Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands
[PRP/Challenge] Following [Anika / Bast'ion]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Alpaca Chobi rolled 5 4-sided dice: 3, 4, 2, 1, 3 Total: 13 (5-20)

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:01 pm
nessiaing

Midas had disappeared a head of Zerrin and Bast'ion. The males had all agreed that they'd meet back up around Midas's prides territory after Zerrin and Bast'ion had enough time to calm the cubs that Bast'ion had. Their mother had left them behind and Bast'ion had seen this in a vision. There was still a shred of responsibility with in his own angry heart and the kirin lion was not about to leave these cubs to their doom.

It had been a long a tedious journey to back track and retrieve the cubs and even a longer walk towards where Midas said to meet them. They were tired but not with out fire in their bellies to keep going.

There was a strong odor of lion before the two which had them at a stand still.

"I'll go on ahead," Bast'ion wasn't going to have Zerrin dirty his paws. Midas had warned them that they would need to challenge a native before they'd be allowed in.

"Are you sure?" Zerrin was honestly not too thrilled at the idea of allowing Bast'ion on his own in a fight but lately the kirin lion had been a lot harder to convince otherwise.

"Yeah. Stay with the cubs. If something happens to me they'll need a good role model and we both know you're the better role model."

Zerrin couldn't really argue with that logic. The golden lion gave a nod of his head to his friend. "Okay. I'll hang back." He hated him self for agreeing to this but Bast'ion seemed sure of him self. "Good luck.."

"Yeah.. yeah.." The kirin lion slowly padded with in the boundary of the pride. Not too far in but close enough to show he was looking for a challenge.  
nessiaing rolled 5 4-sided dice: 1, 2, 4, 4, 1 Total: 12 (5-20)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:41 pm
Anika yawned as she began her walk towards the pride boarder. The black lioness was getting older but she refused to admit her age. Anika loved that the pride was led by a female now. Anika had an extreme amount of pride when it came to females, from a young age she had always though that females were better than males. The only time Anika had for males was when she needed one to sire her cubs. Her last litter was fully grown, a litter that wasn't as successful as the first. Her first litter had been fathered by a god, and was all girls. The second time she wasn't as lucky it had been split down the middle half boys half girls.

Shake her head of thought of her cubs Anika made it to the pride border. All of her cubs were grown now and she didn't need to think about them at all. Today she had to focus on protecting her home. She scanned the horizon looking for any movement.

Alpaca Chobi
sorry its a rough tag

nessiaing

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:31 pm
nessiaing
biggrin No worries ~ you are amazing ~

Ahead of the male was a female shape silhouetted by the sky behind the figure. Bast'ion took a few cautious steps forward making sure he was fully in view of the female. A few months ago the male wouldn't dare challenge a female let alone anyone due to his past teachings but all of that had been scrapped thanks to a certain purple female.

"I am here to challenge to gain access to these lands. Are you here to accept this challenge?" Bast'ion was unsure if this was correct way to do this but he figured it wouldn't hurt to ask. Nothing had been fully explained in detail so the kirin lion was honestly winging it.

"If you are then I am ready when you are." He took a stance ready to spar.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:07 pm
Anika smiled seeing how quickly she found a challenger. It was surprising to her how often lion's challenged for entry each and every day. Many lost a few got in. Anika did was she could do to make sure those that got in where the ones that deserved to be here.

"I am here to accept your challenge." Anika replied with a short bow of her head. She took a step towards the other lion ready to fight. She decided not to make the first move instead wanting to see what the other lion had to offer. It was always interesting to see what moves this rogues brought to the table from the big wide world they called home.

Alpaca Chobi

nessiaing

Alpaca Chobi rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:23 pm
nessiaing
Holy cow for some reason the quote did not alert me. I am so sorry D : ! ! ! ! I manually checked and saw u n u I hope you aren't mad.

((Rolling a 4 sided dice for fairness - Even is a hit - Odd is a miss ))

Bast'ion took a step forward eyeing the female up and down. He knew better than to underestimate a female so cautiously he took up a fighting stance.

"...Geee the honors all mine," He didn't mean to come off as a bit of an a** but that may have been how he sounded outwardly. The kirin lion took a bowing stance readying him self to leap in the air. With a bit of a kick, he was up in the air with the target in sight only to completely miss and land clumsily on to the ground. This was not a great testimony to his skill as a fighter. To be fair, he was a tad rusty.  
[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games