Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [OOC] Journals
[J] Echoes of a Fallen Star [ᴷⁱᵛʳᵃˢ] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:48 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:56 am

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:43 pm

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:57 pm

Obey shop and Gaia rules.
          Do not disrespect me or my pets in any way. You do, you're on my personal blacklist and I will NOT RP with you.
          Do not steal/copy/derive from any of the custom ideas posted in either this journal or my custom thread. If I see anyone with a custom that was one of my ideas, I will do anything in my power to have it taken away, etc. I am not trying to sound all mean about this, but it probably the rudest thing you could do. If you -REALLY- want one of my ideas, we can work something out.
          Please don't make any assumptions about matings/breedings/plots until I agree to them. Better to know for sure than for feelings to get hurt.
          Do not ever be afraid to ask me for RP or plots with any of my pets. I try to be a nice person, and I will never turn down a request for RP. Sometimes i will be hesitant with plots for mating (because i'm picky with some of my OC's), but general RP/Fun plots are something I love.
          If you're going to contact me on a messenger, please TELL ME WHO YOU ARE. If I don't know who you are, I prolly won't talk to you much.
          If you request plots, STICK WITH THEM. Don't ask for plots, get me into it, then decide not to do it. It will piss me off quite severely.
          If I have a pet up for plots that you believe you have a plot with already, please inform me. I have the memory of a goldfish, and forget things quite easily. Don't freak out and start going crazy about it, just tell me that you're still interested and we'll talk, okay?
          However, I will not hold plots forever. If we talk about things once or twice, but then nothing happens? I'm sorry, but I do want to be talked to for things.
          Do not. And I repeat. DO NOT ever tell me to hold a pet's mate status for you, RP with me a bit, then when I take a break, decide that you're going to go off and find your pet another mate. No, no, no, no and no. Honestly, that's just plain rude and it WILL piss me off. Not to mention make me remember to never trust you again.
          Please be aware. I have a life outside Gaia. I have an 8-hour job, college, and a Tumblr. This means that I may have period where I will not be on Gaia. Please do not ask for plots with me if you expect me to be in the thread every day because I most likely will not be. However, I also have Skype and Discord where you may contact me to plot and RP.

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:52 pm
Here is the coding I use for my journal, RP posts, and so on and so forth.
Please do not take these codes without asking permission first.

Main Profile
[list][list][list][list][list]
[align=center][url=http://res.cloudinary.com/tinyraptor/image/upload/ShadowsOfAfrica/Uncerts/Name.png][img]http://res.cloudinary.com/tinyraptor/image/upload/ShadowsOfAfrica/Journal/Name.png[/img][/url]
[size=11]01 █ trait1 ◣ 02 █ trait2 ◣ 03 █ trait3 ◣ 04 █ trait4 ◣ 05 █ trait5[/size][/align]

[align=left][color=black][u][size=11]█The Basics◣[/size][/u][/color]
[size=10][b] Name ::[/b]
[color=white]----[/color][i]Meaning ::[/i]
[b]Gender ::[/b]
[color=white]----[/color][i]Pronouns ::[/i]
[b]Species ::[/b] [/size]

[color=black][u][size=11]█░Social◣[/size][/u][/color]
[size=10][b] Pride ::[/b]
[color=white]----[/color][i]Rank ::[/i]
[b]Orientation ::[/b]
[color=white]----[/color][i]Mate ::[/i]
[b]Family ::[/b][/size]

[color=black][u][size=11]█░Technical◣[/size][/u][/color]
[size=10][b]Colorist ::[/b] deerdeer
[b]Obtained by ::[/b] derp [/size]

[color=black][u][size=11]█░Roleplays◣[/size][/u][/color]
[size=10][u][i]Current RPs[/i][/u]
[color=white]xxxxx[/color] n/a /[url=]link to[/url]
[u][i]Dead RPs[/i][/u]
[color=white]xxxxx[/color] n/a /[url=]link to[/url]
[u][i]Used for Breeding[/i][/u]
[color=white]xxxxx[/color] n/a /[url=]link to[/url][/size] [/align]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:54 pm
Please take note that this chart should be used
As a basic guide of which characters
May act a certain way.
Some may deviate from the strict alignment,
So this chart should not be taken as gospel!

[image will go here]

Lawful good
A lawful good character typically acts with compassion and always with honor and a sense of duty. Such characters include righteous knights, paladins, and most dwarves.

Neutral good
A neutral good character typically acts altruistically, without regard for or against lawful precepts such as rules or tradition. A neutral good character has no problems with cooperating with lawful officials, but does not feel beholden to them. In the event that doing the right thing requires the bending or breaking of rules, they do not suffer the same inner conflict that a lawful good character would.

Chaotic good
A chaotic good character does what is necessary to bring about change for the better, disdains bureaucratic organizations that get in the way of social improvement, and places a high value on personal freedom, not only for oneself, but for others as well. Chaotic good characters usually intend to do the right thing, but their methods are generally disorganized and often out of sync with the rest of society.

Lawful neutral
A lawful neutral character typically believes strongly in lawful concepts such as honor, order, rules, and tradition, and often follows a personal code. Examples of lawful neutral characters include a soldier who always follows orders, a judge or enforcer that adheres mercilessly to the word of the law, and a disciplined monk.

True neutral
A neutral character (a.k.a. true neutral) is neutral on both axes and tends not to feel strongly towards any alignment, or actively seeks their balance.

Chaotic neutral
A chaotic neutral character is an individualist who follows their own heart and generally shirks rules and traditions. Although chaotic neutral characters promote the ideals of freedom, it is their own freedom that comes first; good and evil come second to their need to be free.

Lawful evil
A lawful evil character sees a well-ordered system as being easier to exploit and shows a combination of desirable and undesirable traits. Examples of this alignment include tyrants, devils, and undiscriminating mercenary types who have a strict code of conduct.

Neutral evil
A neutral evil character is typically selfish and has no qualms about turning on its allies-of-the-moment, and usually makes allies primarily to further their own goals. A neutral evil character has no compunctions about harming others to get what they want, but neither will they go out of their way to cause carnage or mayhem when they see no direct benefit for themselves. Another valid interpretation of neutral evil holds up evil as an ideal, doing evil for evil's sake and trying to spread its influence. Examples of the first type are an assassin who has little regard for formal laws but does not needlessly kill, a henchman who plots behind their superior's back, or a mercenary who switches sides if made a better offer. An example of the second type would be a masked killer who strikes only for the sake of causing fear and distrust in the community.

Chaotic evil
A chaotic evil character tends to have no respect for rules, other people's lives, or anything but their own desires, which are typically selfish and cruel. They set a high value on personal freedom, but do not have much regard for the lives or freedom of other people. Chaotic evil characters do not work well in groups because they resent being given orders and do not usually behave themselves unless there is no alternative.

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:58 pm

.:: Mated ::.

.:: Committed ::.

.:: Dating ::.

.:: Flinging ::.

.:: Talked About ::.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:00 pm

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:01 pm

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:02 pm

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:03 pm
This is the spot for staff to make shenanigans!
Leave presents, type silly things, whatever you staffers wanna do!

i love you guyssss

[Seaki was here]
[Lithia wasn't]
^ Cavi isn't sure she believes Lithia wasn't here....
Detective Grn will find out.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:05 pm

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:06 pm

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:06 pm

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:07 pm

[OOC] Journals

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff