Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Guild: Akumu Academy

Back to Guilds

A dark Pokémon RP guild that is literate for the most part. 

Tags: Pokemon, Team Rocket, Dark pokemon guild, Roleplay 

Reply Sanctuary
Corruption Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
SpazzticPanda1311 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:52 am
Lunarsun
I think I did this right, sorry for the wait. School has been crazy, and the hurricane didn't help either

8 (your roll) - 15 (my roll) + 9 (your attack) - 7 (my attack) = -5 [No Damage Taken]

HP: 14/14
Status Effect: N/A
Stats: ↦ Pp: 16 ↦ Att: 7 ↦ Def: 7 ↦ Spd: 7 ↦ Sp Att: 6 ↦ Sp Def: 7
Nature: Adamant
Ability: ---
Experience: 0/75
Move Set:

► Haze ► Leafage ► Tackle ► ???

User Image
Terrence Salazar

▪Mood: --- II ▫Theme Song: X II ▪Where: Unknown II ▫With Who: Az, mysterious man

Terrence watched as the man explained that it was good that he was cautious, because his pokemon was a water/poison type. Again with the poison types, Terrence was sort of starting to dislike poison types. Then again poison types could do a lot to make antidotes and different medicines. He had mixed feelings about all that right now. When he stated that his pokemon didn't know any poison attacks, Terrence relaxed a bit. That was good, now he didn't have to worry about one hit kills all the time. It was actually really relaxing to hear that, but that didn't mean that he was going to let up anytime soon.

It was then that he mentioned that he wanted to see if Az would have a problem with bug type moves, Terrence smiled at that. There was no way he was going to get cocky though, he knew this guy could take him out easily if he really wanted to. So Terrence waited as Az defended the attack. This time Az was able to defend well, to the point that he didn't actually take any damage at all. Terrence was proud of him, and he seriously was thankful that he hadn't actually screwed up this time. Once the attack was over Terrence thought of his own counterattack, "Az counter with a tackle!" he said, as he watched Az fly up and zoom towards his target with a tackle.

((Out.Of.Custom-Music: ))

▫Pokemon OOB: --- II ▪Word Count: --- II ▫Total Word Count: ---

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
P O K E M O N
► P A R T Y

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pokemon: Rowlet/Az
HP: 14/14
Stats:
↦ Pp: 16
↦ Att: 7
↦ Def: 7
↦ Spd: 7
↦ Sp Att: 6
↦ Sp Def: 7

Nature: Adamant
Ability: ---
Experience: 0/75
Move Set:

► Haze
► Leafage
► Tackle
► ???

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► MISCELLANEOUS

► EVOLUTION STONES:

► TMS & HMS

► M EGA STONES

Quote:

Lunarsun rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:50 am
SpazzticPanda1311

(Ouch, are you in Houston?)

User Image

"A tackle?"

The boy almost had to choke on a laugh.

"Spikey pokémon and you choose to have your pokemon tackle. Strategy wise, I don't see that as being too smart, but then again ...pokemon have thick fur ...ummm..feathers so maybe you won't find your pokemon literally spearing himself on my fish."

"Juniper, defensive up ...spikes out."

He would tell his pokemon as the pokemon would literally take a deep breathe so that every spike on his body would stick out. He was in a defensive pose that literally used his own natural protection to keep his opponent from hitting. Though how effect this attack would be ...was completely up to his opponent's ability to get through it.

It was a risk, but since movement was restricted on land ...it seemed to be a pretty good one to them.

"Can you break through our defensive, or will your little owl hesitate and flutter away before things turn back for him?"

The boy would declare in a taunting matter.

Juniper
Qwilfish (f)
lvl:2/Jolly
Hp: 15 Pp: 16 Att: 9 Def: 8 Spd: 9 Sp Att: 6 Sp Def: 7
Moves:Hydro Pump, Destiny Bond, Spikes, Fell stinger
Exp to be Gained: 100  

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

Sanctuary

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items