• Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:47 am
CLOSED  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:44 am
Lion's name: Tengeneza
Name Meaning: It's Swahili for "Rend"

Personailty: Tenge is a very sweet lion, he loves to laugh and have a good time. He'll go out of his way to help others, especially cubs. He has a very nurturing side to him that comes out when anyone (especially the young) need help. However, Tenge can also become very obstinate if anyone tries to hurt anyone he cares about. He will become a force to be reckoned with, baring teeth and claws even if the force is stronger than he is. He has become hurt more than once or twice sticking up for those under his care, but it's something he'll continue to do no matter the cost to himself.

Future ideas:

Tenge wants to have many children. Because of this I do believe they'd either need to find a female that would donate to them or find one for a poly group, I'm more than willing to talk and see what the better option is for both of us. =3

I'm still new, so I'm not up to date on all of the prides just yet, but I do think he'd be a good addition as a nanny or caretaker for any pride that needs it, though he wouldn't be willing to join one that takes advantage of or hurts others for no reason.

Maybe at some point, Tenge gets hurt protecting either Tobi or one of their future children. I'd like this to wake him up and make him realize that he needs to learn how to defend himself and those he cares about, or perhaps even trust in someone else to help protect them if he finds he's unable to truly hurt someone else.  

Koiasi

Shy Cat

- Mynsed -

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:26 pm
Lion's name: Furaha
Name Meaning: Pleasure in Swahili

Personailty: Furaha is persistent. When he sets his mind on something, he chases them relentlessly. So, when he ran into the quiet black and white lion, he was immediately intrigued. And wanted to become great friends with him.

In contrast to his mate, he is super chatty right from the start. Energetic, romantic, but somewhat... clumsy. He'll go picking flowers and stumble into thorns. He'll catch a meal and end up scratched. He has the best intentions and wants to pamper Tobi and any other partners they have.

He is a complete mother hen. Fusses about everything for Tobi. If he's eating right, getting enough water, getting enough sleep, if he's cold, if it's too hot for him. Can't help it and backs off sheepishly if he's ever told to stop. But doesn't exactly... change.

Future ideas:
-Poly group, yesss. I would love to throw someone else at Tobi and Furaha too.
-Cubs, pleassee. Maybe a female that joins but is more... best friend that coos over the romance. Would easily offer to carry their cubs but really, wants to be the cheerleader on the sidelines and cheer them on. He would also be up for adopting, too.I don't think he ever expected to have children. It was what he gave up to be with Tobi. But becoming a father would have him so excited.
-Pride, maybe. He's wary of prides, though he won't state it. But I could see him following Tobi.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:38 pm
- Mynsed -
Lion's name: Furaha
Name Meaning: Pleasure in Swahili

Personailty: Furaha is persistent. When he sets his mind on something, he chases them relentlessly. So, when he ran into the quiet black and white lion, he was immediately intrigued. And wanted to become great friends with him.

In contrast to his mate, he is super chatty right from the start. Energetic, romantic, but somewhat... clumsy. He'll go picking flowers and stumble into thorns. He'll catch a meal and end up scratched. He has the best intentions and wants to pamper Tobi and any other partners they have.

He is a complete mother hen. Fusses about everything for Tobi. If he's eating right, getting enough water, getting enough sleep, if he's cold, if it's too hot for him. Can't help it and backs off sheepishly if he's ever told to stop. But doesn't exactly... change.

Future ideas:
-Poly group, yesss. I would love to throw someone else at Tobi and Furaha too.
-Cubs, pleassee. Maybe a female that joins but is more... best friend that coos over the romance. Would easily offer to carry their cubs but really, wants to be the cheerleader on the sidelines and cheer them on. He would also be up for adopting, too.I don't think he ever expected to have children. It was what he gave up to be with Tobi. But becoming a father would have him so excited.
-Pride, maybe. He's wary of prides, though he won't state it. But I could see him following Tobi.

Congratulations! He's now yours! Ameh is his colorist so he goes in the past colorist thread. Or the misc? I forget. xD Here's his full uncert.  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
[OOC] Player-run Events

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items