Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:02 pm
Demon Cub: The Second Layer of HFIL

Embrace Equilibrium!
Closes: Septempber 15th at Midnight (Unless RL bites my a** again)

Sooo I'm being finicky on personality for this last cub from Primitus and Mioyo's litter, so I'm tryiung again to find her a home!...With a better exlanation oif her family's values raising her orz.

So... What's with this cub?

• This little girl's litter was born due to a friendly fling between Mioyo, AKA Athena, and the god of Leadership, Primitus.
  • This cub, with her family, will be joining the Aegnor'hini with several displaced swampies, and will be raised by both parents. Neither of them will tolerate bullshit either!
  • This little girl, wiuth her brother Zulvan (Demon Baelsar) and sister Tania (Sephiroth) are called the Warring Triad (YES THAT WARRING TRIAD I SEE YOU JRPG NERDS). She also has a sador sister, Ceto, a second sister, Joia, and their other brother Audax. Of the litter, only one is a sador, however, and her mother and siblings probably won't let outsiders pick on her too badly for her pale coatr.
  • In the Triad, Sophia is nicknamed The Goddess, and there are beliefs she brings equiliubrium.
  • This cub wille raised to be proud, they might be fighty, but overly-vain or general evil are right out. The demon beliefs they'll be raised will align closer to Yokai, and not western demonology. Puck is also a great example.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:04 pm
User Image

[b][color="goldenrod"]The heart burns for Equilibrium![/b][/color]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]SoA Name:[/b]
[b]Meaning:[/b]
[b]Demon Name:[/b] Sophia (The Goddess)
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Her Favorite Activity:[/b]
[b]Link me to your favorite song RN:[/b](Any genre minus rap because ILU all but Rap makes my brain hurt.)
[/quote][/align]

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:07 pm
So this is my favorite primal theme from FFXIV. 8D

OPEN!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:53 pm
emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:31 pm
OK I.. Am not... Going to extend this or set up ANOTHER contest so... i'll home her some other way...

Probably give her to my wife LBRH.  
[OOC] Player-run Events

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff