She gave Nivalis' hand another squeeze. Just knowing the path was now laid really was reassuring. She didn't want to rush into the hut, but she certainly wasn't planning to drag her heels, either! She was looking forward to the freedom her own place would provide.

"And that is why you are our mystic," Pruu observed with a smile. "I do not envy what lies on your shoulders, but you take it in stride and always look out for all of us." Yes, there was plenty to be proud of with their clan. The strength it took to accomplish what Nivalis did on a regular basis...

The offer was met with a nod. "I would like to see it. It will allow me to make proper plans for the move." Her smile tightened the slightest bit, but she just nodded again. "I will be able to at least tell them where it is, to ease their minds. I can't believe they would think I would settle anywhere from Zinris though. That alone should be enough." Pruu looked around at the traps she had been working on and sighed. "Allow me to make sure these are all deactivated first. It just would not do to have them going off with no one around." Or, Elzira forbid, with some younglings just out exploring in the wrong place!

Fluffesu