Reply [IC] Rogue Lands
[PRP] What do you think? [Sorra Suau x Kimya]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

- Mynsed -

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:35 pm
The lioness needed to spill her guts out. In the verbal sense and not in the savage sense that most in the Nergui probably believed she meant. But she couldn’t talk to Larak; no, that would be ridiculous, considering it was about him. She wouldn’t dare to speak to him about it, it was women troubles and he was a dimwit. No he’s not, a voice chided but she pushed it aside, making her way to Kimya’s den, finally knowing the way. She tried to stick to the outskirts of the pride, however, giving space between her and the nearest random Nergui pride member. She had finally caught on to how the pride works and, although she understood, she wasn’t sure if she’d ever be willing to fight.

Approaching the den, she stopped and took a deep breath. Kimya was the only one she could talk to and though the lioness was blunt and harsh with her words, Sorra still valued their friendship dearly. ”Kimya!” she before glancing around to make sure others weren’t too close. Still not comfortable in case others planned on eavesdropping, she kept to her usual language, praying to the gods that most of them only knew of their own brutish tongue. ”I need to speak to you about- well, about him,” Sorra called out in a lower hiss, nervous about others overhearing. This was not something she could talk to others about in general, expect maybe her mother. No, this was a personal matter. But, Sorra needed to talk it out to someone or she was sure she’d bury herself in these confusing emotions.

Belloblossom

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:46 pm
When choosing her den in her new home, Kimya had avoided any particularly central locations. As a Shuko as well as a lioness that had a higher likelihood to sneak around rather than approach others openly, she'd chosen a den that was a cozy alcove in the a wall. When she had originally found it, it was close to caving in on itself, which is why (she suspected) her other pride mates strode past. Yet, over time she had fixed it up as well as defended it from others. She added bits of this and that, things she found pretty or that reminded her of home-her swamp home, that was.

And now with Sorra as a friend with opinions of her own, she had even some odds and ends from her friend, displayed on what could have been called a shelf at one point.

Speaking of Sorra, it appeared that her friend was calling on her. Kimya raised her head from her place that she was laying down and called back.
"Come on in!" There was enough room in her alcove for two and Kimya liked Sorra's company. Besides, by the sound of her friend's tone, Sorra was in due need of some company herself.

- Mynsed -

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

- Mynsed -

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:43 pm
She heard Kimya call back to her and let out a relieved sigh. Ducking her head, she went into the alcove, worries forgotten for a moment as she saw knickknacks that she had insisted her friend get on display. It warmed her heart that Kimya valued her opinion.

But there was more important things to discuss, more important things she needed to focus on. Moving to a spot she usually lounged at when visiting, she dropped down heavily with a sigh. ”I don’t know what to do, Kimya,” she groaned, immediately launching into her troubles without so much as a greeting. And then, she seemed to remember her manners and lifted her head. ”I hope you’re having a nice day, Kimya. Thank you for letting me in,” she told her politely before once again launching into her troubles. ”He’s different and things are different and he said things, and I don’t know what to do.” Letting out a frustrated growl, she dropped her head to the ground, defeated.
Belloblossom

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:43 pm
Kimya watched as her friend came in, flopped onto the ground and started bemoaning about her troubles. She looked on with amusement when Sorra seemed to regain herself slightly, only to begin wailing on again. Draping a paw over Sorra's sympathetically, she asked.

"Changes can be scary when we are unprepared for them and I think I am correctly assuming you were never really prepared for this sort of change with Larak, am I right?" She said, smiling at the younger lioness.

"So, how're you feeling about all of this?" That was the most important thing, after all. They could fuss about how who was feeling as soon as they sorted out how Sorra was feeling about these changes. "Sorra... How do you feel about Larak? Take your time, we've got a more than a while to talk." She asked finally.

- Mynsed -

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

- Mynsed -

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:23 pm
Sorra gave the other a disgruntled look. ”How could I have been prepared for this? I was prepared to be miserable and hate my life here. I was prepared to hate Larak, and you, and the Nergui, and the desert. But Larak most of all for condemning me here,” Sorra muttered before holding up a paw. ”And I know that Larak saved my life rather than ruined it but it really was what I thought for a while, Kimya.”

Letting out a sigh, she let her head hit the ground. ”I… don’t know how I’m feeling about this all,” she answered honestly, before lifting her head again to look desperately at Kimya. Desperate for her friend to understand. ”I understand my feelings about Larak even less. I… he frustrates me. He makes me so angry! And he scares me but… he hasn’t harmed me. Physically, anyways. He’s completely torn up my pride at times. But he’s warm at night… and sweet sometimes. And I miss him when he’s gone for a while. And then there’s-“ she cut off, looking sideways at Kimya. She hadn’t told Kimya. And she didn’t want to tell all the details. It wasn’t hers to tell and she didn’t want to embarrass Larak. ”He said some things when he was sick from heat, the other day. Some things that must have just been the illness talking. But… it’s made me hopeful for more.” Sorra let out another dramatic sigh and dropped her head again, this time covering it with her paws. ”But he keeps leaving me for days at a time! I don’t know what to believe. How I feel about Larak… well, I don’t dislike him. And I miss him when he goes. And he makes me warm. That’s all I’ve been able to work out.”

Belloblossom

[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff