☾ ✦ Mahikel Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suhuba
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(Art by kaname423)

Inventory

Weapons
None

Items
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Eye of the Goddess

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:15 pm
T A B L E x O F x C O N T E N T S

o1. Staff Post
o2. Table of Contents
o3. Rules
o4. Happenings
o5. Mahikel Elendel (Kel)
o6. History
o7. Statistics
o8. Abilities
o9. Roleplays
1o. Battles and Hunts
11. Art Gallery
12. Plots
13. Relationships
14. Growing Strong!
15. Credits

Page Two:
o1. Introduction
and Reflections

Fluffesu

Fluff Seeker

Fluffesu

Fluff Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:17 pm
R U L E S

o1. Basically, if you don't post here, we're golden!
o2. But I'd be happy to discuss plot and things with you through a PM or Slack! ;D
Slack: sheyherzik@yahoo.com
o3. Oh, and follow Gaia's and Tendaji's rules, yadda yadda...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:25 pm
H A P P E N I N G S

02/11/18: Mahikel was approved for growth to Prentice.
08/15/17: Mahikel was born.
06/29/17: Teslaron and Dris'rynne were approved for breeding!

Fluffesu

Fluff Seeker

Fluffesu

Fluff Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:42 am
User Image
M A H I K E L x E L E N D E L

Name:
Mahikel Elendel (Pronounced: Mah-hee-kell El-in-del)
Race:
Hybrid (½ Shifter - ½ Water) Earthling
Stage:
Prentice
Youngling - 0 / 10
Class:
Prentice (Mage->Sage->Mystic)
Nickname:
Kel

Rock climbing, Swimming, Trees, Darkness, Jauhar, Stones, Silver, Flute music, Flowers, Birds, 'Souvenirs,' Designs, Velvet, Dessert, Stars, Performances, Looking at and thinking about new things, Herbaceous foods and aromas, Cuddles with qualified people only
Dislikes:
Anywhere that isn't Jauhar, Big animals, Cold, Cumbersome clothing, Raw anything, People who haven't proved themselves to be of any use, People who are better than him at anything Kel wants to be good at, Bits of grit on the floor that stick to his feet when he walks, Actually doing new things, Being shown up, Jauharian flying bugs, Upsetting his baby brother, Gunk under his fingernails, Swamps, Cowards, Being sick, Being spoken to by strangers before he approaches them, Mud, Ugly things
Strengths:
Analytical, Forthright, Unintentionally flirtatious, Brave, Imaginative, Flexible, Social on his terms, Thoughtful towards those he loves, Independent, Playful, Observant, Canny, Clever, Explorative
Weaknesses:
Flippant, Snarky, Overconfident, Mistrusting, Disloyal, Indulgent, Stubborn, Asocial on other people's terms, Argumentative, Ungrateful, Callous, Haughty, Narcissistic, Undisciplined
Fears:
Emotional availability, Being gullible enough to be convincingly lied to, Drowning in quicksand specifically, Most things that latch on to you and never let go and proceed to get worse (both physically and metaphorically), Faith in general, Freezing to death, A sense of entrapment, Anything that could cause him to become even moderately ill
Quirks:
Keeps a 'lucky' pendant on him even though he doesn't believe in luck, Likes all of his food well done because he is frightened of disease, Is a light sleeper who prefers several short naps rather than one long sleep at night, Likes to blend in to dark places and watch people without their knowledge
Personality:
Mahikel has grown up in a rather large and diverse family consisting of a mix of various purebloods and hybrids, and so learned from a young age that he didn't really care what the exterior of most persons tended to be. He is a 'don't judge a book by its cover' type of kid and instead judges heavily based on just about everything else. The way people talk, the sound of their voices, things they laugh at and do and even wear. He's learned that even if he isn't prejudice against race, there are still a great many things about people he doesn't like. He hates 'stupid' people, obnoxious people, gluttonous and greedy people and does not like to be approached by anyone before he has had opportunity to watch discreetly from the shadows and form a preemptive opinion.

He is not the most subtle of kids and is aggressively and perpetually intolerant of people who don't please him or act in ways he doesn't approve of. He is selective of his friends, though willing to watch and have a very shallow conversation with just about anyone to see if their 'potential' meets his standards. Of which are very high and quite particular. He dislikes stupid, useless people, but has an almost greater hate for people who can outperform him in any notable regard.

That being said, when things turn out his way and he finds someone he 'likes,' he can be very friendly and very open. He likes to explore (people, places, and new things) and is comfortable doing that both solo and in tandem with another. He is easily swayed by gifts, pretty things, talk of adventure, and compliments.

Probably more than the exploration itself, Kel enjoys thinking about exploring new things. He's a lot of talk and ambition and of course isn't afraid to try just about anything, but he's also very comfortable where he is and doesn't really enjoy the comfort of his norm threatened. He likes 'short-term' explorations, where he can almost predict everything he'll find and do. But unpredictability is more daunting to him- not frightening- but worth being wary of and patient toward regarding his choices. Mahikel does like to think about and understand things before he launches headfirst into them, but as with life, this is just not often possible.

Fortunately, little scares him, leaving him with a reasonably clear head capable of figuring things out. He is not exceptionally adaptable to new situations, as far as things are concerned, since he is a bit one-track-minded, but he is usually clever enough to find a way to get back to a more comfortable place, though often instead of actually moving forward, progressing, and finding new 'comfortable' things that are of interest to him.

'New' things tend to be things he is willing to abandon quickly, both in terms of items and ideas and people. His 'friends' are friends so long as they bring something interesting to the table, but slip-ups and things that offend often leave Kel jaded toward his friends' plights and send him back to things that don't offend him. The people he loves- his parents, sisters, and especially his little brother- are probably the most important people in the world to him. Little else is of any real concern, being that everything beyond just that handful of people is probably something he can find elsewhere and probably even more than once. Nothing that can be repeated, copied, or otherwise emulated is worth upsetting the balance of what he currently has.

So even though he is a master of taking and finding new things that he wants and has a penchant for putting himself before most others, there are a few things that strike him as important that are beyond his control and worth cherishing.
Description:
Youngling

Mahikel is a boy born in shadow. He sports the dark skin and grey eyes (with regular pupil) of his Shifter parentage, as well as the black hair from his Water side. His ears are little four-pointed fins, and his brows are thin and neat. Kel is small and lean, flexible after his years of running, leaping, and dangling about in the forest trees, and by no means weak. His most notable (and perhaps what he is proudest of) feature is the array of pale blue spots along his face, shoulders, thighs, and feet that mimic is father's. He has a few small darker blue crystals around his collar bone that resemble his mother's.
Prentice
TBD
Speech Color:
#78ADB4

Theme Song:
Shark in the Water - V V Brown

((Lines for Mahikel by kaname423; color by The Only Black Uke.))

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:34 am
H I S T O R Y

Mahikel was born as the first son between a Shifter mercenary and a Matorian slave. Well, former mercenary and former slave. Through some combination of fortunate happenstance and mild stalking, Kel's mother, Dris'rynne and father, Teslaron found a sort of initial infatuation with each other. Though there were a few bumps along the way. The pair met amidst a pack of attacking perzi, and at least one of them always seemed to be in a sort of temper upon many consecutive meetings.

Teslaron was a man dealing with a peculiar combination of resentment and dependency toward the family that he had called his masters. So many years of his life taken from him, leaving his skills lacking in any area that didn't involve cooking, cleaning, mending, or childcare. The one boy Tes had taken a shine to managed to get himself killed during one of Teslaron's streaks of independence, leaving Tes cold, snarky, and indifferent toward most plight.

Meanwhile, Dris'rynne had set out from her homeland alone to become a mercenary in Oba to try and do some good in the world. Her parents made no easy life for her, though she is still a woman of family, with two younger sisters to think about.

They both had their struggles, and neither seemed the kind to hide them, so much of their initial time together was spent in a haze of upset over past baggage.

During one particular bout, Mahikel's mother laid with an Oban man and became pregnant with her first children: two daughters, half-sisters to Kel. Around the same time, due to his need for companionship and certainty that the interest of his romantic affections (Dris) didn't feel the same toward him, Tes found himself father to a Water girl, another half-sister for Kel. All three are older than him, and he has grown relatively close to Dris' daughters Annatha and Adenah, since they live together.

Though Talori is another story. Kel doesn't know or care about her very much. She stayed behind in Oba to live with her mother, so he has only few memorable experiences with her.

After the birth of his three sisters, Teslaron and Dris'rynne admitted to their feelings for each other and spent the nights together. Dris became pregnant again, and before the child was born, she and Teslaron moved to and married in Jauhar, where they currently reside with their four children. Mahikel and Ezrah were born under cover of thick rain forest leaves and have had very minimal experiences with the world beyond that. Though Kel is two years older than his youngest brother, he considers Ezrah to be his closest friend and confidant and is prepared to do most anything to see to his brother's happiness.

Though he is young, the years have made Mahikel confident in his home. He loves adventuring through Jauhar and discovering new things of interest. He'd have Ezrah alongside him if he could, but some expeditions are too impromptu or too great a distance. He flourishes both alone and in social situations (though he doesn't consider himself a people person at all).

More than anyone else, he is at odds with his father. Teslaron's fear of the jungle and concern for his children's safety makes him seem like a coward to Kel, who goes out of his way to take on any activity Teslaron would shy from.

Fluffesu

Fluff Seeker

Fluffesu

Fluff Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:45 am
S T A T I S T I C S

GEN: 2
PARENTS: Teslaron and Dris'rynne
CHILDREN: None

STAGE: Prentice
CLASS: Undecided
EXP: 0

BASE STATS:
HP || ??? +??? = ???
Attack || ??? +??? = ???
Defense || ??? +??? = ???
Magic || ??? +??? = ???
Speed || ??? +??? = ???

Skill || ??? +??? = ???
Luck || ??? +??? = ???

[BASIC RUNES] STATS:
HP || ??? +??? +1 = ???
Attack || ??? +??? +0 = ???
Defense || ??? +??? +0 = ???
Magic || ??? +??? +2 = ???
Speed || ??? +??? +1 = ???

Skill || ??? +??? +0 = ???
Luck || ??? +??? +0 = ???

WEAPONS:
None

MAGIC:
None

ITEMS:
Eye of the Goddess x 1

FAMILIARS:
None

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:47 am
A B I L I T I E S

None yet  

Fluffesu

Fluff Seeker

Fluffesu

Fluff Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:50 am
R O L E P L A Y S

Code:
M = META, ORP = Open RP, PRP = Private RP, S = Solo /// C = Crafting, V = Versatile
[Type of RP - Participants - Link to Journal Reflection]
**Note: Solos do not have Journal Reflections

Youngling
[S - Mahikel - N/A] Warbleroot Boy - Done! /// Words: 2651
[PRP - Mahikel/Ezrah - JR] Danger Baby - Done! /// 11 Posts /// JR Words: 253
[S - Mahikel - N/A] Luck is for Cowards and Losers - Done! /// Words: 726

Prentice
[PRP - Mahikel/Ezrah - JR] Community Clubhouse - Ongoing /// ??? Posts /// JR Words: ???
[S/V - Mahikel - JR] Strange Weather - Done! /// Words: 887 /// JR Words: 240

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:53 am
B A T T L E S x A N D x H U N T S

Code:
M = META, NRP = Non-RP, PRP = Private RP, S = Solo /// B = Battle, H = Hunt, T = Taming
[Type of RP - Opponent - Outcome - Link to Journal Reflection]

Youngling
Youngling stage characters are too young to fight!

Prentice
Prentice stage characters are too young to fight!  

Fluffesu

Fluff Seeker

Fluffesu

Fluff Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:58 am
A R T x G A L L E R Y

Official Art:

User Image

Youngling Stage: Lines - kaname423, Color - The Only Black Uke

Other Youngling Art:

User Image

1. Azellia

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:00 am
P L O T S

o1. Prentice:
        -- Being a decent and acceptable older brother, Mahikel confronts some older Shifter boys who are speaking ill of his and Ezrah's lineage. He is rewarded with a handful of toxic spores to his eyes, permanently altering their color and slightly more briefly hurting like ********/>-- Foggy vision doesn't stop Kel from his explorations, so regardless of his still-not-fully healed sight, he ventures out into the forest and is met with something not right. Though he can't place what it is or what is even going on, Mahikel gets a taste of fear in his heart. In his attempts to flee, he runs directly into the unexpecting arms of Nishrin Valmourn.
        -- Adopts his class by finding shining runes at the bottom of a murky lake.

Fluffesu

Fluff Seeker

Fluffesu

Fluff Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:06 am
R E L A T I O N S H I P S

Code:
=Hates, ¤=Dislikes, =Acquaintance, =Friend, =Close Friend, =Mate, =Family

Alkidike
Name: description, played by controller.
'feels'

Earthling: Shifter
Dris'rynne: Mahikel's mama and Jauharian native, played by Painted Moose.
'There isn't really much I can be offended about with my mother. She is a tough go-getter, who isn't afraid to let anyone know what's what. She can be a little stubborn and a little demanding sometimes, but it never feels like she's not looking out for mine- or any of our family's- best interests. She's always been there, and I know sometimes she has the words to make Ezrah feel better when I can't seem to find them... I've never seen her so far out of her element that it was noticeable.'

Earthling: Leaf
'feels'

Earthling: Wind
'feels'

Earthling: Ice
'feels'

Earthling: Fire
'feels'

Earthling: Water
Talori: Mahikel's older half-sister, played by Fluffesu.
'Mmm... Talori is one of those people where I really have no opinion of- except to be annoyed that I don't have an opinion of her. She is my father's first child, but I've never even met her. She lives with her mother in Oba and has never come down to see us even once. My father has made journeys to visit her, but I've never been allowed to go. So she's someone I know exists and that is my sister- I'm related to her- but she is still a nonfactor. It's a little upsetting to be honest.'
Teslaron: Mahikel's scaredy-cat and former slave papa, played by Fluffesu.
'He is my father and has done everything anyone could expect of a good parent, so of course I love him... But that doesn't really keep us from butting heads. We have differing ideas on how I should live my life. He is frightened of and probably hates the jungle we call home, but it is the only place I have ever known. I am happy here, and I love it, and it's a place where I'm capable of making my own adventures... But my father is interested always in keeping his children a little too close at hand. I need more freedom than he's willing to allow.'

Earthling: Yaeli
'feels'

Elaria
'feels'

Earthling: Lightning
'feels'

Earthling: Geian
'feels'

Hybrids
Adenah: One of Dris'rynne's first-born twins and older half-sister to Kel, played by Painted Moose.
'My peppy big sis! Adenah has a lot of joy in her heart and a lot of love to give. The girls have spent a good portion of their days helping look after us, since she and her twin are several years older than me and Ez. There was a period of time when we were too young to do anything they were doing, so maybe there is a little bit of 'us' and 'them' going on... But she is a sweet girl and family that I have grown alongside of. I know she is trustworthy and well-meaning.'
Annatha: One of Dris'rynne's first-born twins and older half-sister to Kel, played by The Only Black Uke.
'My grumpy big sis. Annatha isn't like her twin. Where Ade is joyful, Ani is grumpy, suspicious, and pessimistic. She's more intent on our heritage and the troubles it brings rather than just being pleased that we're alive and have a good family. She's never been cruel to Ez and I, so I'd never say she was a bad older sister... But I wish she'd lighten up a bit. I'm just as hybrid as she is, and even if I don't like people any more than she does, I'm not angry about it.'
Ezrah: Beloved, most precious baby brother, played by Painted Moose.
'Ezrah is two years younger than me, and even though I have grown with my other siblings for my entire life (rather than omitting the first two), none is more precious to me than my little brother. We've both known only the forest, and our skills are comparable in many regards, but... It has always been told to me that as an older brother, it was my duty to protect him from anything and everything. I never fear for myself because why should I, but I wouldn't want to drag Ezrah into anything I couldn't get him out of. I would spend every moment with him, if I could, and I know he feels the same, but I suppose my need for adventure and freedom outweighs even the notion that I should be by his side.'

Familiars
'feels'

My NPCs
¤ Nishrin Valmourn: Mahikel was a youngling-in-trouble when he met this Ice man.
Short Description: Nishrin is a full decade older than Mahikel and comes from a wealthy Zenan family. He has something of an adventurous spirit that leads him to travel, but also a more understated interest in conquering and a penchant for collecting the unusual. He travels to Jauhar yearly with a group of other noble Icelings to hunt large, dangerous, and unfamiliar predators for competition, and these are the only times Mahikel has ever seen him.
'More than anything else, I am embarrassed to have ever been in this man's presence. We met when I was only six, and he shot me out of a tree and into a nest of warbleroot thorns. Accidentally, of course. Afterward, he picked me up and carried me free of them... The whole mess was his fault, but I still felt completely ridiculous needing his aid, and I think he's impulsive and immature for shooting anything before knowing what it was. Unfortunately, there's... more to it than that. He has... the most beautiful golden eyes.'

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:18 am
G R O W I N G x S T R O N G !

Y O U N G L I N G x x P R E N T I C E
☑ || 1 Set-up Journal
☑ || 2 Weeks (08/15/17 - 08/29/17)
xxxx☑ ☑
☑ || 15 Growth Points
xxxx☑ ☑ ☑ ☑ ☑ ☑ ☑ ☑ ☑ ☑ ☑ ☑ ☑ ☑ ☑ ☑

P R E N T I C E x x M A G E
☑ || 1 Set-up Journal
☐ || 1 Month (??? - ???)
☐ || 25 Growth Points
xxxx☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☑ ☑ ☑ ☑ ☑ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐
☐ || 1 Completed Growth Solo

M A G E x x S A G E
☐ || 2 Months (??? - ???)
xxxx☐ ☐
☐ || 35 Growth Points
xxxx☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐
☐ || 5 EXP Points
xxxx☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐

S A G E x x M Y S T I C
☐ || 2 Months (??? - ???)
xxxx☐ ☐
☐ || 50 Growth Points
xxxx☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐
☐ || 10 EXP Points
xxxx☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐

M Y S T I C x x L E G E N D A R Y
☐ || 4 Months (??? - ???)
xxxx☐ ☐ ☐ ☐
☐ || 80 Growth Points
      ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐

☐ || 20 EXP Points
xxxx☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐
☐ || 1 Completed Legendary Quest

Fluffesu

Fluff Seeker

Fluffesu

Fluff Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:19 am
C R E D I T S

Tendaji (c) kaname423 and Satin Doilee
Official Art (c) kaname423 and The Only Black Uke
Mahikel (c) mine~
All of Mahikel's unofficial art is credited in the art post!

◈ Journals

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff