Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] Western Weyr
[PRP]Crossing Work and Pleasure(D'zek&Skylla)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:33 pm
It wasn't often that Skylla had trouble sleeping but there were times that storms, especially heavy ones gave her a struggle. It didn't help that the sudden howling scream from Vimiath in the middle of the night had caused the woman to jolt awake. The unearthly sound had frozen her to the core, combined with the storm that was beginning to rage out there, it was just eerie. She had spent the first part of the flight with a blanket and curled beside Neith, glad she was not a goldrider forced to leave the wear so suddenly, but she knew what was coming and wondered if she should find her way somewhere where she could 'catch' someone.

Neith had encouraged her finally and Skylla had made her way to the bottom where the kitchens were, in search of food and company. She hadn't expected the lust to be so heavy, was it the storm or the strange outrage that Vimiath was roaring about in the sky, she didn't know, but it began to get hard to find where he was going. The need to catch someone was growing stronger, stronger then when there was the need to be caught when Neith rose. She should be sue to this, she was use to this but...the intensity was different.

Stumbling into someone sent them both sprawling to the ground and Skylla was quick to act, lips meeting lips, arms twining around the others body. The feel of hands upon her, her hands upon them was all she could really remember. How they managed to get back to a weyr, she would never know but there was the memory of falling back into a soft and plush bed to finish out the fun.

Stretching out languidly, Skylla let her eyes open slowly, green eyes moving to stare up at the ceiling of her own weyr. It was nice that she had made it back here, more comfortable that way, she didn't have to worry about intruding on anyone else's privacy and hurrying away.

Sitting up, Skylla let her eyes fall to look down at who her bed mate had been and she raised an eyebrow some. It was the wingsecond for her wing, D'zek. She had remembered seeing his dragon in with the others who were chasing Vimiath. She had to admit, out of anyone she could have ended up with D'zek was not a bad option. She always found the man fascinating as well as pretty attractive.

"Morning D'zek." Her voice was soft as she spoke, wondering if he was up, hoping he might want to wake up, if not speaking had been a mistake. "Would you like me to get use some Klah sent up, Wingsecond?"

DruidTigeress

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:47 pm
BastetAmun

Despite losing the flight, Jageth was looking decidedly smug that morning. After returning from the storm to find his weyr empty and his rider essentially useless, it had been green Neith that had reached out to him to locate his hapless D'zek. A member of his wing, he already held her in higher regard than most other dragons. Since their riders seemed intent to spend the night together, Jageth had no problem snuggling up with the green for the night, since she was kind enough to make the offer. For that all he might act like a loner who didn't care for anyone.. going back to an empty weyr alone after a long and battering flight wasn't exactly something he was looking forward to. Anyway, Neith was lovely and lithe, so much cleverer than that gold anyway, and sweet.. Until, by morning, he was beginning to think it wasn't such a 'loss' after all.

Never failing to use one of my flights to find yourself a mate, I see, he said as soon as he felt D'zek waking.
Says the one who's curled up with my 'mate's' dragon. he shot back.
Hmph. Only because Neith is a true gem of strength and wit. Any idiot could see that. It has nothing to do with you.

D'zek snorted, sitting up in the bed. "Good morning." he said to Skylla, smiling at the greenrider. However Jageth mocked him, really, to say that he did anything was to give him entirely too much credit. It was Skylla who had instigated the whole thing, though he was mighty glad she did. He grinned, a little shyly, at her teasing. "I think it's safe to say titles are unnecessary. Klah would be great though.."

He glanced out to the ledge where Jageth and Neith were sunning. "They seem to be getting along," he laughed. He guessed it was largely thanks to Neith that he wasn't waking up to a bitter rage over the results of the flight, and for that he was immensely grateful.

DruidTigeress

Sparkly Genius

25,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:01 pm
When hers had returned with a partner, the wingsecond of their wing, and Neith had seen that Jageth had returned to his weyr from the flight all alone, she had not hesitated to reach out to the bronze. Theirs were together and she didn't want him to be alone after not having caught Vimiath.

Jageth was an ideal specimen of a dragon and a bronze, in her opinion. Sure, he wasn't the sweetest around, spouting sweet nothings but she wasn't the type that wanted that. She nuzzled against him some. happily curled up beside him. Morning, Skyllamine. Did you sleep well? There was a teasing tone to the voice in her head and Skylla laughed some. Why yes I did Skylla. It seems you did as well.

Her attention turning back to D'zek she nodded her head. "Whatever you say, sir" It was a teasing tone, she pushed off the furs of her bed and stood up, stretching and not even worrying about redressing as she moved to get some klah started.

"Tell you a secret D'zek. Neith has always had a bit of a thing for Jageth. She was very excited to learn you two had been promoted to Wingsecond of our Wing." She returned with two cups, handing one to D'zek as she sat back down upon the bed. "Vimiath certainly picked a rather eventful night to rise."

DruidTigeress

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:36 pm
D'zek gave a chuckle at Skylla's continued teasing. To be honest, the mantel of wingsecond was still one that would take some getting used to, but he was already excited for what it meant he could do for his wing. There was no end to his drive or his enthusiasm when it came to their work. Jageth had slipped into the role far more naturally than him, already projecting the easy confidence and decorum of a leader. D'zek was afraid at first that he wouldn't be able to get along with Raith or wind up rubbing their wingleader the wrong way, but for now at least he seemed content with his more minor role, focusing on fulfilling ever task that the blue assigned them as fast and efficiently as possible, while declaring that he would absolutely be the best wingsecond in the flight, if not the entire Weyr.

"Well she'll have him wrapped around her claws in no time, I'm sure." he said with a wry chuckle, looking out towards the ledge. For seeming to be so stoic of a bronze, Jageth was a total sucker when it came to certain things.
I heard that, you know.
Of course I know, that's why I said it. D'zek teased back.

"That's for sure." he said, accepting the klah gratefully with a muttered Thanks. "It was quite the wake-up call. I'm just glad we don't have anything important to do today." Since more than half the Weyr were likely sleep deprived on top of coming off a flight high.

BastetAmun

DruidTigeress

Sparkly Genius

25,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
[IC RP] Western Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers