Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Ithambo'hlabathi Lands
[PRP] Lions Are Red, Skies are Blue. (Usushisa/Budek)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:16 pm
User Image
Usushisa had now approached one male, but would that be enough? Would someone else get to him afterwards and pull his attention away? Faust had seemed earnest, but what if he found interest in another lioness instead? What if he suddenly decided that he didn't want to help her after all?

So, it would be best to have some sort of back up plan, she thought. She went walking to decide who her next candidate ought to be and found the newest eligible male of the pride, Budek, first. He was the Inselelo that kicked out that grey stranger. Usu couldn't recall the name of the grey lion, since he hadn't had much presence in the pride. At any rate, he was gone now and Budek was here. And with the feeling of time running out pressing on her, she approached him without hesitation.

"You there," She called to him. "Budek, was it? Do you have a moment? I'd very much like to speak with you about a few matters of importance." She explained as she drew nearer.

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:52 pm
belloblossom

User Image

A voice cut through the air and his multi colored gaze fell upon a very vibrant female. "Yes, Budek is I." He stopped heading in the direction he had been going and turned his attention towards her as she approached him at a rather fast rate.

"What can I help you with?" He sorta had an Idea but wasn't entirely sure IF that was what it was going to be about. This was the first time a female would have propositioned him. It wasn't like he hadn't been mentally preparing himself for this, but still. It was almost strange.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:20 am
Despite her earlier conversation with Faust having gone so well, Usushisa still felt uncomfortable asking another lion so bluntly. So she walked with him in silence for a few moments before beginning.
"You're new here, but I'm sure that you must know some of the rules in this pride. That you have your choice of the lionesses here, plenty of chances to continue your line, though the lionesses really do the choosing, if I'm honest." She smiled up at him. "I'll be honest, that's what I'm here to do, er, to ask about, anyway." She paused, looking at his eyes and blinking. She hadn't been this close to him and by extent, hadn't noticed they were such different colors. They were memorizing.

Finally coming out of it, she shook herself and smiled.
"Anyway! Uh, do you... I mean, would you be interested in, trying it? With me? Or however you'd put it..." She fumbled with her paws. Please let him say yes.

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:20 am
belloblossom

Her statement made him smile, "Is it that obvious." It was more of a joke since he knew the second he had beat Bazizi word would have spread that there was a new male in the lands.

He was making it a point to get to know everyone and learn things though. He wasn't sure what the other male had done during his stay.

As she lead up to it he already knew what she was going to say. He knew that he couldn't really refuse and he probably never would unless they were outright insane or something of the sort.

"I would be honored." He said simply with a warm smile towards her. There were five eligible males and she sought him of all of them. That sorta felt good if he was being honest.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:52 am
Usushisa was mightily pleased when Budek so readily agreed to her proposition, but there was one matter that kept worrying her. She could definitely try with him once, but she wasn't certain how many times it would take with either of the lions she had approached, to see her off with cubs. If it didn't take immediately, like she fussed, then it may be a good idea to make sure that he would be willing to try multiple times, if need be.

Asking it, however, would be more difficult. So, raising her eyes to his again, she smiled back at him.
"I'm so pleased to hear that." She said easily enough, before pausing. "And you'd be willing to try it with me... as many times as it took for me to have cubs?" She inquired, trying to put the matter delicately. She wasn't sure if she succeeded or not, but she certainly hoped so.

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:05 am
belloblossom

He wondered so many things in those few moments as he stood there listening to her. He was glad he was happy to oblige to her request, that was what he was there for right? The needs of the lionesses. It was almost like he was being used for nothing more than procreation.

He supposed there wasn't anything wrong with that though.

"If that is what you wish, then I would be more than willing to try with you repeatedly until you are given children." He said to her with a warm smile. While he knew they did a brunt of the work he wanted to be around for any offspring he might sire while he's here. Or at least try to be.

He wasn't sure how independent these females could be.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:24 am
Usushisa relaxed considerably at the male's words, having watched him apprehensively while he thought over her question. Now with two males trying to do exactly as she had asked of them, she found herself considerably happier and smiled at the lion.

"You are very kind; I appreciate your offer immensely." She replied to him,
dipping her head and batting her lashes at him demurely. "...Did you want to,
um, try it... now?
" She asked tentatively. No time like the present, after all,
but she didn't want to come on too strong. "If you'd rather wait, I understand,
I suppose.
" She said, "I realize I may be being a bit forward, but this is a matter that's quite important to me, you see." She added, her tail swishing as she awaited to hear his reply.

AstoriaFallen
Feel free to just fade it out in your reply.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:43 am
He couldn't exactly say no, but he really didn't feel the need to say it either. All the females were pretty level headed and well mannered and that was good enough for him. Unless they were pretty nasty in personality he'd always oblige.

"I completely understand. I think I saw a secluded spot over there." Now that was hard to come by. "We can go over there, If you would just follow me." He gave her a smile led the way. It wasn't a long walk, maybe a couple of minutes or so.

Unless she wanted to handle things right here.

belloblossom
still need 2 more posts

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:08 pm
Usushisa smiled in her relief. She nodded to where he had indicated and followed his lead. How fortunate, she thought, that she had found two males out of the lot that were so willing to try to produce cubs with her. She hoped that she was able to succeed, like her mother had. She hoped so desperately for daughters of her own.

So, even though it was Budek's job to give her cubs she still said,
"Thank you." before following him along and thinking of the daughters she desperately wanted.

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:11 pm
It was his job after all, to provide for these lionesses in anyway necessary.

"You re welcome. " he replied back as he lead the way.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

[IC] Ithambo'hlabathi Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas