Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Guild: Akumu Academy

Back to Guilds

A dark Pokémon RP guild that is literate for the most part. 

Tags: Pokemon, Team Rocket, Dark pokemon guild, Roleplay 

Reply Sanctuary
Corruption Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:51 pm
User Image
Terrence Salazar

▪Mood: --- II ▫Theme Song: X II ▪Where: Unknown II ▫With Who: Az, mysterious man

Terrence didn't know what exactly happened. One minute he was on his way to the Viridian division the next he was forcibly grabbed and dragged to Arceus knows where. His initial reaction was to scream, but the high dive downwards caused him to slap his hands over his mouth to prevent him from throwing up his lunch. Az wasn't doing much better, the poor bird had his wings wrapped around his eyes in an attempt not to get separated from Terrence. Honestly he had no idea what grabbed him or how far he was going to fall but it felt like it was never going to end. Was he just going to keep falling like this? He didn't know how much more he'd be able to take at this rate.

After what seemed like ages, his back slammed into something and he gasped. Groaning, he curled into a ball trying to collect himself. Once he felt the queasy feeling vanish, he tried opening his eyes but he saw nothing. However, after closer inspection he noticed feathers blocking his view. He moved his hand upwards, peeling the birds arms off his eyes "alright Az off, I can't see anything" he commented, blinking a bit before his vision cleared. He didn't know why, but he was surrounded my a field of flowers. It seemed normal enough, until he looked up at the sky. Darkness ruled, and different colors were spread out across the area. Yep, this was definitely not normal. So where the heck was he? How in Arceus did he even GET here. He hazily remembered that something dragged him downwards, but after that it was a blur.

Az squawked, before jumping into his hood and hiding there. Terrence sighed, he didn't really expect Az to not be scared he was still just a baby. Terrence needed to protect him, he didn't want him to get hurt if he could help it. He jumped though after hearing another voice. He stood, his head moving over towards where the voice came from. A man with light silver hair was in front of them, and from the looks of things he didn't seem to be on their side. Terrence didn't like how he was mocking him either, but Terrence couldn't deny it. The guy probably had a point, his his health it was a shock they even allowed him to be a trainer "you may be right, but that doesn't change the fact that they chose me" he said softly.

It was then that he told him to call out his pokemon, otherwise he'd take it from his and leave him to die. Terrence stared at him wide eyed "you've got to be kidding me! I can't send him out to battle, he's still a baby... I haven't even made it to the academy yet!" he said, backing away. What was he supposed to do here? Az has never been in a battle before, how could Terrence just throw him into one out of the blue like this?! This was certainly going to be a life or death battle and Terrence wasn't about to risk Az for a meaningless battle. However, the man didn't seem to care what he wanted. Az, sensing the danger jumped up and flew in front of Terrence protectively. Terrence turned a bit pale "Az what are you doing!?" he shouted, but the little pokemon wouldn't listen. He was focused on the man who was threatening his trainer.

((Out.Of.Custom-Music: ))

▫Pokemon OOB: --- II ▪Word Count: --- II ▫Total Word Count: ---

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
P O K E M O N
► P A R T Y

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pokemon: Rowlet/Az
HP: 14/14
Stats:
↦ Pp: 16
↦ Att: 7
↦ Def: 7
↦ Spd: 7
↦ Sp Att: 6
↦ Sp Def: 7

Nature: Adamant
Ability: ---
Experience: 0/75
Move Set:

► Haze
► Leafage
► Tackle
► ???

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► MISCELLANEOUS

► EVOLUTION STONES:

► TMS & HMS

► M EGA STONES

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:02 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

User Image
The boy would glare as he watches the pokemon flutter in front of his trainer. It was a brave pokemon, but considering that it was suppose to be a fledgling ...brave simply meant stupid. Though there was a slight charm to that, but, the boy wasn't about to let himself be swayed by some petty act.

After all, if they couldn't get past him, they both would be better off ending it here. It would only lead to blood shed anyway, and this kid, was already talking about having a weak constitution. He was more than likely doing them a favor as he would twirl the pokeball on one finger.

"Are you two through arguing yet? Completely out of sync, I was right you have no business with a pokemon at all. You trying to weasel out of it, and your pokemon is raring to go.

Sorry, kid if you are looking for mercy from me you can forget it."

The would let the pokeball spin off of his finger as it would hit the ground and split open to reveal Joltik. The small bug pokemon would look upwards at the owl and it's trainer before turning around and crawling up the boy's leg to his arm as he caught the pokeball in his other hand and pocketing it.

"This is a Growlithe eat Growlithe world. I bet you don't even know how to battle."

He would declare sharply.

"Though I would be happy to teach you. Seems, you gain my attention, so I will take pleasure in tearing you apart piece by piece myself. Your luck must be horrible, your first day out of academy training and it all is going to end in a blood mess.

Life can be cruel,"

he would smirk.

(Do you need me to do the tutorials version of this battles to learn how it works? If so, tell me at the top of your next post with your pokemon stats displayed (Also, no abilities are listed yet, they haven't been unlock) You can find the battle mechanics here )

Joltik (m)
lvl:2/Docile
Hp: 14 Pp: 17 Att: 7 Def: 7 Spd: 8 Sp Att: 7 Sp Def: 7
Moves:String Shot, Absorb, Spider Web, Poison Sting
Exp to be Gained: 100  

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:47 pm
Lunarsun
That would be great, just for this first battle. Here are the stats, thanks!

Stats: ↦ Pp: 16 ↦ Att: 7 ↦ Def: 7 ↦ Spd: 7 ↦ Sp Att: 6 ↦ Sp Def: 7
Move Set:

► Haze ► Leafage ► Tackle ► ???

User Image
Terrence Salazar

▪Mood: --- II ▫Theme Song: X II ▪Where: Unknown II ▫With Who: Az, mysterious man

Terrence watched as Az stood his ground, the other man glaring. It didn't seem like he was going to give them any kind of break, in fact the guy even started to criticize them and comment about how out of sync they were. It wasn't like he was wrong, it was just that both of them were in a bit of a panic. They had no idea where they were or who this guys even was. Besides this guys was pretty much trying to take their lives like now, this wasn't some friendly battle he could decline. Talking wouldn't get them anywhere, the guy made that crystal clear.

When he mentioned that it was a Growlithe eat Growlithe world he grit his teeth, it didn't have to be. However, Terrence knew he was right. This wasn't like in the ancient past where you could go journey and challenge gyms. That was only in the legends, reality wasn't as pretty as that. He was taught that, but he'd like to think that there were still some hope it could be like that. He then went on to talk about how he would be happy to teach him, though he's take pleasure in ripping him apart. That got Az mad, and he yelling louder than before, fuming now. Terrence tried to calm Az done "Az it's ok.. he's right life isn't fair and even though we haven't officially had a battle before... we can do this as long as we work together" he said. Still he may seem courageous, but his hand was shaking a bit as he said it. This was life and death, there could be no mistakes allowed.

Az stopped making a fuss and turned, determined eyes looking into his. He nodded slowly, before taking a deep breath "my luck may be horrible, but I couldn't ask for a better partner to go down fighting with" he said. Az seemed to agree with him, as he puffed out his chest. Terrence took another deep breath, he needed to focus, he knew about battling. While he has no experience, he's seen and read about them before. He could do this, he just needed to pay attention and do what he needed to do. He closed his eyes "dear Arceus let us get through this battle" he muttered under his breath, as he got ready for the battle.

((Out.Of.Custom-Music: My bad I've removed the ability))

P O K E M O N
► P A R T Y

Stats:

Move Set:

► Haze
► Leafage
► Tackle
► ???

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► MISCELLANEOUS

► EVOLUTION STONES:

► TMS & HMS

► M EGA STONES

Quote:

Lunarsun rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:25 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

User Image

"I guess, no one can accuse me of not trying to be merciful."

The boy would declare with a smile on his face. The bug pokemon would scamper to his hand as he would turn it over so that it was covering his palm, the pokemon automatically following the motion so that it's sitting on top of his palm.

"Determination, let's make this a quick battle."

He would then throw his hand palm up high as the bug pokemon would fly upwards. A bright speck of yellow in an infinite of darkness, because at that moment, it would be clear that this room had no ceiling. Or at least, you couldn't see one as the bug pokemon flew higher and higher from the throw until it would vanish in darkness ...like a rock dropping into the surface of a pond.

It ripple, the darkness above your head actually ripples.

No, there was no visible ceiling, but it would seem there was a very good reason for that. The darkness that hid it was tangible, so sending a pokemon out for help wasn't going to happen.

If Terrance doubted it ...it would be clear then, they were truly trapped.

"USE Poison Sting."

The silver haired boy would yell sharply upwards as needles would pierce the darkness ..small needles of hair that was almost impossible to see and only really notable because of the whistling sound they made as they cut through the air.

Your choices at that moment was limited only to two ....dodge or defend.

(No problem, Battles work in two phases ...attack and defense.

Your speed stats determines, which phase you start in. If your opponent's speed stats is higher ...then they attack first, and you start the battle in the defense phase. If their speed is lower than yours ...you start off in the attack phase. If it's the same, both pokemon start off in the attack phase.

My spd stat = 8
Your spd stat = 7

That means, I attack first, which is my attack phase.. You have to defend/dodge, which is your defense phase.

All moves can only be used in an attack phase. So you write out your dodge, but you can't use a pokemon move to actually dodge an attack. That doesn't mean your pokémon can't use leaves to knock it away, or anything that is description like one of your moves, but that you can't post the name of one of your moves.

I will explain the reason why in more depth as we continue this battle.

To determine if my attack is successful or not, we both need to roll a 1dice that is 20 sided. It's in your Post Action. If my roll is higher than yours, then my attack is successful, but if it's lower ..than you defense/dodge is successful.)

Determination
Joltik (m)

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

SpazzticPanda1311 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:21 pm
Lunarsun
oh ok, makes sense... my roll was rather pathetic pfft

I might lose at this rate emotion_facepalm

Move Set:

User Image
Terrence Salazar

Terrence listened as the guy stated that no one could accuse him of not trying to be merciful. What was that supposed to mean anyways? He was being merciful by trying to kill them? Terrence thought more about his word choice, killing was seen as a mercy so... was he implying that living was worse than death? Terrence didn't have much of a chance to think more deeply about it because the man before him let out his pokemon. He watched as a bug-type pokemon appeared. Terrence vaguely remembered seeing it in a book he read, but that didn't mean that he'd know exactly what moves it had.

He watched as the pokemon was then tossed upwards, and to Terrence's surprise the pokemon didn't stop going upwards. It was like there was no ceiling in here. He shivered at the thought, so he was really trapped him here. the darkness above wasn't just for show then, he couldn't deny his situation any longer. He was brought out of thoughts when the man shouted out a command. Wait what?! Terrence whipped his head around and stared as a fast poison sting was headed towards there way. In a moment of surprise and panic, Terrence blurted out a command "dodge it" he shouted.

It might not have been the smartest command, after all Az was caught off guard too and it was clear that the other pokemon had more speed. Stupid, Terrence just did something incredibly stupid! He should have defended that move not dodge it, Az wasn't the faster pokemon in this situation. For Arceus' sake he was already screwing this up! The attack hit, causing Terrence to wince as Az let out a strained cry "endure it Az, I know you can" he called out, taking some more deep breath. Calm, he needed to calm down. Panicking wasn't going to help him out in this situation. He may have messed up, but he was calmed now. He just hoped that it wasn't too late.

P O K E M O N
► P A R T Y

Stats:

Move Set:

► Haze
► Leafage
► Tackle
► ???

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► MISCELLANEOUS

► EVOLUTION STONES:

► TMS & HMS

► M EGA STONES

Quote:

Lunarsun rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:30 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

User Image

(14 -2 + 7 - 7 = 12 x 2 = 24 + Poisoned)
Az
Hp: 1

(Medic Class Ability Activate: Endurance)

(A fatal blow is denial and a pokemon's hp is reduce to 1. Can only be used once, and then must be reseted by a visit to the Pokemon Center)

The boy would literally drop to one knee as his pokemon fell from the depth of darkness. It would seem that what went up, did indeed have to come back down as the Joltik would land heavily on the ground.

This battle should have been over, but it seemed that the boy had indeed taken mercy on them.

The silver hair boy glared at this trainer's folly. What foolish trainer would hoped their pokemon could dodge such a flurry of poison stings. The mistake in command made the pokemon take the full blunt of the attack with no hope of lessening it as the Rowlet would be speared by multiple poisonous sting.

In small amounts, what would have caused sickness ...would cause death especially in a grass type.

"Oh for the love of Murkrow. I though that pokemon would have more defense against that sort of an attack than an electric one."

The boy would confess as he pants hard. The medic ability took a toll on the trainer that used it as he look at Terrance and his Rowlet.

"Surrender, if you don't I will have no choice but to kill your pokemon."

HE would declare sharply again as the Joltik stood defensively in front of his trainer.

"Don't be stupid, because, your pokemon is looking more than a little green around it's feathers."

He would almost growl the words.

Alright, the choice is up to you.
During your attack phase... you can do four things.
Attack using a move
Capture a pokemon with a poke ball (You don't have any poke balls/useless in a trainer battle)
Run away/Surrender
Use Items (You don't have any at this moment sadly)

As you can probably already guess, you can only do one of this those things during an attack phase. Then you switch back to your defense phase, and since, you took damage, I am also going to go over dmg calculation.

If your defense roll is less than the attack roll it means your dodge/defense failed.

That dice roll is generally called the Accuracy roll. The higher the differences in our two accuracy rolls, the more dmg you take.

In this case, I rolled a 14, and you rolled a 2.

The difference is 12.

Then you look at the actual attack, is it a physical attack or a special attack?

A physical attack uses the attack stat, which poison sting is.

So it's my attack versus your defense.

If it's a Special attack, then it would be versus your Special defense.

The differences is added to the accuracy roll total for damage.

In this case, my attack is 7, and your defense is 7.

The differences is 0.

Adding both together equals 12dmg. Now, this is the part that makes this a death blow...since Rowlet is 2x weak against poison moves...that numbers must be multiplied by 2.

Thus, its 12 x2 =24 dmg.

Any damage that drops your Hp below -7 equals pokemon death.

The differences between your Hp and the dmg you took is 10.

Though thanks to the medical ability, instead of dying, your pokemon Hp is 1. Which means you can still battle, but, you are taking a huge risk.

Also, considering that poison sting also poison ..if there is a differences in accuracy roll of more than 5. Your pokemon is currently poison as well.

Too see the mechanics of every move.
Click on this.

Determination
Joltik (m)

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:39 pm
Lunarsun
ah ok that makes sense, thanks for the tutorial! I'm just gonna have him surrender, no point in prolonging the inevitable... that must have been the fastest tutorial ever... it didn't even last longer than one round pfft emotion_awesome EDIT: I made sure to adjust my post accordingly, again I'm really sorry

HP: 1/14
Status Effect: Poisoned
Move Set:

User Image
Terrence Salazar

Terrence gritted his teeth, his mistake cost him a terrible price. The fight was practically over before it even began, not to mention he was at a type disadvantage. Az should have died, that attack was overwhelming. Terrence wanted to punch himself, because he was weak... because he was incapable Az was paying the price. He watched Az in pain, not only did he take the full brunt of that attack but he was poisoned as well. Terrence worked with medicines, he KNEW how bad it was. All because he made a beginners mistake. How could he do that? He was taught not to panic, and the first battle he's forced in he panics. Pathetic, that was what he was. Az was going to die, he was going to fall.

Terrence didn't have a skill he was praised for, and so it wasn't like he could activate a medical skill. However, when the opponent used a medical type skill It seemed pretty draining on him, so much so that his opponent was drawn onto on knee panting. Terrence looking up at the man. Az had one measly sliver of health left, if just one more attack hit... no the poison would finish it before he even got the chance to be finished off. The man told him again to surrender, and that if he didn't his pokemon would be killed. Terrence didn't doubt him, he would really do it. If Terrence could prevent even one death, the choice was clear. Besides his mistake shouldn't kill anyone but himself. Besides, the man had already saved his pokemon from death once.

As much as it pained him to do this, he had no choice. He knew he was never worthy to be a trainer, but deep down he had really hoped he could make it. Now, it was clear. He would never make it, he was too weak. Az looked at him, fear in his eyes. Terrence smiled sadly at him, before reaching for the pokeball on his belt "it's ok Az you don't have to fight anymore" he said softly. Az looked at him confused, still in pain.

His grip on his pokeball tightened, and he closed his eyes "I surrender, I'm not foolish enough to fight a battle I clearly can't win... and I won't drag Az down with me" he said, calling back Az into his pokeball. Az seemed angry, yelling at him before he vanished into his pokeball. He took a deep breath, and struggled upwards. This was the least he could do. He took a few steps towards the other man "If i'm going to die anyways, I'm not dragging him with me. If I can save at least one life by surrendering I will" he said, no fear in his eyes. He wasn't scared, but was he sad? Yes. Afraid? No, his body has been weak all his life and death wasn't a new idea to him. It happened to everyone eventually, and Terrence has battled against death longer than he can remember. If this was how he was supposed to go, then so be it. However, he refused to kill anyone off with him. He held out his pokeball "just promise you'll raise him up so he can defend himself, I might not have been good enough but you are... that's all I ask" he said, closing his eyes.

P O K E M O N
► P A R T Y

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. GIVE AWAY
Stats:

Move Set:

► Haze
► Leafage
► Tackle
► ???

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► MISCELLANEOUS

► EVOLUTION STONES:

► TMS & HMS

► M EGA STONES

Quote:

Silentveil rolled 2 20-sided dice: 14, 4 Total: 18 (2-40)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:56 pm
(15 - 11 + 7 - 7 = 4/2 = 2dmg)
Rush (M)
lvl: 2/Rash
Stats:
Hp: 14 Pp: 16 Att: 7 Def: 7 Spd: 7 Sp Att: 6 Sp Def:5
Moves: Tackle, Toxic, Leer, Rock Smash
Exp: 100
Attack Rolls: 1, 4, 4, 3, 3, 3, 2, 2, 4, 2
The entire avoidance thing fell quite flat as she was rammed by the Poochyena. The pokemon's body colluding hard as it would seem that the tackle would smash her into the ground right where her paws had been only moments before ...the pokemon connecting hard with a shoulder against her throat and for a moment ..Curie couldn't breathe.

It wasn't an hard hit, but it was first blood and enough to make the pokemon strike out on her own. Her own fangs charged with electric as Rush would back up away from her. The pokemon moving to put some distance between them ..in an avoid dodge of the attack.

"What are you doing Curie? Why didn't you dodge, forget it ..use Thunder Fang. With it so close there is no way you will miss."

She is practically screaming the words.

As Curie tries to get her teeth through the fur of the Poochyena. It was now a matter of how was faster, her bite or his retreat.

User Image
Curie
Rockruff [F]
Lv 2
Stats:
HP:12/14/PP: 15/ATK: 8/DEF: 7/SPD: 8/SP-ATK: 5/SP-DEF: 7
MOVES: Thunder Fang -Leer
Exp: 0/75  

Silentveil

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:34 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

(Umm..the medic class ability actually belongs to your opponent)

User Image

Once the pokemon was recalled back into it's poke ball, the Joltik would drop the defensive stance and immediately rush back to his trainer. He would run up the boy's leg and twist around it as he went up and up until he stopped literally in the boy's hair.

It was more than a bit creepy to watch.

Though Terrence probably had other things on his mind, so whether he noticed or not was up in the air for now as the boy would nod his head once and hold out his hand.

"I will take good care of him."

When Terrence closed his eyes, the boy almost jumped for joy as he took the poke ball and turned away from him. He went over to the side area where he had stashed a pink box with eggs and flower print on it and would immediately plop the poke ball into it.

It wouldn't take long to heal the pokemon as he left Terrence standing there with his eyes closed as he would then stash the box again and walk back over to him.

He would literally tap the boy on the head with is now healed pokemon's poke ball.

"You give up too easily. I need to toughen you up, because, I want to get the hell out of here, but I'm not going back there myself. So, I am depending you, so you better get a real backbone."

The boy would declare sharply.

"Battle again."

It was a growl in his voice. He would toss Terrence's poke ball upwards, so that it would come down to threaten Terrence's head again if he didn't make some sort of move to prevent it's targeted descent.

"I will switch pokemon, but Determination won't go back into his poke ball at this time. He tends to be a bit of a parasite once he gets into my hair. So just ignore him."

The boy would literally take one hand and touch the bug pokemon that would make a loud sound before it would nestle deeper into the boy's hair. He could get it out, but it was going to be quite the antic to watch and he was going for tough guy at the moment.

Thus, it wasn't happening.

"Call your pokemon back out.

Don't act like this is some surprise. I am a medic student, surely you realized that when your pokemon didn't die. We save lives, not generally in the business of taking them ...so you can probably guess, everything I said was a bluff.

Now, let's get this over with.

Though if you fail again, well, you won't be of any use to me. Don't forget, though I am a medic student, I still belong to the Team Rocket division, so no mercy..perhaps."

It would seem that the silvered hair boy would still use threats, but how much of them was true or not ...would be open to debate.

The choice is yours.

Determination
Joltik (m)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:58 pm
Lunarsun
I went ahead and edited my earlier post to fix the issue. Again I apologize, I'm not usually this much trouble... I'm so sorry emotion_facepalm

Status Effect: N/A
Move Set:

User Image
Terrence Salazar

Terrence opened his eyes as he noticed the bug-type crawl up the mans leg, and make his way upwards. It was honestly a very odd sight, and Terrence didn't know if it was charming in its own way or just downright creepy. He closed his eyes again, bot wanting to just keep staring at him. It was then that Terrence heard him speak up, stating that he'd take care of him. Terrence's heart sake at the words, it should have been him teaching Az... not some stranger. He felt the pokeball brush against the tips of his fingers as it was taken from him, and he chewed the inside of his cheek. That was it, he was alone and probably going to die. Death was the only option left now.

Terrence couldn't watch as Az was taken from him, so he kept his eyes clammed shut. A million things ran through his head, his thoughts in a jumbled mess. However, when he felt something tap his head he jumped a bit. His eyes snapped open, before looking at the pokeball that was in front of him. Now Terrence was confused "what are you-" he was interrupted by the other boy. He stated that he gave up too easily, and that he needed to toughen him up because he needed him.

Terrence was even more confused, he needed him? He cocked his head to the side as he said that he wanted to get out, and that he wasn't going to get out by himself. He was depending on him, so he better get his act together. That was a surprise, the guy literally was threatening him moments ago. Was that all an act? A test to see if he was strong enough to help? It was then that the guy spoke again, demanding him to battle again. He jumped again as the guy tossed Az's pokeball up into the air again, if Terrence did nothing then it would hit him straight in the head.

He fumbled a bit, but caught the pokeball before any damage was done. However, there was a click sound and Az flew out before angrily pecking his head. So much for avoiding damage "Az, Az stop! I'm sorry ok, I'm sorry but it was the only option at the time" he shouted, covering his head with his arms. Az did stop, but he was still glaring. Tears threaten to fall before the grass-type swooped down and dove into his arms. Terrence sighed, rubbing his back lightly as the pokemon calmed down.

Terrence looked up as the man stated that he was going to switch pokemon, but the pokemon Terrence was fighting wouldn't go into his pokeball. It seemed rather attached to the man, and Terrence understood what that felt like. The man then stated that Terrence shouldn't be surprised that he was a medic student. True, it was the only reason that Az wasn't dead right now. It made a lot of sense, then again if he was with the organization why was he threatening to kill him? Of course them nad then answered and said that everything he said was a bluff. Still the guy made it seem like he wasn't kidding, that was the scary part. Terrence listened as he stated that he still belongs to the team rocket division, so he wouldn't show mercy... perhaps? What did that even mean?!

Terrence groaned, was he bluffing or serious this time? Terrence couldn't tell, so there was really no point in arguing about it. Terrence sighed, his hand trembling a bit. He could battle again, but what if he screwed up again? What if he caused Az's downfall a second time? Az nuzzled his cheek, looking into his eyes. Terrence saw how much he seemed to trust him, this was a fight he couldn't afford to lose. He sighed, "alright, I won't fail this time... I can't afford to, we're ready when you are" he said, motioning Az to get ready. Az complied and waited for the opponent.

P O K E M O N
► P A R T Y

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. GIVE AWAY
Stats:

Move Set:

► Haze
► Leafage
► Tackle
► ???

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► MISCELLANEOUS

► EVOLUTION STONES:

► TMS & HMS

► M EGA STONES

Quote:

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:35 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

(Umm..the medic class ability actually belongs to your opponent)

User Image

"Good, because, there won't be any second chances with me."

The boy would declare are the bug pokemon would shifted a bit in his hair turning into a circle before settling back down. The boy would touch it once to get it to settle down.

"Now let's see, none of my pokemon are weakness enough for the fledgling, so I need to look for a pokémon that doesn't have such of an advantage. I can't use Rush he is currently battling."

The boy was muttering to himself as finally as he would pull one pokemon free.

"I will try you out with Juniper.

She might be more your speed."

The boy would then toss out a poke ball as it would actually pop open in mid-air as a reddish light would land on the ground, and the poke ball would be recoiled back towards him. Catching it in one hand, the boy would quickly snap it back into it's belt.

Then he would grin quite boardly.

"Juniper, let's play."

The little Qwilfish would land on the ground and hop up and down using her huge tail to hit the ground hard and seemingly to force water from the ground to push her up in what seems to look almost like a mini Geyser. Her eyes would seem to smile as she seemed to be quite happy to be release as she tumbles head over tail in the flowing water.

Juniper
Qwilfish (f)
lvl:2/Jolly
Hp: 15 Pp: 16 Att: 9 Def: 8 Spd: 9 Sp Att: 6 Sp Def: 7
Moves:Hydro Pump, Destiny Bond, Spikes, Fell stinger
SpazzticPanda1311 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:57 pm
Lunarsun
My speed is lower so I start off in the defense phase, right?

Status Effect: N/A
Move Set:

User Image
Terrence Salazar

Terrence watched warily as the guy stated that there would be no second chances. Which made sense honestly, Terrence shouldn't even be getting another chance at all. However, Terrence wouldn't waste this chance. He didn't know if his heart could take handing Az over again, no he wouldn't be able to do it a second time. The first time alone was enough to rip his heart to shreds, plus Az would never give him another opportunity to do it again anyways. Not that he planned to ever have a repeat of what had happened. He bit his lip, he was still a bit nervous. He didn't want to screw up like he had last time. He would be more careful, more tactful. He wouldn't make the same mistake ever again... at least he really hoped not.

Taking some more deep breaths, he opened his eyes and calmed down the best he could. He watched as the man brought out another pokemon, this time it seemed like it was a water type? It had to be right? Terrence didn't know how to feel, obviously the other trainer was trying to give him a bit of a handicap. Not that Terrence had any right to complain, not after the humiliation he suffered earlier. Whatever the case, Terrence made sure not to underestimate it. He pursed his lips "Az get ready to defend... we don't know just how strong this pokemon really is" he said, watching and waiting for the other pokemons move.

P O K E M O N
► P A R T Y

Stats:

Move Set:

► Haze
► Leafage
► Tackle
► ???

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► MISCELLANEOUS

► EVOLUTION STONES:

► TMS & HMS

► M EGA STONES

Quote:

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
Lunarsun rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:47 am
SpazzticPanda1311

(Correct heart yes, you should be in the defensive phase)

User Image

The boy would actually clap at the command.

"Good job, just because Qwillfish is a water type doesn't mean she has a weakness to grass nor have any moves that can take one down. She is water and poison type, and actually takes getting hit by grass type moves the same as any other pokemon.

Poison types is a weakness for your pokemon...I believe, but you are lucky she doesn't know any of those moves. But since, your pokemon got such a strong stance ...let's see if your Rowlet has a problem with Bug type moves."

He would look at the pokemon that was bouncing quite literally on her tail ...as she goes up and down with a happy sign. A water type out of water is not very mobile, but Juniper seemed to be the exception to the rule as she used her tail like a spring board.

"Juniper, Fell Stinger."

He would declare darkly as he points at the pokemon in front of him and the bubbleness of the pokemon would seem to melt away as she rolled herself backwards with her tail gather underneath her. Her eyes would narrow as she push herself forward in a corkscrew attack that seemed to be all the worst as the tiny spikes all over her body seemed to enlarge themselves. She was literally attacking with her entire body and using the spikes on her body like a mace wrecked ball in the process.

Defend might hold up considering the little owl would be hunkering down, but now it was simply a matter of how well she could actually connect ...since the only way such a move would work was if she was able to hit with the speed and strength necessary to drive her own spikes into her opponent's body.

Not a nice attack at all.

Determination would actually make a shrill call from the boy's hair as the attack took place.

Juniper
Qwilfish (f)
lvl:2/Jolly
Hp: 15 Pp: 16 Att: 9 Def: 8 Spd: 9 Sp Att: 6 Sp Def: 7
Moves:Hydro Pump, Destiny Bond, Spikes, Fell stinger
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:41 am
(14 - 4 + 5) 8 - 7 = 16dmg + flinch/Paralyzed)
Rush (M)
lvl: 2/Rash
Stats:
Hp: -2/14 Pp: 16 Att: 7 Def: 7 Spd: 7 Sp Att: 6 Sp Def:5
Moves: Tackle, Toxic, Leer, Rock Smash
Exp: 100
Attack Rolls: 1, 4, 4, 3, 3, 3, 2, 2, 4, 2
Teeth would snap deep into the neck of the pokemon as the Rockruff would pull upwards and roll dragging the Poochyena underneath her ...as burst after burst of pure electricity would be pumped into the dark type pokemon. It was a short burst of about three seconds, but those three seconds were all that it took to leave the pokemon underneath her in a state of shocking paralysis. Smoke coming from his neck fur as Curie stood up, it became quite clear that this pokemon wasn't getting up anytime soon.

Poochyena is completely and utterly knocked out.

Curie would shake herself all over as she spread out her legs and gave a delighted bark ...not once, but twice as she stood up quite proudly. She was a warrior in her own right, so the idea that she would be challenged and win ...just made her own renown swell in her own mind.

She would look back at Tiye who went over and rubbed her head.

"Good girl."

This was the first time she had ever been petted by anyone, and the feel of those fingers through her fur. She would press herself harder into that hand as she felt the pleasure of the caress.

Then it was over, and Curie was left looking at Tiye with a new expression.

It wasn't loyalty, but greed.

She wanted to be petted some more.

It would seem that the girl and the Rockruff had finally found something to tie them together. Though Tiye had no idea as she would call out to the boy who was busy with another trainer.

"I beat your Poochyena."

"Now, release us from this place!"

She would yell out as she cross her arms, because quite obviously they were the stronger pair now. Curie sensing the tension of the moment would growl at her side and look at Tiye from the corner of her eyes.

Wondering if this would be enough to earn another pat on the head.

User Image
Curie
Rockruff [F]
Lv 2
Stats:
HP:12/14/PP: 15/ATK: 8/DEF: 7/SPD: 8/SP-ATK: 5/SP-DEF: 7
MOVES: Thunder Fang -Leer
Exp: 100/75

(LEVEL UP! YAY)  

Silentveil

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:16 am
silentveil

"Oh fudge nuggets."

The boy would declare at the sight of his pokemon as for the moment he ignores the trainer he was dealing with. Then a slight blush would spread across his face as he recalls the pokemon.

"Well, it seems you were stronger than a thought. I can't believe I underestimated you twice."

He wouldn't clip the poke ball back to his belt, but instead, would walk to the side of the path to pull out a bright pink box with flowers and eggs printed all over it from behind a large rock. He would sigh to try and send his embarrassment away.

Then he would place the pokeball in it, before standing in front of you.

"Recall you pokemon and hand it over, if you have any other injury pokemon I will take care of them now. I belong to the medic class at the academy.

I tried to tackle the problem up ahead by myself, but since I couldn't get over it ...I decided to simply make sure that anyone else who tries to tackle it ...is stronger than me."

He would then point to the box.

"I have the ability to prevent casualties, but, others might not be so lucky. Anyway, if you need healing simply return to me, and I will take care of all your pokemon needs."

"As for what the path is ahead, well, I traveled the eastern route, so I can tell you for sure that that path holds a lot of ghost pokemon. It also ends with a strong boss fight against a pokémon that is ghost and steel.

None of my pokemon were strong against that type, so if I was you I wouldn't go that route unless you have pokemon who are strong against that type. Then again, considering it's the only path, you don't have much of a choice.

I guess if it's too hard for you, you can just come back for me to heal you up, or team up with someone, but not me. I took enough of a beating to know ...I am better off helping than risking it again."

The boy would look at the blood stain where the battle took place and frown.

"Yup, this is the better place for me.

Well, Good luck and happy hunting."

He would turn around then as he hears his pokemon's whimper.

"I got to keep testing these trainers."

He would then return your pokemon to you fully healed, and then go to deal with the other trainer.

User Image

_________Leveling up__________________

When you level up your pokemon, simply go the link below and place the pokemon's new level, nature, and what your pokemon is.

The 31Ev is where you get your stats from.

http://pycosites.com/pkmn/stat.html

EASTERN ROUTE

Curie gains a level

Curie (F)
lvl: 3/Adamant
Hp: 16 Pp: 16 Att: 9 Def: 8 Spd: 9 Sp att: 6 Sp Def: 8
Moves: Thunderfang - Leer
Exp: 25/150  
Sanctuary

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff