IS LIGHT!!!!!
  Wut?
View Results

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:59 pm
User Image

Opens: Once I’m finished setting up.
Cubs 1 & 2 Closing Time: 8/25/17 @ 7:00pm MST
Cub 3 Closing Time: Once a winner comes out on top. See post 6!

This is a contest for three of the cubs in my cheeton litter! Be prepared for some heavy KH/Disney references.

As a note, none of them are fertile.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:01 pm
Rules_____________

1. They’re all open to anyone, and you can enter for all three. You can only win one of them though.
2. They do need to stay with momma until at least adolescence. After that, they can go where they please. Follow their sister on a search for their father? It’s sure to be an adventure! Stay with mom? So long as they can deal with her personality. Go off on their own? It’s up to you!
3. You may notice that I’ve got a “character personality” thing going for each. These are more just a guideline for what your cub’s personality is like. I’m not expecting your cub to actually BE that character. (nor will they actually be considered cosplays or anything) Think of it like “this is what my cub’s personality is based off of”.
4. On the topic of character personalities, you can only choose a character that appears in either Disney or Kingdom Hearts. Final Fantasy characters are acceptable too, but ONLY if they actually appear in KH at some point.
5. I’d like variety in personality, but you can choose the same character as another person. I won’t restrict anyone like that.
6. As you are allowed to choose villains, your cub can have any personality. Good, evil, side-kick, ect. Just… maybe be ready for your siblings (Sorami, at the very least) to foil your evil plans if they ever come across them. (she would)
7. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask! (I really hope I didn’t make cub 3’s contest too complicated)

8. For cub 2, you can edit your form as many times as you’d like until the game closes.
9. For the sake of cub 2’s contest, you can use Sorami and Aislin in your prompt response. (and ONLY for this prompt response)

10. For cub 3, please quote me with your completed form after you’ve finished each round. I’ll be trying to keep an eye on it myself, but it’ll just help me keep track of everyone’s progress. xD;;

MangoMeow

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:04 pm
The Parents_____________

Aislin (MangoMeow) – The cubs’ mom. She’s crabby and sarcastic, and will probably call her kids “brats” most of the time, but she does care and will killseverely injure anyone who messes with her cubs.
Character Personality: Chief (Fox & the Hound) is probably the closest I could think of.

Rokusasu (MangoMeow) – The cubs’ dad. He has no idea he’s even had cubs, and Aislin won’t be going out of her way to seek him out. Right now, he’s just traveling aimlessly through different rogue lands, trying to get his memory back. As a note, I’m going to be questing for a custom cheetah that will be his actual, biological brother… Ventus. (lol) He does not currently exist in SoA though.
Character Personality: Roxas (Kingdom Hearts 2), cause well…. he’s Roxas.

The Other Siblings_____________

Sorami (MangoMeow) – Name means “beautiful sky” in Japanese. She’s the first-born of the litter, and quite the rambunctious little cub! She will be going on an adventure to find her dad when she’s older. Her siblings are welcome to join her.
Character Personality: Sora (Kingdom Hearts)

Akuseru (ChezaRain) – Second born in the litter. He's cocky and confident, but despite his standoffish nature, he's always willing to keep you secrets and be a shoulder to cry on or a defender when you cry for help. He loves his siblings almost as much as he loves himself. But noooot quite as much.
Character Personality: Axel (Kingdom Hearts 2)

Saikusu (Kivras) – Sixth born/Youngest of the litter. He usually acts very calmly, never losing composure in even the direst of situations, which can come off as lacking compassion, or even emotions. To the contrary, he cares very, very much for his family and those he becomes close to, and believes that he must be the rock under which they take shelter. Thus, he must be strong for them. His calm demeanor is why others can be surprised at just how absolutely savage he can be. Unlike his usual reserved manner, he roars, shouts, and attacks relentlessly in battle with no sense of self-control or self-preservation.
Character Personality: Saix (Kingdom Hearts 2)

Extended Family_____________
They’re all on Aislin’s side, and you’ll probably never come across these people, some might even be dead, but in case you’d like to know….
I’m also going off of their certs, so their usernames might have changed since these were made.

Kol (Inside You I Was Reborn) – Their grandfather.
Kirjava (Kireiryuu) – Their grandmother.
Ushaufu (Lethrossen) – Their uncle.
Ukir Mitima’Kasa (KasaiLoki) – Their uncle.
Maru (Meepfur) - Their aunt.
Ravi (Kireiryuu) - Their half… uncle? Aislin’s half-brother.
(if there are any other relatives and you want to add them to the list, just let me know!)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:05 pm
Cub 1 _____________
"The fun is in not knowing, isn't it? What is the point of betting on something when you already know the outcome?" – Luxord, Kingdom Hearts 2

User Image

This is a random number game… but with a twist!

To get this girly, you have to generate a number between 1 and 100. You can only generate 1 number, so the number you get is your number! The closest number to mine wins. If there are multiple people with that number or if there are two people with numbers equidistant to mine, then I will randomize it off between those people.

The catch? I won’t be generating the winning number until after the contest ends!

The Form:

[size=24][b][color=#B22222]It's my lucky charm. Be sure to bring it back to me![/color][/b][/size]

[b]Name of Cub:[/b] (self explanatory)
[b]Meaning:[/b] (optional; what does that name mean?)
[b]Character Personality:[/b] (pick a Disney or KH character)
[b]Anything Else?:[/b] (optional; any plots you’d like to implement later? anything else you’d like to mention?)
[b]Your Number:[/b] (edit your post to put what number you generated)

MangoMeow

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:06 pm
Cub 2 _____________
"I've been having these weird thoughts lately... Like, is any of this real or not?" – Sora, Kingdom Hearts

User Image

This is your standard prompt response contest. Fill out the form, respond to one of the three prompts below, and submit. I’ll choose my favorite after the contest ends.

Generally speaking, you can respond however you’d like. A story-type rp response, just explaining how she’d react, even some art depicting it is fine. It doesn’t matter how long either. (she could even decide to do nothing) Just tell me how your cub would handle the situation in your chosen prompt!

Prompt 1:

Quote:
Your sister, Sorami, is going on about hyenas doing something-or-other a few yards away, and she’s trying to coax someone into going with her to investigate. She’s so pushy, but it could be dangerous! What will you do? What could they be doing?

Prompt 2:

Quote:
A strange-looking bird and turtle just showed up. They mention needing to find someone, but you’re not really old enough to wander away for too long... Do you still help them or turn them away?

Prompt 3:

Quote:
Neither you nor your siblings have ever known your father. You know he’s a traveler that your mom met while she was traversing the rogue lands, and you know he’s a cheetah that was “utterly hopeless” (your mom’s words). How do you take not knowing your father… or any of your extended family, for that matter?

The Form:

[size=24][b][color=#30d378]My friends are my power![/color][/b][/size]

[b]Name of Cub:[/b] (self explanatory)
[b]Future Ideas/plots?:[/b] (optional; any plots you’d like to implement later? anything else you’d like to mention?)
[b]Prompt #:[/b] (which prompt are you doing?)

[b]Prompt Response:[/b]
(put your response here!)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:08 pm
Cub 3 – How-To-Play _____________
”This here's the world-famous Coliseum—heroes only! “ – Philoctetes, Kingdom Hearts

User Image

Welcome to the Olympus Coliseum!

This cub will be given away a little bit differently than the others. The game will run in two rounds. Round 1 is started immediately, but for Round 2, you’ll be pitted against another person.

The goal is to be the Champion at the end of the contest!

Round 1:
Like the coliseum in the game, you’ll have to make you way past a bunch of Heartless! For this round, you’ll start out with 500 HP automatically. Use the Round 1 Form (next post) to keep track of your HP and the HP of your enemy.

There are 5 tiers to get through (listed in the next post) and the goal is to defeat them! Each tier has a set amount of HP that you have to burn down. To do so, you’ll roll 2D100. For example, say I was competing and this is what I rolled:

User Image

- The first number is how much damage you are doing to them. You would minus this number from your opponent’s HP bar.

- The second number is how much damage your opponent is doing to you. You would minus this number from your HP bar.

When you defeat a tier, you move onto the next one with a full HP gauge again. (this means you’d bump it back up to 500) If you lose, then that’s it. Your round is over. The same goes for if you go through all 5 tiers.

What’s the point then? The Total HP you have is what you’ll have in round 2.

User Image

After every attack you do, you will add that number to your current Total HP. Obviously, the goal is to have as much Total HP as possible! (I’ll be double checking this too to make sure it’s all added up right before you go into the second round)

Round 2:

This round depends on people actively rolling against one another. Like Round 1, you have a form in the next post that can be used to keep track of your HP.

As people finish Round 1, I will be quoting 2 people that will be fighting against one another, and you’ll start Round 2 once you’ve been quoted.

You’ll roll 3D100 (that’s one more dice than before), but this time the Total is all that matters! Use that to decrease your opponent’s HP. Keep in mind that after you roll once, you have to wait until your opponent rolls too before you can roll again. The first to reach 0 HP is the loser of that match. The winner’s HP will go back to full again and they’ll be pitted against someone else, BUT with an additional 100 HP to their Total! (see, there is a perk to winning!)

If you lose, you can restart by doing Round 1 again until I post saying that the Final Rounds have started. Once this happens, no one can restart if they die in Round 2! The last standing during the Final Rounds will be the Champion and get the little silver-haired cub!

The Final Rounds will start at 6:00pm MST on 8/23/17. (that’s 2 days before the other contests end) So make sure to get some good rolls in before then!

MangoMeow

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:09 pm
Cub 3 – The Forms _____________
”They came to see a hero. I can't let them down.“ – Hercules, Kingdom Hearts

Round 1 Form:

[size=24][b][color=#9380b1]Thus, I do hereby dub thee JUNIOR heroes.[/color][/b][/size]

[b]Name of Cub:[/b] (Put the name you chose for your cub. Since she’s the one competing, she is the one registered to fight!)

[b]Your HP:[/b] 500 (this goes down as you play; reset back to 500 after each tier!)
[b]Total HP:[/b] 500 (this goes up as you play!)
[b]Opponent HP:[/b] (this also goes down as you play; input the HP your opponent has)

Round 2 Form:

[size=24][b][color=#3b47b3]Get on the Hydra’s Back![/color][/b][/size]

[b]Name of Cub:[/b] (Put the name you chose for your cub. Since she’s the one competing, she is the one registered to fight!)
[b]Your HP:[/b] (put your Total HP from round 1 here; this goes down as you fight)

[quote=”OPPONENT’S USERNAME GOES HERE”]Have at thee![/quote]

Cub 3 – Round 1 Tiers _____________
” Kid, I got two words of advice for you: Attack!“ – Philoctetes, Kingdom Hearts

Tier 1:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Your first opponent are a few Shadow Heartless called The Inky Spots! They only have 100 HP, so this should be easy for you!

Tier 2:

Next up is a Living Bone called Lion Killer! It has 200 HP.

Tier 3:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Third up… Uh-oh! Your being double-teamed by some Shaman and Aerial Knockers called Brawn and Brains! They have 300 HP, but I know you can beat them.

Tier 4:

You’re so close to beating everyone! Next up are… the Mushroom XIII]!]! They have 400 HP, so watch out!

Tier 5:

Last is a Groundshaker called Wild Run! They have 500 HP, just like you. This is gonna be tough!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:10 pm
The Entrants_____________
”Something tells me he'll be a tough one to beat. Who knows, maybe you'll end up facing him.“ – Philoctetes, Kingdom Hearts

Cub 1:
    1. Erna Ironhand - 19
    2. Anderleit - 48
    3. Puhterodactyl - 65

Cub 2:
    1. VelvetVixie (pg. 3)
    2. Anderleit (pg. 3)
    3. Chi Sohma (pg. 4)

Cub 3:
    1. VelvetVixie
      Total HP: 3660

MangoMeow

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:28 pm
This is now open for posts~!  
Erna Ironhand generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 19!
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:45 pm
It's my lucky charm. Be sure to bring it back to me!

Name of Cub: Amparo
Meaning: Protection, shelter
Character Personality: Olette, KH2
Anything Else?: Out of her siblings, I'd love for her to be the more responsible and motherly one. Maybe she could play mediator to some of her sibling's arguments, or have to chase after Sorami when she runs off into trouble?
Your Number: 19!  

Erna Ironhand

Lonely Creature

Anderleit generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 48!

Anderleit

Familiar Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:10 am

Name of Cub: Masuyo
Meaning: "benefit the world" in Japanese
Character Personality: Ellie (Up)
Anything Else?: Masuyo would absolutely join Sorami to look for their father. Finding him wouldn't even be her goal, necessarily - it would be all about making sure her sister is happy, and going on a big adventure!
Your Number: 48  
Puhterodactyl generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 65!
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:38 am

Name of Cub: Kairi
Meaning: Ocean
Character Personality: A little brash, a little bold, sociable. Caring, kindhearted and brave. Cheerful, upbeat, stubborn.
Anything Else?: Always up for family RP!
Your Number: (edit your post to put what number you generated)  

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

VelvetVixie rolled 2 100-sided dice: 38, 86 Total: 124 (2-200)

VelvetVixie

Feral Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:20 pm
Thus, I do hereby dub thee JUNIOR heroes.

Name of Cub: Nia
Meaning: Means "purpose" in Swahili.
Character Personality: Kairi

Your HP: 414 (this goes down as you play)
Total HP: 624 (this goes up as you play!)
Opponent HP: 62(this also goes down as you play)[Tier 1]  
VelvetVixie rolled 2 100-sided dice: 19, 62 Total: 81 (2-200)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:34 pm

Your HP: 352 (this goes down as you play)
Total HP: 705 (this goes up as you play!)
Opponent HP: 43(this also goes down as you play)[Tier 1]  

VelvetVixie

Feral Wolf

VelvetVixie rolled 2 100-sided dice: 8, 60 Total: 68 (2-200)

VelvetVixie

Feral Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:36 pm

Your HP: 344 (this goes down as you play)
Total HP: 773 (this goes up as you play!)
Opponent HP: -17(this also goes down as you play)[Tier 1]  
[OOC] Player-run Events

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces