problem though and that was he was bored and looking for something to do. That could mean a number of different things.

The boys tail twitched from side to side as he sat in his boredom. He let out a very loud sigh.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:57 am
Ruaka padded slowly out of the den her brothers and mother resided in, stretching out languidly from a nice little nap. No one was home at the moment but she knew her siblings were never far from the den. Their mother told them they were free to roam a bit from home but to always remain within earshot so she could call them if she needed them.

She didn't have to walk to far to find her brother Mgbanwe stretched out on the ground, a paw toying with the bone around his neck. She tilted her head slightly before approaching, not trying to sneak up on him but not announcing her presence either.

"What are you doing?" she asked once she was closer. Pale eyes peered down at her brother with both curiosity and mild disapproval. The bones they wore were of their ancestors after all and to bat them around like toys was hardly the way to treat them.

Alpaca Chobi

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:00 am
SilverLutz
Got really busy / distracted. I apologize for the wait. <3

Mgbanwe was quick to stop batting at his necklace. He hadn't noticed his sister at all because of how entranced he'd been batting at his necklace very carefully. The boys face twisted a bit as he tried his best to think of something to say that he was doing that wouldn't get him in too much trouble.

"Batting at my bone necklace." Was what came out. Honesty had a funny way of crawling out of a small cub. At the end of the day Mgbanwe was very much a curious little cub still learning.

"Why? Are you gonna tell?" He was half amused now and it showed in a small smile on his maw. "I wasn't hurting it. I was being careful." He was quick to add.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:56 pm
Ruaka nearly laughed at her brother's obvious statement. She was surprised he hadn't tried to come up with a sneaky answer, but his bluntness was both hilarious and impressive. She tilted her head a bit as he went on to proclaim he hadn't been hurting it and, upon a quick inspection from the distance she was at, it did seem to be okay.

"I'd tell if you broke it," she said plainly, not wanting to hide her intentions from her brother. "But since you didn't, I guess it's okay. But that'll be your tailbone some day," she warned. "Would you want some cub batting at it all day?"

She knew she would want her bones to be treated with respect. She had no idea which relative she wore around her own neck but she made sure to keep it clean and safe. It would be returned to the tombs eventually and replaced with another bone once she grew so she wanted to ensure her time with it would see it safely back to its resting place.

Alpaca Chobi
No worries!

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:56 pm
SilverLutz

"My tail bone? Oh yeah.." He looked thoughtful about that statement, "You know if my tail bone was to be on a necklace maybe I'd be okay with it... As long as the string didn't break." He looked quite satisfied with him self figuring out just how'd he feel after he was dead and bones. "I wouldn't want to sit around and hang from a string all day. It's good to get a little bit of play."

"Ruaka... " He looked down still deep in thought about this amazing question she'd asked, "I hope we're not necklaces any time soon. I'd rather wear a necklace than be a necklace.... I like not being bones..." He was thinking about being a necklace almost exclusively now. The thought wouldn't leave the small cubs mind and it was like going over and over again in his mind like a rolling tumble weed. The thought bothered him and the more he thought about it the more he wasn't sure how he felt about it.

"I guess I really should be more careful," Was the final statement he could come up with on the subject.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:08 am
Ruaka listened as her brother thought out loud, laying down in front of him as he spoke. Her white ears twitched and pale eyes watched her darker sibling with interest as he slowly picked through his thoughts. She didn't want to be a necklace either - not yet, anyway. Some day she knew she would be and she wouldn't have a say over it, but for now she was young and wanted to experience life - and as he came to the decision to be more careful, she reached over with a paw to rest it over Mgbanwe's.

"Good," she said, clearly pleased he had thought it over. To disrespect one's ancestors willingly was certainly not good, but they were cubs. A little playfulness happened from time to time. Normally Ruaka didn't like roughhousing with her siblings, but she figured in this case it was fine since he had learned a bit of a lesson.

"There's better things to play with, anyway. Like me!" The usual stoic cub grinned and pounced on her brother, toppling them over into the dirt. Thanks to her surprise attack she had him pinned but knowing he was the far more experienced wrestler of the two, there was no doubt she'd be on her back in an instant.

Alpaca Chobi

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:51 pm
SilverLutz

Mgbanwe was still going over the deep thoughts he had about his necklace when it had happened. He was pounced by his sister and he was unsure how or what to do largely because it wasn't something that happened often. He thought about kicking her off but he didn't want to interrupt such a powerful moment of sibling love that came rarely.

"Oh you got me~" He groaned lovingly, "What am I to do~" He gave her a knowing smirk and lightly tapped her with his front paws allowing him enough room to roll to the side of Ruaka. He then was quick to take up a play bow with his front paws spread and his rear in the air wiggling with playful intent.

"I guess you're right Ruaka, there are better things~" He giggled. "Why are you so smart?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:16 am
Ru growled playfully down at her brother as he feigned surrender, her tail lashing back and forth with delight. The gentle shove was enough for him to escape her hold and she bounded back out of the way, watching as he adopted a playful pose.

"Because I've got to be good at something," she teased, lowering her chest to the ground to mimic Mgbanwe's pose, her tail flopping lazily from side to side. Pale eyes watched her brother with amusement before pouncing again, knowing she'd be beaten this time but doing so anyway.

"I'm no good at this," she said with a little laugh, already unsteady on her paws as she flailed her front limbs at the dark cub.

Alpaca Chobi

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:30 pm
SilverLutz

Mgbanwe let out a playful cry as his sister came at him. He allowed himself to be hit by the flailing limbs and fell to his side playing defeat.

"Ooooh you got me Ru~" He squeaked, "I think ... I think..." He closed his eyes for a moment and let everything hang in the air for but a moment, "I- I - I must come back to life and take my revenge!" He hopped back up on his paws and playfully nuzzled his forehead to his sisters. "Noogie attack!" He cried.

He was so happy to be playing with Ruaka that he didn't want to spoil it by being too rough. It took a lot of restraint not to over play for a cub but he managed to keep his enthusiasm for being rambunctious down low and instead basked in his happiness to have Ruaka.

After he was done with his 'noogie attack' the darker cub backed off and took a seat.

"You know Ruaka... Brains must be nice to have. Can't solve everything with rough housing but you sure can figure things with that brain of yours. I was hoping if I rubbed my forehead to yours some of that might wipe off on me," He grinned stupidly at his sister, "But as you can see .. nope." He sighed and hopped back to his paws.

"Guess we gotta try again~" He went in for a second noogie attack.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:52 am
Ruaka lifted her head and tail proudly as Ban flopped about on the ground, 'dying' slowly. She knew he was playing but it still felt nice to have him go along with her awful fighting. Hopefully she'd get better once she was older and had some real training, but for now she was content to stick to less vigorous activities.

She let out a little yelp as her brother hopped back to his feet, 'attacking' her again with his forehead pressing against hers. A rather melodic laugh left her as she shoved at his shoulder to try to escape, her forelock mussed and flattened by his efforts. She lifted her paw again to fluff it back up, watching Ban with a tiny smile on her maw.

"Maybe it will...if you can catch me!" she said, bounding away as he tried to come in for a second attack. Ruaka knew she wasn't the best fighter, but she could run like any other cub. Giggling softly she darted away, dashing from her brother to get her to chase him. Even though playing wasn't her favorite pass time she was more than happy to oblige her brother, at least for a little while.

Alpaca Chobi
Last from me!

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:41 pm
SilverLutz
And last one from me wink

Mgbanwe looked quite surprise as he watched his sister scamper off. He watched for a moment as Ruaka ran before he kicked him self off after her. The whole time he giggled and cried after her, "You better keep running Ruaka~" teasingly.  
[IC] N'ezi-ozu Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games