Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:04 pm
Roleplay for Rajani, Lixes, and Drexl.

Played by Heras Box
Orpheus Solon

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Please don't post without permission.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:20 pm

She had wanted to head out right away to check on her only friend but her dad had told her to wait until it was safer to travel. Rajani had been against it at first but then he made sense by saying that she'd be no good to her friend if she were hurt. However, when she'd gotten too antsy to sit at home for much longer Chal had agreed to travel with her and make sure she made it safely.

That meant that she was now in Andile and looking around to see if she could spot Lixes. Of course he wouldn't be out in the woods, she hoped anyways, so Rajani was braving the village. It wasn't something she would do on a normal basis but the circumstances were special. Lixes was her best friend and she wanted to make sure he was alright. Plus, he was her hammer buddy. If something happened to him then who would she hang out with in the woods and rescue damsels with? Well, the rescuing could be left to him and she could just hit something with the hammer.

The shifter looked around the village for a moment and felt a shiver course through her. It might not be a big place like Sol but there were still more people than she was comfortable with. Which is why she was thankful Chalcedony had asked someone where she could find Lixes' house. Moving away from someone that was getting too close as they walked by Rajani headed for the place that she had been given the directions to. "Lixes?" She called out as she walked up to the door. "Hello? Lixie, you home?" There was some hesitation before she finally brought her hand up to knock. She just prayed that it would be Lixes that answered.

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:58 pm
Heras Box

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Lixes heard a voice that was quite familiar for him, calling out, and he found himself glancing around for a moment. After he realized that he wasn't just hearing things out of the boredom he pushed to his feet and hurried across his room, peeking out the window, and found himself looking down at Rajani. He starred for a moment, his mismatched eyes going wide, before he leaned out the window so that half of himself was sticking out, waving one hand, and called out, "Rajani! Hello, it's been so long!" He was so happy to see her, to see she was doing well.

"Give me just a second." He told her before ducking back into the window and went scrambling across the room, and to where she was waiting at the door. He opened it up, starring at his friend, and asked as he stepped outside, "It's been too long, Rajani. How have you been?"

When was the last time that they'd seen her? It was when he'd dealt with that weird villain that was hassling her, wasn't it? She was here so that must mean that she was doing well, right? Good, good. There was that part of him that wanted to ask her about that but he decided against it, not wanting to bother her about that when she'd just appeared.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:37 pm
Orpheus Solon

Heras Box

Drexl heard a voice that he wasn't used to. Walking to the window after watching his brother act like him whenever Jerami came around. He quirked an eyebrow before turning to walk downstairs. He leaned on a wall watching the two. He didn't feel the need to show himself just yet. He was mostly looking around for their parents. Finding a note that said they were going to the town for a few things he knew they'd be a while. He moved to a closer wall, just waiting.  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:51 pm

She heard her name being called and looked to the left then to the right. It took the small shifter a moment to realize that the voice had come from above her. When she did she took a step back and leaned her head back to look up. Once she saw Lixes she smiled at him and lifted one hand to wave at him. So he was ok! What a relief that was. As he said he would be right down she blinked and looked back at the door, her hand moving to her chest rather than dropping back down to her side. Without knowing it she had been holding her breath waiting for him to open up.

Rajani waited just barely long enough for him to step outside before she threw her arms up and around his neck for a hug. It was an unusual thing since she feared contact from others she didn't trust. One hand pulled him closer as she nuzzled her face into his neck. The move seemed intimate in a lovers kind of way but to her it was the kind of intimacy one showed to someone they trusted and considered close. He was her best friend so he deserved it. "Lixie!" Rajani spoke against his skin.

She failed to notice Drexl since he was somehow keeping himself out of her view for the moment. So her hug lasted for a minute or more. When she pulled away she seemed interested in looking Lixes over. "How are you? Are you okay?" Concern showed in her expression. When she was able to see that there were no obvious injuries she let go completely. "I've been fine. Locked inside for a while since things got.. weird. Chal came with me to check on you." It was all she could do to shrug innocently.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:35 pm
Heras Box

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Lixes seemed to go stock still as Rajani suddenly enveloped him in a hug, his mismatched eyes instantly fill with confusion. He was... he was being hugged? By Rajani? The moment that he was able to move again he found himself lifting a hand to her forehead, as though checking for a fever. Sure, it had been a while since they'd last met, but he didn't recall her being as friendly as all of this. No... that wasn't right. She was friendly enough but she just wasn't this hands on was all.

Giving a bit of a laugh he said, "Well, as good as anyone who is grounded can be." He was glad that his parents seemed to be out at the moment since it gave him a chance to chat with his friend despite being banished to his room for who knew how long. Blinking a couple times he asked, "Weird? Weird how? Was that guy hassling you again? Do I have to hit him with my hammer again? Or was it the Dretch?" The questions came out in a rush, with him wondering what he might have to do to help keep his friend safe from whatever 'weird' things were going on. No matter what it was he'd deal with it... provided that he could get out of his room for a bit.  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:53 am
Orpheus Solon
I'mma need that invite though PM's ... ;;

Heras Box

Drexl wasn't going to move as he watched the two. He looked around to see where their parents are. Not seeing them he slowly walked forward. "Hi." he said off to Lixes' side. He leaned on the doorframe to look at the other two.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:34 pm

When Lixes reached up to check her for a fever she smirked but swatted at his hand. Rajani was well aware of what she had done. It was a bit out of the norm for her but.. it was also improvement. At least, she thought so. She was able to fairly normal around Chalcedony. Hugs and the like for her new dad without any freezing. And when she got to see him she was usually okay with Aysun too. Of course she usually ignored him if Maw was around. (XD Poor Aysun.) "Stop that, I'm not sick." A small chuckle left her.

When her friend then asked why things were weird she was about to answer when he brought up Elsif. Rajani cringed a little and quickly put her hands over his mouth. "Shhhhh..." The shifter looked over her shoulder to see if her dad was within ear shot. "N-no.." That was somewhat of a lie. Rajani had seen Elsif lurking around Sol a few times but it seemed he had learned his lesson about trying to up and carry her home. "I meant the Dre-Ahhhh!" It was then that she had started to look back at Lixes when Drexl appeared at the doorway, making her friend look small, and scaring her.

Since she was so startled she instantly took her hands off Lixes and fell backwards onto her bottom. With an "Ooomphff" she blinked and looked up at the other brother like he was going to eat her. Fear was starting to settle into her eyes as she moved her gaze to her friend once more. "L-Lixie...?" It was a very subtle way of asking if she was safe near the new person.

Orpheus Solon

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:29 pm
Heras Box

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Lixes was relieved to hear that the guy didn't seem to be hassling her again. He really didn't want to knock the same person senseless a second time since he was sure it couldn't be good for them to get hit repeatedly with a hammer. As she started to tell him what it was that was wrong he leaned in slightly... only to suddenly have his friend launch herself away from him as though a swarm of menzuri had suddenly appeared behind him. The blond went for a moment stock still before whirling around to meet whatever enemy it was that had appeared there behind him... only to find his brother greeting them instead.

He glanced between the two of them for a moment before he shifted ever so slightly so that he was safely between the pair. Not because he didn't trust either of them but because he felt it might make Rajani feel better if Lixes was playing the part of a shield for her. Looking over his shoulder he said, "It's alright, Raj, this is my brother Drexl. He's nobody that you should be afraid of. He's way to nice to be any sort of a threat, I promise."

Looking back to his brother he said, "Don't worry about her, Drexl, she's not insulting you she's just not good with people, especially giant ones I'm guessing." He gave his brother a smile and then lifted up on his tip toes to pat him on the head.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:34 pm
Orpheus Solon

Heras Box

Drexl blinked as he watched the female jump back from him, he knew he wasn't exactly the shortest person in the pack. Her reaction had him jolt a little before he looked down to his younger brother. He would let Lixes explain before he spoke up again. He leaned his head down for the pat, smiling at his brothers reversion back to the typical way that he handled him. With a nod he gave the girl a smile. "Nice to meet you. Its not every day I get to meet one of Lixes' friends."  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:19 pm

As Lixes explained she still seemed to have her gaze fixed on Drexl. He was so.. tall. However, once her friend said that he was no threat to her she seemed to relax just a little but it wasn't until she saw the way Lixes patted the other one on the head that she started to get up. "I'm sorry I'm not really good with people at all..." Rajani offered in echo of Lixes' own words. After dusting her bottom she stood somewhat awkwardly with her gaze going from one brother to the next. In truth she'd forgotten that her friend had mentioned his brothers.

"It's nice to meet you as well." With Lixes stationed between them she was able to feel more at ease, though she had to wonder.. if Drexl really wanted to hurt her all he had to do was reach over his brother. He was certainly tall enough. Rajani was starting to wonder just where his height came from when she noticed the markings. Then it clicked. Alkidike. Almost instantly a smile formed and she leaned to the right as her wight shifted to one hip. "Your markings are just like Lixie's. Not at all like mine." The girl reached up to touch her forehead where the light colored spots dotted across it. One had to really look to notice hers unless they caught her in just the right light. Rajani had been told before that they had looked like deer spots.

"Oh? Well I guess that's because Lixie was hiding me in the woods for a while." Her eyes went to her friend just then as she smiled a little wider. Her comment was in reference of when he'd helped her hide in the roots of a tree while she recovered.

Orpheus Solon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:06 pm
Heras Box

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

"To be fair you do get distracted a lot by your princess, Drexl." He said to his brother, then laughed, "At least until we got ourselves grounded that is." Something that he hoped would end soon so that the two of them would be able to get out and about again. Even if it meant they couldn't leave the village it was still better then not being able to leave the house if you asked him.

After a moment of looking back and forth between Drexl and Rajani he gave a smile. It was nice to see the two people he liked to hang out with chatting. It meant that the world of his family and the world of those he helped as a hero were actually crossing paths. Of course a moment later he was giving a squeak, shaking his head rapidly, "Ah! It wasn't anything weird or anything! I had to hide her from someone that was trying to do her harm!" He didn't want his brother to think that he was doing anything weird or wrong to the girl, it was far from that.  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:09 pm
Orpheus Solon

Heras Box

Drexl gave his brother a long stare before chuckling. He really enjoyed it when his brother got flustered. It was nice knowing that it was more of a family thing than just a him thing. As he calmed his chuckling the male nodded. "Mhm. I trust you brother." he nodded.

He knew his younger brother wasn't a uncouth jerk. They were raised better than that. After a moment the male leaned on the doorframe with a smile to the female. "So, did you want to come in? We have snacks and drinks."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:49 am
Orpheus Solon

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Hearing the squeak from Lixes caused her to giggle. A sound that paused when she heard the chuckle from Drexl but it quickly resumed. "Oh, no it wasn't weird or anything. And you were so nice to hold me while I washed in the stream." That time she had mentioned the moment for the purpose of making her friend squeak again. It was funny to see.

As she was invited in she brought her gaze fully to the taller brother. Was it just Lixes and Drexl? Was there another brother in there? Or a father? All these questions came to mind and she looked at Lixes again. "Is it ok.. I mean.. I'll be safe, right?" Since he had her complete trust she wanted his word that it was ok. Something similar to how she was with people that came around to see her dad. She would always look at him in question to make sure she would be alright before she got anywhere near the other party.

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:44 pm
Heras Box

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Giving a bit of a huff he said, "Raj, you're going to make my brother think I am some sort of womanizer instead of the hero I am attempting to be, you know." He glanced over at his brother and said, "There was just cause for it, I wouldn't act out of turn in such a way with someone I was trying to protect."

Looking back and forth between the pair he seemed to consider the suggestion of his brother before he gave a nod, "Probably for the best. We aren't quite freed yet from being grounded so better you come in for a snack and a chat instead of us leaving. If we did that our prison sentence might continue." Something that made him stick his tongue out at the mere thought of it. After looking out the door and around he said, "Nobody else is home at the moment so you don't have to worry. And you don't have to worried about our fathers either, they are an old married couple that only make googly eyes at each other."  
◈ Tendaji [RP Area]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff