Submit

nxve
Captain

Taken Millionaire

4,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:47 am
환영! For me to fully know you, please introduce yourself here in this thread. You can say anything you want (like 초기와 or shawty imma party till the sun down, anything!)

And for new members, 안녕하십니까! I am the leader of this guild, nice to meet you!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:51 am
To make it less awkward, I'll start.

안녕하세요! I am nxve. I created this guild for all EXO-Ls to unite or simply for us to have a place to talk about mainly anything that revolves around EXO or help each and every EXO-L with what they're going through. Personally, I've never listened to any other group other than EXO, and I'd like to stay that way because this girl can't stand anymore fandoms you guys. You don't know the struggle.  

nxve
Captain

Taken Millionaire

4,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200

Baek Baek Airlines
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:57 am
Hello, I am nxir! I am one of the crew in here. (나는 정말로 무엇을해야할지 모른다...) I became an EXO-L in EXODUS era, so sadly I only witnessed OT10.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:03 am
(모르는 사람...)

EXODUS is the second studio album by EXO. (For new EXO-Ls who haven't known this yet.)
It has like nine songs: Call Me Baby, Playboy, Beautiful, El Dorado, Exodus, Transformer, Hurt, My Answer, and Lady Luck. Of course, both have both Korean and Chinese versions.  

nxve
Captain

Taken Millionaire

4,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200

BlackRoseSohma

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:30 pm
Annyeong! I'm BRS! I've recently became an EXO-L (this February) and I'm really proud that they're still together and trying to work hard to please the fans. I wonder why people start fanwars with armies though.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:05 pm
BlackRoseSohma
Annyeong! I'm BRS! I've recently became an EXO-L (this February) and I'm really proud that they're still together and trying to work hard to please the fans. I wonder why people start fanwars with armies though.

I myself have actually experience having a fanwar with an army and to be honest, that army was one of my closest friends. She kind of blamed me (EXO-Ls, rather) for EXO winning tons of daesangs and also for being the 'bias' of Mnet. She seems to have taken it to heart, thus it ended our friendship. I don't have anything against armys so I hope they also don't have beef with us EXO-Ls.

nxve
Captain

Taken Millionaire

4,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
EXO-L

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items