[Zinris] Sisters in Arms (Pruu/Pyrrha)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:30 pm
Life had taken some turns for Pyrrha recently that she was not entirely pleased with.

Not only was she being strictly monitored by her mothers, but most recently her elder sister, Myrcella, had begun to stay close by her side. Had it been another time, another place, perhaps she would have found the alks company pleasant but with Myrcella's near constant scowl there was little room for pleasantries.

Her elder sister simply didn't trust Pyrrha to be by herself; she was a ....what did she call it? Ah, yes, a flight risk. As it stood, she'd only been allowed to go away from Myrcella for the day simply because she was being passed off onto Pruu instead.

Which, inevitably, meant some form of training.

Cornetified

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:47 pm
Pruu knew well enough that this wasn't what her sister wanted. However, she also saw it as an opportunity. Maybe she could finally convince Pyrrha of the importance of training and building her strength, and the satisfaction that could be gotten from such accomplishments!

Make the best of a bad situation, right? After all, she liked to think Pyrrha enjoyed her company over Myrcella's.... When 'the exchange' was made and Myrcella quickly skulked away, Pruu turned to her twin with a smile. "Well, now that we have some space.." She had been planning this for a while now, and she hoped that her sister would enjoy the changes about to be revealed. "I realize that this is not ideal. I would prefer you came to this of your own volition.. So I have attempted to come up with something we will both enjoy."

While it hadn't been exactly easy, the busy work had kept her mind from less pleasant things. Pruu wasn't the most creative or imaginative, after all. Taking Pyrrha's hand, she pointed out the makeshift training tools that she had made. There were multiple boards of wood propped up like canvases, scraped smooth and clean. Near those sat a few pots of paints.Next to those, the wooden training weapons with furs at the points and edges.

Looking it over.. Pruu felt quite silly. "I.. want you to see the art in training. So, we are.. we are going to.. paint.. while we practice.." It was a good thing she made this to the side; the fewer sisters and cousins who saw this, the better... Still, she couldn't help an almost hopeful glance at her twin for a reaction. "It will be simple. Dip the weapons into the paint, and then attack the boards."

Painted Moose

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

◈ RP Graveyard

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas