[PRP Yael] Those Who Train Together ~ Ceylinae & Pruu ~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:27 pm
Pruu tapped a finger to her lips and nodded. "That should not be too hard. At the very least, we can all be targets for each other." Training together, as one clan.. as it should be.

The trees? Pruu's brow rose slightly, and she couldn't help a small smile. "I believe I have gotten fairly proficient in battling in the trees. I have chased and caught creatures through the branches many times, including the aracalea. Rock climbing.. I cannot say I have any particular practice in."
Orpheus Solon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:07 pm
Cornetified

Giving a nod of her head Ceylinae said, "It's not a difficult thing to do and I feel that it will help us a lot. We all need to be ready and able to hit moving targets." She'd failed to do so during the Dretch attack, she'd looked for an opening, prepared to loose her arrow... and then the creature had vanished. She wasn't fast enough, wasn't good enough, she let that thing get away with their cousin and it was something she didn't want to allow to happen again.

Looking over at Pruu she said before giving a bit of a smile, "Good to hear. Not enough people appreciate that sort of training. It's easy enough to find a tree and therefore an easy option for training in." As she said that she hadn't tried rock climbing Ceylinae looked toward the direction she'd normally go in for such things before she said, "We are sort of cut off from that option at the moment. Once things with the Dretch are dealt with I can show you my favorite rock climbing point if you'd like."  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:53 pm
Pruu nodded, though her mind slipped elsewhere. Her concern was not moving targets, but vanishing ones... Seeing as how no one there could do what that Dretch had done.. that would be more difficult to train for.

The praise was quite welcome, and Pruu nodded sagely. "It only makes sense to utilize the environment around us, in my opinion." Back straightening with delight at the offer, Pruu gave a small smile back. "I would greatly appreciate it, sister. Thank you. I do hope that we will be able to explore that option soon."
Orpheus Solon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:51 am
Cornetified

Ceylinae nodded her head, pleased to hear that her sister agreed with her thoughts when it came to using what they had around them. They had to use everything that they had if they wanted to get the edge in their training. Something that was important for a group like theirs which was a bit on the small side compared to some. They had to use strength and skill to make up for numbers, which meant a lot more int he way of training. At least that was the way that Ceylinae saw it.

"I hope that we are able to explore again soon as well. There is so much outside of the village that we can use to up our training. Just between you and me, I also miss swimming and not just because of training reasons either." To be able to do so it meant dealing with the Dretch... which wasn't going to be easy. Just mentioning them was enough to put those within earshot on edge so it really told her that they were something dangerous. A shame that they didn't have nearly enough information on them since they were just something out of stories according to their elders. How did one deal with story book enemies? She looked forward to getting back to dealing with something as run of the mill as the glowy eyed weirdos again.  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:54 pm
Antennae twitching, Pruu looked at Ceylinae with surprise. Then, a warm smile. "I miss being able to swim, as well," she said. Ever since that first day, that first lesson, she had been hooked...

This was no time to go soft though. "Well, let us work on putting those other ways of training into motion, shall we?"
Orpheus Solon

◈ RP Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces