Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:27 pm
User Image

Dragons might not be known to breed, but apparently lions do!

Me and Greenie are running a contest for the last little babe left in our MnM litter. Now this litter will have an amusing little backstory so sit back, pull up a chair, and let's just get into it.

This is a entirely unplanned coupling and one that's going to lead to some tension for a while. Jua, the father is best friends with Mti'imara who is the future mate to Poseida, our mother here. After Mti and Poseida have a wicked falling out that ended in them 'breaking up' Jua and Poseida decided to have a (at first) platonic night out with each other.

...Needless to say after a few fermented fruits one thing lead to another between the two and now here we are!

Jua and Poseida will have some major explaining to do but everything will be settled by the time the cubs arrive. All of these children will be brought up in a very huge and loving family since not only do they have their biological parents taking care of them but Mti'imara, Hasira (Jua's love interest and Poseida's best friend), aunts, uncles, and one very excited grandfather surrounding them with all the love and care a cub could ask for.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:33 pm
Rules:
-This is open to everyone and anyone!
-You may enter for all but you can only win one!
-The cubs must stay with the Dov until they are adolescences from then on are they are free to go.
-Please read up on the Dov'Strunmah ahead of time to get a understanding of what the pride is about.
-Please no lost or stolen plot lines.
-Please no extremely evil personalities. Brash, gruff, grumpy, snobbish? All good. But someone who is willing to harm others or has no morals is not the type this family would raise.
-All of these cuties were colored by Snails
-PM me or Greenie if you have any questions!

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:54 pm
Family:

Poseida - Pollack - Is the mother of these babes! She's not the friendliest or most outgoing person in the world. Though she does have a drive to help others and a great sense of humor under her resting b***h face.

Jua - Ctrl F Greenie - Is the father!

Moo'hn Moo'hn - Epine De Rose - First born

??? - Ness - First born girl!

??? - Kimaria - Baby of the litter

Extended family:

Rahshi - Greenie - Deceased. Grandmother to these cubs

Throek - Greenie - Grandfather to these cubs

Mti'imara - Greenie - Mate of Poseida

Hasira - Greenie - (Furture) Mate of Jua, life-long best friend of Poseida's

Plus a ton of aunts and uncles I can't find right now!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:02 pm
Who you can win:

User Image

User Image

User Image

How to win:

This will be a naming and personality contest for the two girls. Giving us some ideas on plots does earn you bonus points in the judge's eyes but it's not required. To enter fill out the form below and post it here.

[align=center][size=18][b]I AM DOVAH[/b][/size]

[b]Cub's name: [/b]
[b]Who your entering for orange or brown:[/b]
[b]Dragon name: [/b]
[b]Dragon name's meaning: [/b]

[b]Personality: [/b]
[b]Will they be leaving the Dov: [/b]

[b](Bonus) Plot ideas: [/b]
[b](DOUBLE BONUS) Gif that describes them: [/b][/align]

The boy will be a straight raffle! Just please post saying that you want a ticket and you'll be entered to win.
List:
1. VelvetVixie
2. Erna Ironhand
3. SilverLutz
4. Koiasi
5. ChaosTheories
6. - Mynsed -
7. chi honda
8. Anderleit

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:05 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Open!

This contest will go from now till August 31st at 10AM PST.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:28 pm
I AM DOVAH

Name: VelvetVixie
Dragon name: pahunmahpahkeiinni
Dragon name's meaning: keen, very rarely, immerses kin lore

Personality: Shes rather keen, but is rarely seen, she loves to immerse herself in her kins lore. She studies her siblings, and the elder adults of the tribes, hoping to find her place in the tribe.
Even though she has orange and white colorations of her fur, she is able to easily blend in as a form of vegetation.

Will they be leaving the Dov: No

(Bonus) Plot ideas: I should like to take, and make her a gatherer to start off with in the tribe, and go from there to creating lore for the other tribe members, kind of like a storyteller. Like her words send a fire through your very being, igniting a path of imaginative lore, that keeps you seeking more.

(DOUBLE BONUS) Gif that describes them:

User Image

VelvetVixie

Feral Wolf

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:38 am
Little mix up with the prizes! Sorry about that. The CORRECT prize is posted now!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:33 pm
I AM DOVAH

Cub's name: Elisif
Who your entering for orange or brown: Orange
Dragon name: Tinvaak'Drem
Dragon name's meaning: Speak peace

Personality: Inquisitive and ambitious, she was born talking (or at least babbling), and it was hard to get her to keep quiet for lessons and for everyone else's sanity. But even as she spoke, Elisif listened and watched.
She was not the most clever or the strongest of her litter, but she seemed to know things that shouldn't have been picked up or noticed, and she takes great pride in her ability to remember the names, habits, and subtleties everyone has. Despite her seemingly constant stream of speech, she keeps secrets well, at least until she thinks it's the best time to give it away. Elisif never gives away a secret or information out of spite, instead wanting to make sure she uses her spoken arsenal to help the pride or someone in need.
She's inherently a little naive, but she's aware of this, and tries to keep her optimism in check, lest someone try to take advantage of her.

(Bonus) Plot ideas: She would start out as a Sahsunaar once she's fully grown; she doesn't quite know what her purpose is in life yet, but she enjoys talking to those in the pride and listening to different opinions and viewpoints. It will take her some time, but she'll realize that her gift of gab could very well benefit the pride. She will attempt to present herself and introduce a possible new rank to the council, the Jun, and the Voice: a diplomat. Interaction with other prides is, try as some might, inevitable, and they must be prepared should any alliances be attempted.
Also, as a cub, I would love to see her accidentally give away a secret at the wrong time (due to misjudging a situation or just blurted it out) and have to deal with the consequences, whether it's her paying the price or someone else.
User Image

Erna Ironhand

Lonely Creature

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:58 pm
Hey guys so apparently me and Greenie derped and forgot that you can't keep any cubs from the MnM. What does this mean for you? Well there's more prizes now! I've added a second personality contest and also a raffle. Any who posted before this post are still valid entries, and will get an automatic ticket in the raffle. If you want to try for the second girl please just post the second contest form in a new post.

Due to the changes in this contest I will be extending it out another week, the new end date is August 31st at 10AMPST.

Sorry for the confusion!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:14 pm
I'd like to enter for the raffle!  

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

Koiasi

Shy Cat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:13 am
I'd like to enter the raffle. <33  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:05 pm
I'd like to enter the raffle! <3  

ChaosTheories

Obsessive Streaker

ChaosTheories

Obsessive Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:26 pm
I AM DOVAH

Cub's name: Ditandakan ("Marked" in Malay, referring to the gem like marking on her head)
Who your entering for orange or brown: Brown
Dragon name: Ven Mon
Dragon name's meaning: Wind daughter

Personality: Dita always goes wherever the wind takes her. Whatever happens, or whatever may be, she will adapt to it without hesitation, which will benefit her as the pride adapts to new lions and a new world. She is a quiet, observant, and studious young cub, perhaps to the point of being too serious, but she desires to learn as much as she can so she may teach others in the future. She also enjoys exploring which will likely develop into a wanderlust as she ages, but she will always return home.

(Bonus) Plot ideas: She will take the rank of Kiir Vahlok in her adulthood, and she will take great pride in teaching future generations.
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:53 pm
May I have a ticket?  

- Mynsed -

- Mynsed -

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:11 pm
I AM DOVAH

Cub's name: Chikondi , Love, affection
Who your entering for orange or brown: Orange
Dragon name: Fahluaan
Dragon name's meaning: Gardener

Personality: Chi loves plants. Flowers, herbs, weeds, mushrooms, fruits, vegetables. If it grows from the ground, she's in love. A flower picker from the moment she could walk, she gladly runs around and gives her multiple parents flowers. Multiple? Why, she has two fathers and two dads, of course! As long as they play a part in her life, she would view them as a parent. And goes out of her way to create flower accessories, weaving clovers and other plants through thick manes.

Once she is older, Chi would have her own garden to attend to. Two, in fact. One for her own pleasure, the other filled with herbs and plants used for pigments.

Her love for flowers and her family does not extend past that. She is night and day when it comes to strangers. Full of affection, love, and polite mirth for family. Full of chatter and nurturing encouragement for her plants. Those she doesn't know? Get blank stares and a cold shoulder. If questioned, she'll give short answers, indifference present. The moment someone stumbles upon her plants, whether incidentally or purposefully, even just picking a bud, immediately lands on her bad list. Sharps tones, sarcastic comments, and general unpleasantness is bound to come from her.
Will they be leaving the Dov: And leave her family and plants? Nope.

(Bonus) Plot ideas:
-FLOWER ACCESSORY COMPETITION. One parent thinks they're special and realize... nope, she gave one to all four. Not two. Four.
-A family member picking or stepping on a flower. Battle of the feelings.
-Meeting someone who has the opposite of a greenthumb.
(DOUBLE BONUS) Gif that describes them: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[OOC] Player-run Events

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff