{PRP}To Shake the Shackles{Datura x Fogh}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:33 pm
Syrius Lionwing

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The thrall busied himself around the den. It was mostly busy work on his part as his mind worried over a problem. There really wasn't much to do now that Nymph's litter was well grown and moved into dens of their own. The only mess was just what she and a couple of thralls could make. Hardly nothing to what he was compared used to cleaning up.

Nymph had spoken some time ago of freeing him. Either letting him leave the Stormborn or becoming a Freeborn. There wasn't much out in the main world for him, but they respected a fighting spirit here. He'd been hearing rumors of the season for Breytast Vindar was coming near. Now it was official. He could enter and challenge for the right to shake off this thrall's existence. Would Nymph still let him? That's what was worrying him. Maybe by now she'd changed her mind? He swept the den with absentminded strokes as he pondered options. Did he dare ask her? Or should he speak to another thrall?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:10 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Datura was out looking for things. She was often out looking for things, she liked to scavenge for things that she needed in her potions and brews. She was a poisoner, a preistess whom knew exactly how to kill someone with the smallest of liquids, a little plant, anything. With it came a deep knowledge of other things. Healing for example. It was a good thing to have, after all not everyone deserved to be poisoned and she could cure basically anything.

She had even had some success with infertility. Today she was searching for a plant that grew in the damp, warm places. Damp was easy, warm was a little harder. Usually it grew around dens.

The green lioness paused in her steps when she found herself face to face with a very pink lion. She raised a brow and paused to watch him, for it was a him, a male cleaning. How strange. He must be a thrall. Sitting slowly she waited for him to realise that she was there.

“Magnadearel”

Syrius Lionwing

magnadearel

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:55 am
Syrius Lionwing

The pink male was quite lost in his thoughts. It wasn't until he was nearly done with his sweeping that he realized the green blob at the corner of his eye was actually a lioness and not some greenery growing there. Fogh blinked at her stupidly for a moment, then shook himself into motion.

"If you're waiting for Nymph, she's not in at the moment." Why else would a green lioness be waiting at the edge of their den? Fogh wracked his brain, trying to recall if he'd ever seen this particular lioness before with Nymph. Nothing came to mind, not even a hint of a name. He couldn't even recall her rank. Maybe she didn't know Nymph? He couldn't come up with a reason why she would be sitting there then. Unless it was to make fun of his pink pelt. Now he eyed her warily. What was she up to?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:37 am
magnadearel

Datura tilted her head. Nymph? She didn’t know the name though it would probably be near impossible for her to know the names of every lion in the stormborn, it was, and had always been a huge pride after all.

“I’m not looking for your master.” She made an assumption from the fact that he was tidying. He was a male so therefore probably someone’s thrall, it was most unusual to see a male in the thrall of a female. This Nymph, she must be a strong female.

“My name is Datura, I am looking for a plant that usually grows near dens, it likes warm, damp places.” She pauses for a moment “I’m looking for an ingredient for one of my brews.”

Syrius Lionwing

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:00 pm
Syrius Lionwing

Fogh wasn't sure if he was relieved or worried when she said she wasn't looking for Nymph. Ok then why was she sitting there staring at him? If she'd come to make fun of him, he wouldn't take it laying down. As some others had found to their chagrin.

The pink male blinked, and paused to consider the situation when she stated her mission. That was..... unusual. Where to go from here? How about introductions then. "Datura. I'm Foghlaidh." Slowly he scratched a pink ear with his green toes. Now he had a bit of a dilemma, and he coughed apologetically.

"I'd be happy to let you search, but without Nymph here to give it the ok, I really can't let you in. If you uh, tell me what kind of plant your looking for though, I'd be happy to look for you."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:35 pm
The green lioness chuckled quietly. She wondered why he was so highly strung. Maybe that was a thing with Thralls, she had never really thought about it. She didn’t own one herself obviously, maybe she should get one, maybe they would be good for experimenting on. The thought intreagued her, yes, she would need to get one of those. Returning her mind to the here and now though she let her green eyed gaze rest on the bright pink male.

“They don’t usually grow inside, I would be happy just to root around out here if you don’t mind.” She walked towards him flickering her tail.

“Perhaps if you help me search I can give you something good. I have many potions and brews, both poisons and cures. I’m sure we can find something to pay you with.”

magnadearel

Syrius Lionwing

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:51 pm
Syrius Lionwing

While he was relieved she wasn't truly interested in going inside, he couldn't help but have his doubts. Fogh glanced around outside area that he'd just swept. "I dunno if you'll find anything here now. Will slightly wilted still be ok?" He glanced toward the pile of plants he'd dug up and cast aside into the pile to be dragged away from the den area later. If someone could find something useful in a pile of weeds, all the more power to them.

He was surprised by her offer of payment. No one paid a thrall when they could just order them around. But her offer was interesting. Slowly he nodded. "Alright, tell me what I need to look for." He flicked an ear, if she held up her end of the bargain today maybe he could offer something more. "If you tell me other things you need I can keep an eye out for them for you."

He didn't mind getting paid for his work. Plus maybe he could use what he got as a bribe to encourage Nymph to keep her word on setting him free.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:05 am
Magnadearel

The green lioness eyed the pink male and gave a nod to herself. Yes he would do, okay he wasn’t her thrall but she could borrow him for a bit at least. “There are a few things, a plant with a wide leaf, it likes damp places, its very green so it also likes to be in the shade out of the bright sun its good for in poultices and large enough to use as a bandage and the other well if you spot it don’t pull it with your mouth it will make you ill, it won’t kill you though.” She chuckles and raises a brow at the blue maned male.

“It is small and whip like and the leaves are tight together.” She pondered if she should bother telling the male the names of these plants or would her descriptions be enough?

“If you can check your pile I would be most appreciative.” Lifting a paw the lioness pointed outwards. “My den is over there, you can’t miss it, its the one with racks and animal skins and bones outside. If you find things in the future, I am sure I can pay you for your trouble.” Having an extra pair of eyes around the pride wouldn’t be a bad thing and it would free up more time for her experiments. She should definitely see if she could procure a Thrall. It seemed like they could be very useful.

Syrius Lionwing

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:20 am
Syrius Lionwing
So I realized yesterday that the Breytast Vindar doesn't end until DEC 9th. XD If you want we could do another rp with him bringing her some plants he finds? If you need another rp for her.

He sensed a moment where it felt like something passed between them. It was weird, but apparently they had an understanding. Then he couldn't think about it anymore as she was going into her descriptions. Fogh listened closely to the descriptions she provided. He wasn't positive about a damp spot, but he could try to make one. It might be worth the effort to cultivate an area for growing stuff. He was a thrall afterall. As long as he got permission from Nymph, but he didn't see a problem there.

It was nice she warned him about the other. He didn't want to become ill. Might he have seen one of those today? Fogh moved over to his weed pile and pawed through them. It was hard to tell with the more wilted ones, but he thought he found a couple. Gentle he pulled a couple wilted plants back over to Datura with a paw. "And of these?"

Fogh noted the direction she pointed. "I will keep my eyes open for further ones around. Do you want the whole plant or just the top part?"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:45 am
magnadearel
sorry I’v not been too well we can have another rp with them tho if you like ^^! Think we can wrap this with one more post!

“Those will do, for the moment.” She smiled and the bright green lioness scooped the wilted plants up with a paw. For a moment she paused and eyed the pink male. Yes he would be most useful, especially he fetched her things regularly. “Here, a pre payment, it is nothing too extravagant but if you fetch me more plants like these and those I described I will make sure you are, taken care of.” She pawed through a different satchel she had tossed across her back, this little bag was for things to bargain with. Though she didn’t of course need to pay a thrall having one in her debt wouldn’t be a bad thing.

She pulled a small fur from the bag, it was tiny but silky soft, the fur of a mole. Handing it to the pink male she smiled “take this, it is good for polishing anything shiny you may find while you are out on your wandering.”

Having handed the skin to him she smiled “I hope we can see each other again soon my friend. I’m sure we can work out some very good deals.” With that said the green lioness picked up her paws and padded off back towards her den.

Syrius Lionwing

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:59 am
Syrius Lionwing
Fin!

Fogh was pleased when she accepted his offerings of wilted plants. He was surprised and pleased when she proffered a pre-payment of such a fine skin. "I'm sure I can find an excellent use for it. Thank you." He caressed the tiny fur with his paw. It was very very soft.

The pink lion watched her leave quietly. Did she want to see him as a friend, or as one who could bring her plants? Well if she payed as good in the future as she did today, then he would most certainly be seeing her soon. He turned back to plot out a spot to grow things. This would take time and it was best to get a full idea laid out for when Nymph came home and he could run it by her.

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games