Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:43 pm
He was somewhere different, it wasn't a bad different but it was still a place he wasn't familiar with. Walking slowly through he gazed about cautiously, he didn't know if he was going to be safe where he was, but he was certain he'd find out soon enough. Flicking his tail he paused in his steps and scented the air, he wasn't alone anymore.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:44 pm
Marzena hardly ever left her sister's side. When she did it was usually to pursue the company of someone else. She did not understand why anyone would want to 'relax' alone, in silence. But here she was, under the recommendation of one of her fellow pride members. They said it would help her unwind and distress, give her the chance to really examine the world around her.

She tapped one of her front paws on the ground restlessly. Already she had been out here meditating, or whatever, for a while. All she wanted to do was to return back home and spend the rest of the day chatting her sisters ears off. She was about to get up and head back when she though she heard something, a step perhaps?

“Anyone out there?” she yelled out. It might not be the smartest idea, she thought to herself, but the worst case scenario was that she would get the chance to get into a fight, which was way more interesting then laying on the ground.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:44 pm
As he continued on, he crouched a little lower than normal and peered around, how close where they? However a voice called out and he relaxed. So they had suspected he was there afterall, at least they hadn't pounced or something. "I don't know about 'anyone' but I am out here." He called back with a somewhat amused tone. Looking around he tried to find the owner to the voice calling out and decided to go investigate.

Smart right?

"Where are you?" He was curious, though at the same time it could be a trap. While he had never once been in a situation where he was lured into some sort of fiasco, didn't mean it was too late in his story for that to happen now. "Or I can stay here and you come to me?" He offered.

Fairy Snails
I WANNA SAY this was between you and me?? I think it was My holo and one of your cheetahs or leopards.

[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games