Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:03 pm
So there were males in the pride that didn't breed, that sounded awfully boring. So you were just friends with everyone? At least he got to sleep with the ladies, if it wasn't for that he might not of stayed at all. However, he needed some testosterone in his life, there was just way too much estrogen. He wanted to hide from them all at the moment and was seeking out some of the other male members that resided in the prides boarders.

Spotting a relaxed looking male not too far ahead he wondered if this was one of them, he didn't seem to be too preoccupied so perhaps he would like some company? "Hello!" he called out putting on his best, hey I'm knew but I still want to be friendly with you, face.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:04 pm
Dwa stretched himself out, off cub duty for now. He'd visited his mother and he cleaned up her little area for a bit and then they sat and talked for a while. Now the pale male was by himself and quite happy about it. He was in the middle of grooming his front paws when he heard someone calling out for him.

Crystal clear blue eyes looked up to the other male and he grinned in a greeting. He didn't know this one, but that's alright. This pride got members a lot.

"Same to you," he called back, hefting himself to his paws and into a standing position. "Nice day, isn't it?"  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:04 pm
The silver male seemed pleased enough to greet him and that was a nice relief, at least he was being accepted well enough into the pride so far. No animosity from what he could tell.

"It really is." He said looking towards the sky and then around them for a moment. "Do you mind if I join you? It would be nice to chat with another male." He said with a light laugh, not that talking with the ladies wasn't bad it was just a lot of estrogen and not enough testosterone.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:15 pm
"Come, join," Dwa said, situating himself to sitting down again. It'd be rude to just go back to laying down, so the cream colored male picked this. He stretched himself out completely, his claws digging into the dirt as he did.

"I don't believe I've seen you before. Finding it difficult to adjust?" He was guessing based off his 'nice to chat with another male' comment. There were a lot of females here, so he figured it'd be a large adjustment to any male who's used to the roguelands and could flirt and breed freely with them.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:15 pm
"Thank you." He was pleased the male was open to him sharing space with him, plus talking to him would give him an insight as to what males that couldn't breed had to deal with in their lands.

"I'm still relatively new to the pride. Not even a full moon cycle has passed." Had it been so little of time already? Time was going slow just as much as it was going fast it was crazy to think and he wondered if his time would be up before he knew it. "It's, different but I'm adjusting."

"What of you? You seem to be thriving quite well here?" He wondered if he could expect the same for himself if even for a short time.
Peppermint Coffee

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:06 pm
"Thriving..." It was a word for it. He was ...complacent but not in a negative way. "I'm adjusted. Taking care of my mother." She was the reason he was here. Dwa's mother was his whole world and he'd be with her until the end of her days. The pale male just rolled his shoulders and gave the other a bit of a grin.

"You'll adjust pretty well, I think. You don't seem to be going stir crazy." Dwa was just noticing he didn't fidget like some of the other males, wasn't quite as...shifty as some of them could be. "What's the most difficult part for you? Coming here versus out there, where you're alone."  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

"Oh, that's very noble of you. I don't see many that tend after their mothers anymore." It was truly impressive, he was actually really proud of him for doing such a thing. It was a rare quality to see one taking after their parents these days. "That's really commendable." He was truly impressed.

He thought about the males question and took a seat, his tail wrapping around his feet. "Hmmmm." Mulling his answer in his head once more he finally thought of something. "I wouldn't say much of this is hard for me? I'm in a position where I'm not exactly limited in my abilities. I was alone in the rogue lands so this is actually a step up for me. Keeping the position is probably going to be the hardest part I think."  
"Aaah.." He let out a noise of agreement and nodded. He could understand that completely. Though Dwa's spot was pretty secure since he had no real drive to breed with any of the females, and there always seemed to be cubs to take care of.

"Well, at least you're going to keep climbing. You'll only get better with your skills and abilities here. I think there are some very motivated individuals if you really need a push in the right direction." Dwa's head canted to the side and he just watched this male before looking off to the distance. "As for taking care of my mother, I think.. She brought me into this world. I have to make sure she's happy when she finally thinks it's time to leave."  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:07 pm
The male had a point, only had to go up from here. Giving a nod he agreed and wondered what all he could accomplish here, aside leaving behind a legacy of cubs.

The way he spoke of his mother made him smile. "What you say is true about All our mothers. Mine were killed when one as young so i envy what you have with yours." He hadn't meant to turn the subject dark, he was just speaking his thoughts. "Well, I should get going. I hope to see you around soon." He gave him a last smile and then headed off.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:07 pm
The subject got heavy and Dwa saw the other male's unease about it. He'd let him go and offered soft departing words.

"Don't worry about today! Just think about tomorrow, and how it gets better." Hopefully that'd ease some of the other male's anxiety, if he was reading the body language right. Blue eyes turned back toward the direction of his den and he shrugged and padded back toward it, tail flicking lazily behind him.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

[IC] Ithambo'hlabathi Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas