Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:58 pm
Yimvelo was feeling a little left out of the loop in things. She'd been in the pride for a long while now and her sister had been a mother with grown kids already and she'd yet to have any. Maybe she was just being picky or she was just behind the bell curve. She wasn't sure which it was. Giving a stretch she got up and shook the sand from her pelt and walked to go find some water to drink. Perhaps she'd run into someone on the way.  
Sayilmaz had made a habit out of loitering by the waterhole that the Bonelands lions shared with those called the Firekin. He could usually rest assured he'd encounter someone to have an interesting conversation with from either pride (well, except for when it was one of the more sullen Firekin... not all of them were so chatty...). But his duties as an Inselelo were light enough work that most of his time could be spent in leisure. Besides that one duty he'd had yet to take care of... He wasn't afraid of the ladies, but he wasn't one to force himself onto a girl, either. The lion probably just needed someone incredibly blunt or overly flirtatious to let him know it was on.

He sighed and tried to push the topic from his mind and went back to lounging on a large, flat stone near the water's edge, and waited for whatever would come his way  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

As she grew closer she could smell the change in the air and smiled. Sweet sweet sanctuary was almost upon her. Though she realized soon that she wouldn't be alone. This was even better because company was always much liked. She was a bit of a socialite of sorts, but nothing like some of the gossipers in the pride.

"Greetings Sayilmaz" Yimvelo said warmly as she approached the male. She dipped her face to the water and took a healthy helping and turned her attention back to him. "Trying to stay cool?"  
Sayilmaz watched the dark brown lioness thoughtfully. The sway of her hips. The way her forelock covered her eyes like a veil as she drank from the spring. But he was about to embarass himself...

"You'll have to forgive me, my lady... with so many of you and just one of me, I'm afraid I'm not the best with names..." He grinned at her sheepishly. Really, he did feel pretty badly about it. He knew he'd seen her around plenty so there was hardly any excuse.

"But to answer your question first, yes. It's not too brutally hot of a day, but I don't really need an excuse to relax here." His smile turned more warm and welcoming.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:59 pm
She laughed and smiled. "You have no need to apologize. We do outnumber you 30 to 1 so I wasn't expecting you to know my name. Though it would have been brownie points had you said it." He gave him a wink. He was nice to look at and she was sorta getting the itch to perhaps add to the population.

"Perhaps it's just to stalk all the pretty ladies that come for a drink." It was all a jest but it was kinda fun to be flirtatious with the male. "I'm Yimvelo."  
[IC] Ithambo'hlabathi Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games