Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:06 pm
KasaiLoki

Arsene had convinced his brother to come with him to investigate a watering hole their family had passed on their travels. Jigen hadn't really wanted to but agreed mostly to make sure his brother got back in more than one piece. Also because Jigen figured it might be good for a laugh in case Arsene did manage to get him self in to a pickle. The watering hole sounded pretty tame as far as adventures go so Jigen was pretty sure at least this time it was a safe bet. Still he couldn't fully be sure with Arsene.

Arsene excitedly lead the way for the two going on about possible treasures they might find buried in the sands or sunken in the depths of the water. Jigen merely rolled his eyes but had a half smirk the whole time. Really he admired Arsenes over active imagination but he'd never say that out loud.

"We're here Jigen~!" Arsene didn't wait long to pounce in to the water leaving Jigen to stand there still deciding if he should follow or not. Jigen decided it was best not to and took a seat on a boulder near the edge of the waters. Sunbathing was more his speed.

Arsene was happily flailing about the waters. He hadn't noticed Jigen hadn't followed him until he took a moment to look over his shoulder and found his brother not there but still on shore. There was now a very pronounced frown on his maw. While in wait in the waters he thought up a plan to trick Jigen in to the waters. Jigen would have to join him in the waters if he was wet after all.

It was quiet now and Jigen knew silence was more out of character for his brother than a lot of sound. The slightly older cub was now on high alert, though his body posture wouldn't give that away. Suddenly there was a spray of water in Jigens direction.

"I GOT YOU!" Arsene was calling from the waters. He was quite pleased with him self until the waters settled and he saw the boulder was no longer occupied by his older brother. "Wha?"

A blur of white and blue and Arsene found him self underwater being sat on by Jigen. Bubbles from underneath had Jigen press harder on to his younger brother. Only when Jigen was sure that his younger brother had learned his lesson, at least for now, did he move to allow Arsene to gasp for air.

"I came in on my terms," Jigen couldn't help the smug in his voice.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:37 pm
Alpaca Chobi

She did not know why she had followed him, yet here she was, walking just behind her brother.

"Where are we going Odi?" Sahani complained, turning her gaze back in the direction they had originally had come. Their parents were going to be so mad when they found out they weren't napping. "We...we should go back. Odijo? Are you evening listening to me?" the cub wanted to shout.

"Shh!" the darker of the two hushed. His ears swiveled on his head, looking in the direction of the sounds. "There's others around here." He said quietly, listening to the splashes in the water. Had they passed a water hole recently? He couldn't remember. Lowering himself to the ground, he follower his ears. Sahani's constant heavy sighing was not helping.

"Sahani---." he warned in a cub-like growl. "Go back. You did not have to come!" Silence was answered.

Did he just...how dare he?! Sahani glared towards her brother. "I had to come, or else ALL of us would have gotten in trouble!" she countered, speaking lower, now that she had heard the sounds in the water. "Who...who is it?"

Odijo shrugged. His dark pelt stood out against the plains. He'd stick out like a sore thumb approaching the others, but it was a chance he'd take. Blue eyes narrowed as he caught site of the sound. Two other cubs. He tilted his head, seeing one of the boys seeming to keep the other under the water for a moment before releasing him. He looked around, his sister voicing his own thoughts.

"I don't see any adults around."

The male shook his head. "What are you guys doing?" Odijo questioned, straightening up from his stalking position. Sahani remained behind him, watching, listening.

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:13 pm
KasaiLoki

Jigen was the one to turn and look over at the two other cubs as the male addressed the two. Arsene followed his brothers example and spotted the two other cubs. A boy and a girl. Arsene smiled warmly at the two while Jigen's features were unchanging and neutral.

"We're having a splash war," Arsene was happy to answer the boy cub. "Andddd I appear to be losing right now but don't worry. I plan on winning and ..... do you guys want to splash war with us?"

Jigen's face was now one of disapproving. He hadn't agreed to such a splash war but the damage was done and now he was going to have to be overly cautious now when it came to water. He wasn't very happy with Arsene at the moment and may have grumbled a few things under his breath at his brother. Arsene didn't seem to mind though. He had a very silly grin upon his maw.

(( WONDERING if you want to gamify this rp. Like we roll 2 4 sided dice - one for each cub. Like Jigens dice would be the first number and Arsene would be the second and you can pick what cub is assigned what dice on your end? Evens are a hit and odds are a miss? TOTALLY okay if you're not cool with that. : ) A hit can hit players choice of character. No real objective unless you want to propose one ~? IDK ))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:17 pm
Alpaca Chobi
LOL sounds fun! even though I already told you this in discord xP

"Splash war?" Odijo tilted his head. "That sounds like fun!"

"No it doesn't. I don't want to get wet." Sahani cringed, taking a step behind Odijo, missing his eyeroll. The step did not help, just as soon as she said that she found a herself standing, dripping water from her front half of her body. Her blue eyes narrowed as she looked at her brother.

"Oh, looks like you're already wet. too bad." Odi smirked, turning his attention to Arsense (who appeared to be happier of the two), and Jigen. "Any rules to this game?" The dark male asked, his paw reaching around to Sahani to drag her back next to him. She was not going to get out of this.

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Alpaca Chobi rolled 2 4-sided dice: 2, 2 Total: 4 (2-8)

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:16 pm
KasaiLoki

((Cool Cool! Okay so Dice 1: Arsene || Dice 2: Jigen for me. Four sided dice - even is a hit and odd is a miss
Arsenes Target: Sahani
Jigens Target: Arsene))

Arsene couldn't help but feel impish about the female lion cubs reaction to a water war. He couldn't help him self. With a mischievous grin and a lift of his paw the male lifted his paw and swiped at the water sending water flying towards the other female.

But he left him self open. A very annoyed Jigen was able to jump on his brothers back sinking him down under the water. Bubbles bubbled underneath Jigen for a while. It was only when the bubbles began to thin did he hop off allowing Arsene a moment to gasp for air.

"H-Hey!" Arsene managed after a moment of gathering his breath and sputtering out water. "That's not how I meant to play." Still, Arsene had a big idiot grin on his maw. Jigen splashed water towards his brother in a weak attempt to play the stupid game. It managed to weakly splash Arsene in the face but didn't wipe that stupid grin off his maw.

Jigen turned his attention to the other two cubs, "Sorry for my brother."  
KasaiLoki rolled 2 4-sided dice: 2, 4 Total: 6 (2-8)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:14 pm
((Dice 1: Odijo || Dice 2: Sahani [even/hit odd/miss]
Odijo's Target: Jigen
Sahani's Target: Arsene))

Sahani gasped at the water flew towards her. She DID NOT AGREE TO THIS. FROM ANY OF THE PARTIES!

Her green eyes narrowed as she pushed her brother out of the way, taking a foot and stomping it in the murk when Jigen had let his brother up. "That's what you get!" She said with a hmph. Now she was going to need a bath tonight, and who knew HOW long it would take to get the mud out of her dark fur.

"You better be sorry for him." Sahani said with disgust. "You too, Odijo. Mom and Dad are NOT going to be happy!!"

"You needed a bath anyways, Sahani." The male said with a shrug.

Odijo, on the other hand, did not care. He held a big smile on his face, "No apologies needed..." he said as he quickly tackled Jigen to the water. If this was a splash war, what better way to splash someone then to tackle them completely in the water. Besides, it looked like someone needed to stick up for Arsene, as this seemed to be the second time the poor boy was dunked.

Alpaca Chobi

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Alpaca Chobi rolled 2 4-sided dice: 2, 4 Total: 6 (2-8)

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:10 am
KasaiLoki

(( Dice 1: Arsene || Dice 2: Jigen for me. Four sided dice - even is a hit and odd is a miss
Arsenes Target: Sahani
Jigens Target: Odijo))

Sorry for the late reply u v u Thank you for being patient with me

Arsene had been dunked twice now and one might think that would damper the boys spirit but that only had the pale cubs grin grow wider and wider. He managed to struggle free from Jigen and Sahani and found a prime spot for this splash war.

"Hey now you're getting it!" He wasn't getting the fact that Sahani might not be having fun. His small paw hit the cool water sending quite a splash towards Sahani. "Isn't this a nice way to cool off?" He looked like an idiot with his mischievous grin.

"Uh.."

Jigen's ears folded back a little at Sahani being upset. He wasn't sure what to do when others showed their feelings so he awkwardly and mindlessly sent a splash towards Odijo. He wasn't really sure what to do with him self so he joined in the game.

KasaiLoki rolled 2 4-sided dice: 4, 4 Total: 8 (2-8)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:31 am
Alpaca Chobi
You're good : )

(( Dice 1: Odijo || Dice 2: Sahani [even/hit odd/miss]
Odijo's Target: Arsene
Sahani's Target: Odijo ))

"I NEED A BATH? LOOK AT YOU!" Sahani shouted, her voice piercing through the wind. That was it! With all her might, the female charged towards her brother, entering the water with a splash as she headbutted him, pushing him out into the deeper portion of the water.

Poor Odijo did not know what hit him, as he found himself going under the surface a few times before his head re-emerged for air. He looked like a drowned rat dog-paddling back to the shallows. He glared at his sister, aiming a splash towards her. He was off, and sent a wave towards Arsene instead. Ears drooping and eyes widening, he made a small sound. "oops. Sorry! That was meant for her, not you!" Odijo claimed, droplets falling from his entire body that remained outside the water. He shook himself, letting loose the liquid that clung to his body, wetting all three cubs around him.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:56 pm
KasaiLoki

A giant wave was headed his way and the light lion didn't have time to dodge. He took a big splash of water to the face. The cub had a look of shock at first that quickly melted away in to a look of amusement. His big dumb grin was spread wide on his maw.

"Nice one!" Arsene geared up for a wave of his own but was interrupted by his brother standing between him and his source of splash.

"I don't think this is fun for everyone." Jigens voice was very stable and to the point. He almost had a calming ring to the way he had delivered his line.

The boy turned to Sahani and gave her a nod of his head. "Sorry you got caught up in this. We should get going any ways..."

"What?" Arsenes dumb grin slipped off his maw as quickly as it had shown up.

"C-come onnnnnnn Jigennnnnnnnnn don't be like that!" Arsene wanted to complain some more but he feared his brother when he was so calm so he was quick to shut his trap.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:25 pm
Alpaca Chobi

Sahani paused her action as the other male spoke. Her ears perked forward. "FINALLY. Someone who actually makes sense in this." She said in exasperation. "We should too," she turned to glare at Odijo, before glancing at her own form. Mom and Dad were so going to kill them.

"We gotta think of an excuse..." she murmured, stepping out of the water, shaking off.

Odijo frowned as the game stopped. "Already?!" He was like Arsene, wanting to continue to play. He huffed, gazing distastefully at Sahani. "Look at you ruining all the fun." He complained. He was so happy to be around other boys, he did not want to leave.

"Do you guys stay around here? Maybe we can meet up again and play. Without Sahani around." He muttered quietly. "or maybe without Jigen" Odijo whispered to Arsene. He seemed to know how to have a good time!

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:20 pm
KasaiLoki

"An excuse huh?" Arsene snickered. "I bet I could think of something for you buddy girl." He looked thoughtful for a moment as Jigen shook his head with a hidden amused smirk.

"What about an elephant yeah?" Arsene mused, "Yeah that works. You went to the watering hole and there were a whole bunch of elephants and they got spooked so they blew their long noses and blasted you with water and you were late because ... also they chased you... and also.... they were in league with a group of alligators and started chucking them at you so you had to be real fast to hide for a while so they wouldn't eat or snot you." Arsene looked quite pleased with him self. This was a scenario that had a cub with imagination written all over it.

"Don't say any of that." Jigen was brief and to the point. He still had a smirk on his maw.

Arsene was ignoring Jigen by this point as his attention was now on Odijo. "Yeah it's dumb. We really should get going. Gonna try that excuse on dad for sure," He smirked.

"Around here and there but mostly yeah I'd say this is our more common watering hole. " He leaned in to whisper, "Duh, they're spoil all the fun."

Jigen could not hear what was being whispered but he assumed what ever it was had something to do with something dumb. He was stoic as he watched his brother and Odijo murmur gods knew what.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:36 pm
Alpaca Chobi

Sahani gave a deadpanned stare at Arsene.

"My dad's too smart to fall for something like that."

Odijo on the other hand was chuckling at the elephants and alligators suggestion. "Nah, we will just tell mom. Dad doesn't need to know." Their mother was a little on the peculiar side, so she'd likely believe it.

"There's a reason I like you better than your brother already." Sahani pointed out to Jigen, glaring at her brother and Arsene. "Let's go already. We will think of something on a way back."

"Meet in a few days? I'm sure Sahani will say everything and then I won't be able to leave the parents sight until then." Odijo whispered back to Arsene. "Without Jigen. Without Sahani. We could have a ton of fun then!" he snickered, innocently looking at the other two siblings.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:40 pm
KasaiLoki
Fin~ I'd love another rp if you're down

Arsene was not ignoring Sahani on purpose as much as he was much more interested in what Odijo had to say. He nodded excitedly, "Of course," He whispered. "We'll have a lot more fun if its just us." The cub agreed.

Jigen gave a stoic nod to Sahani as if to say she was okay by his book but honestly he also was mostly ready to go. The two seemed to align in their goals and their tolerance for their siblings mischievous ways. He had already started off with out saying anything to his brother towards their dwelling.

It took a moment for Arsene to notice Jigen headed off but when he did the pale cub yelled, "HEY WAIT JIGEN!" before he also scampered off giving Odijo a look back before he caught up with his sibling.  
[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games