Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Past & Inactive Profiles
Ren Akimoto - Academy Staff [Awaiting Approval]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:41 pm
User ImageG E N E R A L - I N F O R M A T I O N

Username: Neryem
      Name: Ren Akimoto
      Sexual Orientation: Homosexual
      Ethnicity: Hoen
      Birthday: March 12th
      Height: 6'0"
      Weight: 130 lbs
      Physical Description: See Pic.
      Theme Song:

P E R S O N A L - I N F O R M A T I O N

Personality: While not as sociable or able to hold a conversation with his fellow staff members, Ren still aspires to be a person the students can come to in a time of need. He views everyone in a positive light, needing a significant amount of evidence for somebody to prove his view about a person wrong. While his energy towards helping others is exemplary, it can sometimes land him in over his head in terms of his job. Around adults, he's a bit awkward and hesitant to admit feelings or talk with another person. When around children, he's much more talkative and easier to be around.
      Strengths:
      ↳ Loyal - Though Ren has very few friends, he'll gladly go to the ends of the world for them.
      ↳ Calm - In the heat of battle, he's one of the few people who can take a step back and weigh options instead of blindly going with the ebb and flow of the fight.
      ↳ Helpful - Living up to his knit his Knit, Ren enjoys helping others whenever possible. He'll even sacrifice his own possessions for them should they need it.
      Weaknesses:
      ↳ Timid - When it comes to socializing with those his own age, Ren isn't the best when left to his own devices. He has a tendency of ruining a moment.
      ↳ Apologetic - Not the most confident in his abilities or nature. He's usually the first one to admit blame.
      ↳ Possessive - Ren can be this to people he knows. He's very against letting them leave alone. This leads to a few disagreements and fights starting.
      Biography: Leading a fairly simple life, Ren began as the son of a flower store owner. Many described him as a pretty quiet but helpful child. He would find other ways to busy himself with instead of spending time playing with the other children. Nature walks down the local Route path and walking pokemon were also very common past times for him to pass the time with. His school career was relatively normal until during his second year, where he discovered his sexual preference. The male, fearing judgement because of this, retreated into his own devices from others. This eventually caused a rift in his social life and made talking with others his age fairly difficult.

Still, Ren continued his studies as he matured. Eventually, he found his fascination in assisting others with their troubles, be it a pokemon or a human, and remained fairly lost on how to make it a career. His scholarly journey eventually led him towards becoming an intern to a pokemon researcher before leaving to pursue employment in the field of psychology. He felt slightly better about himself as time moved on, yet still had trouble talked with anyone but his pokemon. Upon the year of his graduation, Ren applied at Ordell, hoping for a first job in a field he had found enjoyment in.
      Hometown: Rustboro City
          ↦ Cooking
          ↦ Reading

Dislikes:
          ↦ Acrophobia
          ↦ Public Speaking
          ↦ Spiders

S C H O O L - I N F O R M A T I O N

House: [SECTION TO BE FILLED BY MOD]
      Dorm Room: [SECTION TO BE FILLED BY MOD]
      Job Position: Consular
      Goals: Help young trainers find their start

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        Pokemon: Gardevior
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level: 30
        Nature: Modest
        Ability: Trace
        Experience:
        Move Set:

► Moonblast
            ► Psyshock
            ► Thunderbolt
            ► Heal Pulse

Pokemon: Arcanine
              Friendship Points:
              User Image
              Nature: Timid
              Ability: Intimidate
              Experience:
              Move Set:

► Flamethrower
                  ► Fire Fang
                  ► Extreme Speed
                  ► Fire Blast

Pokemon: Sylveon
                    Friendship Points:
                    User Image
                    Nature: Modest
                    Ability: Pixilate
                    Experience:
                    Move Set:

► Psyshock
                        ► Hyper Beam
                        ► Charm
                        ► Shadow Ball

I N V E N T O R Y
          ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :

ⓄⓇⒹⒺⓁⓁ⊖ⒶⒸⒶⒹⒺⓂⓎ

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:29 am
Bumping because he hasn't been approved yet  

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:21 am
Bump / T-Minus 3 days until Mass Mod Quoting...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:28 am
Neryem

Thank you very much for your patience with us. Before I accept this profile I just want to make sure about something. He is only timid around the adults right? Like when he's with the students he's confident and sure of his words, right? This is important because his main role is to guide the students so if he's going to be timid or shy around the students then it kinda defeats the purpose.

I just want a clarification on this please 3nodding  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:41 am
Shadow of Miracles
Neryem

Thank you very much for your patience with us. Before I accept this profile I just want to make sure about something. He is only timid around the adults right? Like when he's with the students he's confident and sure of his words, right? This is important because his main role is to guide the students so if he's going to be timid or shy around the students then it kinda defeats the purpose.

I just want a clarification on this please 3nodding

Edit’d for clarity.

Ren would be able to hold a conversation with a student moreso than an adult. He’s incredible kind and passionate about helping them, but when it comes to over students or adults, he has a sort of nervous tick that makes him struggle to connect as well as when he does to a child.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:14 pm
Neryem

Excellent ^^ thank you for making that more clear.

Your academy employee character is officially approved! We will create an area for him to do his counseling 3nodding  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
››››››››› Past & Inactive Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers