[PRP Zena] Making My Way (Ergon/Draven)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:09 am
The day was quite mild; encouraging locals to get out and enjoy the sunlight that warmed the town. Ergon was on a lunch break and sat outside of the office with his pack of food. Stretching his legs out before him through the thin layer of snow, he took a bite of a sandwich and smiled lightly. It was a nice change from eating inside the stuffy building where he worked.

Kesmi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:51 am
No matter how many days he stayed in Zena, Draven couldn't get over the drastic temperature difference it was. He really wanted to get this over with before heading back south, was this really one of the reasons his father stayed away from the area? Because it was colder than everywhere else? Not just to keep away from his grandmother... Wherever she was now. Perhaps he was just over thinking everything, hopefully.

"I can't wait to go back south, what about you?" He asked the Janarim that walked not too far behind him.

The large red and gold beast snorted in agreement as he didn't much care for the cold. He was a desert beast and preferred the sun and hot sands, even the more tropical temps of Matori that Draven had taken up residence for a time. But now, they seemed to be doing more traveling then anything.

"Couldn't agree more." Draven reached back and patted the Janarim, "Lets see if there is a place around here where we can get a hot meal, something to warm the both of us up."

There were just so many people out and about at this time. He wasn't too sure about asking, many looked serious and had places to go. Oh this was going to get complicated fast. He just knew it...  

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:13 pm
Part way through his meal, Ergon was surprised to see a beast that was quite out of place there. The bright colors alone were enough to draw attention! What was the desert beast doing here? He glanced around for the owner, and gave a snort when he realized that the hybrid just in front was leading the janarim around. That was something else that didn't need to be in Zena..

"You had better get yourselves back to the heat before you get yourself and that animal frozen to death," he said as the pair passed in front of him, brow cocking slightly. "Might I help you find something so that you can leave here sooner?" What might have been a friendly offer from his pleasant tone was undermined by the superiority complex behind his words and the flat expression in his eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:34 pm
Cornetified

Draven glanced over towards the direction that a voice had come from. Had that person insulted him in some manner? He was ready to head back south, but he had things to do before then. Sure he had the skin tone of his father who was of the wind tribe, but half his linage came from Zena.

"we'll be headed that way after I find someone." Draven said as if it wasn't any big thing. "I have a promise tp uphold with someone and I don't plan to break it."

Just from the tone of the Zena resident made Regale's tail flick slightly. He eyed the man some from the corner of his eye. He was untrusting of others and this one seemed to lay right near the top of his own little list. Moving closer to his charge, the Janarim kept an eye on Ergon as he spoke with Draven.

"For the time being, a good place to get something to eat.
Before moving on to try and find the one I am looking for,"

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:07 pm
After finding someone? Being a bit of a softie for promises, he gave a small nod in acknowledgement. Hybrid or not, it was good to see others sporting decent character.

Pushing himself up, he glanced around a moment as though deciding. "You should try The Covered Hood," he said, pointing down the road with his arm. He wouldn't have called it first rate, but the guy could get his meal and info without too much harassment. "Take a left down at that sign, and follow to the edge of town. It has a small sign out front, but there is always someone playing music to be heard. You'll see it plainly." Taking another bite of his sandwich, he glanced back over the janarim. "It has a stall out back for those bigger animals to rest and eat at, too."

Kesmi

◈ RP Graveyard

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff