Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Town
The Wishing Star

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:01 pm
The Wishing Star: A cute little store owned by a family for many generations. It is said that items from this shop are enchanted with magic, and depending on what you buy, something good will happen to you~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:38 am

Penny had taken Mithos out of school. She couldn't help but feel like he wanted out anyway. He always seemed so bored in class. She had to be honest, she had no idea as to where she was taking him. At first, she had thought of just being in the quad with the rest of the students, but she opted out of the idea after putting some thought into what she had learned about the male. For one she learned he did not eat so she felt she still owed him and hoped to give him some sort of date. So what other place would be better than the town? She simply hoped it would be something he would enjoy.

The Kitsune stopped at the front of the door of the shop. "Tell you what.... Lets each pick out something for the other?" She said shyly as she looked at the trinkets through the window. She had already spotted something she wanted to give him. "And I'll pay for them so no worries." She felt somewhat silly. He had admitted to her he had lived for so long so she believed his experience was way beyond hers and perhaps he'd find something like this very cheesy, It no longer mattered though, she had made up her mind. She was gonna be herself and hope that he still liked her. She smiled and went towards him kissing his lips softly, hoping he would once again accept it. She pulled away and smiled as she opened the door and made their way in.

Location, Location, Location: P.E
Person I'm with: Mithos
How I'm feeling: A little Excited
OCC:

xX Yennefer Xx

ezmii11-1

Friendly Raider

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:05 pm

Mood ➤: Interested l Location ➤: A Shop? l Company ➤: Penny l Item/s ➤: None l Wings ➤: Invisible

Mithos walked semi-next to Penny as she lead them into town. Unsure of where they were going, all the boy could do was smile and follow. She stopped in front of a small shop and seemed so excited to go inside. Looking into the window, Mithos wasn't exactly sure what made her so excited to enter, but he none the less put on a smile and nodded. Anything you would like to do, I would be more then happy doing~

Mithos was a bit shocked getting another kiss from the kitsune, but he more then acceptingly kissed Penny back. Following her inside, Mithos quickly looked around. The items in the shops made him feel....alert. Not that anything was bad! Just that they seemed to each have a story and a magical aura around them, and he could sense them all. Leaving Penny's side, he began to look at each of the items that were featured in the store. So many things... some not from here.... I wonder....

Current Theme➤: Insert

"Farewell, my shadow, you who stand at the end of the path I chose not to follow.
I wanted my own world, so I don’t regret my choice.
I would make the same choice all over again.
I will continue to choose this path!”

ezmii11-1

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:14 pm

As Mithos went his own way she smiled he seemed rather intrigued. She hoped she was right and this was actually going to be a good idea. She turned towards the item she had been eyeing. Each item had it's own little bit of aura surrounding them. Almost as if a piece of a person was in each of them. She picked up a necklace with a gem attached to it. It was a light blue lapiz lazuli, a gem that matched his light blue eyes. A gem that the Egyptians would represent the heavens. Which she felt matched him since he claimed to be an angel. She touched the necklace gingerly, she knew the stone gave protection, power, and helped speed up healing. The necklace had a small tag on it expressing the power the jewel had. She took it gingerly and placed it on the counter putting it in a bag making sure she'd give it to him when the time felt right.

She watched him as he continued to look around the store. "Take your time...But i'm ready when you are" she smiled, excited at what the rest of the day was going to bring.

Location, Location, Location: Exploring the Town
OCC:

xX Yennefer Xx

ezmii11-1

Friendly Raider

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:56 pm

Mood ➤: Interested l Location ➤: A Shop? l Company ➤: Penny l Item/s ➤: None l Wings ➤: Invisible

Mithos looked up when he heard the girl speak, and he nodded with a smile on his face. Walking around, his eyes examined every single item until his eyes fell onto something that was all to familiar with him. A small crystal like object sat in a small box. It was red in color, and it gave off a slight glow. So I was right... there is one here... the boy thought as he picked up the small stone. It was a crystal from his home world, however it was too bland just how it was. With the jewel in his hand, she looked around for one other component to make the piece perfect.

Finding everything he needed, Mithos took the two items to the counter and paid the man for the items with his own money. Mithos wasn't about to let Penny pay for her own gift. Without her looking, Mithos quickly used a little bit of his angel magic to morph the two items together, creating a beautiful looking pendant. With it nice and wrapped up, Mithos met with Penny by the door with a smile on his face. Are you ready?

Current Theme➤: Insert

"Farewell, my shadow, you who stand at the end of the path I chose not to follow.
I wanted my own world, so I don’t regret my choice.
I would make the same choice all over again.
I will continue to choose this path!”

ezmii11-1

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:31 pm

Penny was distracted with the other trinkets as she waited for Mithos. She had not noticed the boy had paid until She turned to him to tell him she was ready. He already had something wrapped up. "Didn't I say I would...." She put her hands on her hips playfully. "Mithos what am I supposed to do with you... you don't listen to instructions" she shook her head dramatically "Tsk tsk" She laughed as she kissed his nose and took his hand in hers once more. "I hope you didn't outdo me..." she chuckled curious as to what it was he had gotten her. She began to pull him towards the exit once more. "Next stop...arcade...I hope you got skill cause I'm not going easy on you!" she said excitedly as she made her way out.

~Exits with Mithos~

Location, Location, Location: Exploring the Town
OCC:

xX Yennefer Xx

ezmii11-1

Friendly Raider

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:47 pm

Town

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games