Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply み[} Jigen Arena
Atsuma Ket vs Susano'o vs Hikaru Koi vs Zhi Zenshin Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:40 pm
This field is barren, there is no cover no shade, just glorious Suna heat and sand.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:58 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                  User ImageSusano'o was the first one to arrive to the field. Stumbling a bit as she was pretty buzzed at this moment. Sighing softly as she slid off her jacket, shirt, and skirt revealing a spandex top and some type of women's running shorts. It was hot so she was going to dress for the occasion. She drew her katana and waited for the others to show so that this fight might finally be finished. Upon her right arm was the marking of two purple lightning bolts. One directly above the other. Only a select few would know what it meant and it would explain a bit about her.

User Image
                                                  ◆¦ CHAKRAx 450/ 450 x ◆¦ STAMINAx 250/ 250 x ◆¦ RYOx 0 x ◆¦ ACx 0
                                                  ◆¦ BUKIJUTSU / NINJUTSUx ◆¦ D-RANK x ◆¦ GENINx ◆¦ SUNAGAKUREx
                                                  xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information
                                                      Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                      Mission Details

◆¦ Passives

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Kedokitoto
                                                  malavaes
                                                  Regenki Kaicho
                                                  Quote:

A Lazy Polar Bear

Snow Bachelorette

1,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:01 pm
User Image

If Only They Could See My Vision.

Atsuma
Toya

Aoba

My Name Is Atsuma Ket. Pleasure To Meet You! I Hope We Can Become Great Friends!

Atsuma covered his eyes from the desert sun. Something was bothering him, but he couldn't really tell what exactly gnawed at his mind. The match was going to be him versus 3 people.
That was very different than a 1v1 especially for a genjutsu caster like himself. It was easy to trick one person into believing in a false reality, but the more you added and the more obvious things became to the afflicted. While he waited for his opponents he would fiddle with paper in his hands. Without using his fingers the paper would change itself into various different shapes and forms.

My Name Is Toya Takahashi.
Would You Like To See My World?

Techniques Used:
Kumitate - Oragami Technique.
•Rank - E

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:47 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ Just as Zhi was getting back to the tournament grounds from her intermediary training she'd be caught up in another sudden summoning. Although, this time she was somewhat ready. What did surprise her, however, was that there were TWO other people already here before her arrival. Zhi gasped and shouted toward them from afar, "YO! WHAT'S UP HOMIE G'S!? Everyone's saying it in the village nowadays! So... you down!? Is it dope, or is just plain whack!?" She waved her hands in front of herself like really pathetic gang signs while grinning like an idiot. Heck, she was still waving the signs around after she finished talking. The awkward pause that followed couldn't last more than a few seconds since she didn't actually want an answer to that randomness she flaunted. "I'm pretty sure I'm not here to be part of the peanut gallery. That means we're all fighting each other, right? This is gonna be super special awesome!" She'd point at Atsuma, "I saw you back at the academy for a moment before the tournament started, right? I am right, 'cause I recognize you. Did I get your name? That... I can't remember." Her extended index finger retreated back to her chin so she could tap it a few times to try and recall. Nothing came to mind though. Zhi shrugged and decided to start all over anyway. "Fresh start! I am Zhi! A proud member of the renown Zenshin family, but you guys can call me Zippy if you want! Before we start, I want you all to know that I am the fastest and nobody and no thing is gonna change that! Don't underestimate me just 'cause I'm small!!" Her actively used index finger shot toward the sky's blazing sun with unwavering energy. From there she brought her arms together to fold across her chest. 'So.. it's gonna be a battle royale, huh? I guess I'm going to have to be even more careful than I planned. This'll be rough.' Hiding her concerns, she'd smile toward her company, ready for the pleasantries to be set aside and the fighting to begin whenever. Wasn't there supposed to be one more contender? Maybe they had to wait for Hikaru before they began.

×TITLE: Genin】○【RANK: D-Rank】○【STRENGTH: +0 || Genin】○【SPEED: +2 || Genin】○【REFLEX: +0 || Genin】○【FORTITUDE: +0 || Genin】○【CHAKRA: 555 || 555】○【STAMINA: 155 || 155
Technique Used:
• [ Rank ]
_
___○ [ Rank ]
____
Technique Active:
• [ Rank ]
_
___○ [ Rank ]
____

Quote:

The Wolf of Asgard
malavaes
Kedokitoto

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

Kedokitoto

Romantic Receiver

8,800 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:31 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ Hikaru arrived at the designated arena. The sun did no favors for his skin, but such things could not be avoided in order to pursue true glory. Because of his lack of fight for the previous round, the young boy felt that it was his duty as an entertainer to bring some action and adventure to the current fight. Of course since Zhi was one of the opponents he knew he wouldn't be the only source of entertainment, especially since he met the pretty girl before, but the presence of one star does not outshine another. For Hikaru, his goals were to end this as beautifully as he could. It was for that reason that he stood his distance away from the others, waiting with anticipation for the sparks of combat to begin.

×TITLE: Genin】○【RANK: D-Rank】○【CHAKRA: 440 || 440】○【STAMINA: 140 || 100
Technique Used:
• [ Rank ]
___○ [ Rank ]
Technique Active:
• [ Rank ]
___○ [ Rank ]

OOC: Hey guys sorry for the lack of post. I'm on my phone right now but I should be getting stable internet by tomorrow emotion_kirakira

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:01 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                  User Image
                                                  Susano'o sighed softly as she took a defensive stance to her enemies. Bringing the hilt up to the side of her face the blade pointed out at them. Particularly the young girl acting a fool in the arena where they all stood. She would be the primary target for Susano'o for a while. Her katana lit up with a blinding white chakra as chirping could be heard in the area. It was a song and dance well known by the audience as she was a spell sword. Yet what she did this time was different as the moment her katana lit up with raiton she made a hand sign while holding her katana. She disappeared and reappeared in an instant in front of the young girl. Her eyes full of something dark as she used another technique. Slashing rapidly at her opponent directly after she appeared. Two slashes at her legs and one at her arm. With each swing at this incredible pace a blast of raiton would aim at the limbs. If the girl wasn't able to dodge she would have deep wounds in her limbs and a blast of raiton to claim each limb save for an arm.
                                                  User Image
                                                  ◆¦ CHAKRAx 360/ 450 x ◆¦ STAMINAx 250/ 250 x ◆¦ RYOx 0 x ◆¦ ACx 0
                                                  xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information
                                                      Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                      Mission Details

◆¦ Passives

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned
                                                      Shunshin no Jutsu [ Body Flicker Technique ]
                                                      Official Description: Shunshin no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. The Shinobi will appear and disappear in an instant, allowing them to retreat or attack suddenly. To facilitate the movement the Shinobi will often use nearby elements such as mist, sand or leaves to mask their appearance or disappearance. As such, an 'air' or 'feeling' will pervade the area before usage.
                                                      Guild Description: See official description. Maximum of 1 mile. Further mileage requires 1 D-ranked per each mile. Shunshin no Jutsu [ Body Flicker Technique ] in any form can only be used three [3] times per battle.

Chidori Sai (One Thousand Birds Cut)
                                                      •Rank - B {Treated as A rank 1 of 4 blasts left}
                                                      • This attack is a mixture of Hatake Clan’s specialties. The user is able to channel their raiton through their weapon of choice. Through repeated slashes (maximum of 4 shots) they become able to unleash raiton blasts that appear to be white in color. These slashes cleave metal like a hot knife through butter. These slashes are extremely fast and blinding to those who are not the Hatake or Lightning User in question, thus making this technique special. This jutsu does not require handseals.

Hydra Strike
                                                      Description: An enhancement of Twin Blade. Instead of only one additional strike, the user can now launch several in a row without any loss in speed or strength. B-Rank affords a total of three strikes, with one more afforded if used in conjunction with a Formless technique C-Rank or higher, per rank above D. If used in conjunction with an S-Rank Formless technique, the total number of strikes is seven.

Kedokitoto
                                                  malavaes
                                                  Regenki Kaicho
                                                  Quote:

A Lazy Polar Bear

Snow Bachelorette

1,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:40 pm
User Image

Atsuma
Toya

Aoba

My Name Is Atsuma Ket. Pleasure To Meet You! I Hope We Can Become Great Friends!

Atsuma's eyes widened at the white haired girl's sudden outburst. She sure was fast! And her ferociousness was palpable. Another shinobi appeared just before the attack. He had no discerning features about him and Atsuma had never seen him before. The boy wanted to observe the three more before engaging against them. His body would turn into several paper birds as he continued to watch from the same spot, but now undetectable to the other three shinobi.

Toya knew there was something he liked about the white haired girl.
She was like him. Except where he showed control and discipline she practically exploded with killing intent. He would not interfere with her assault.
The other contestant that had arrived late was not important for the time being. Toya would wait as well.

Techniques Used:
Technique Name: Paper Ghost [x]
Type: Genjutsu - Bloodline
P/S. Sense: Sight // Sound + touch
Base Duration: // Upkeep: 3 posts 5 chakra
Element: Paper
Description: Activates upon seeing Atsuma perfom his bloodline jutsu. The afflicted will see Atsuma dissipate into a swarm of paper birds. While in reality he is somewhere else in the near vicinity.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:40 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ Zhi watched one of her opponents poise herself to attack. She was about to get herself into the actual fighting mindset too in response. However, she could not gain the moment to do so. Her body experienced an intense tug as she was enveloped in smoke. The summoning technique that pried her from this battle was surely a one-time thing. Susano'o wouldn't even have to go through with her body flickering assault. Or, if she was determined to go through with it then she could pick another target. Zhi would find out who and why she was pulled from the match very soon...

Very sorry to everyone in this match. I have humbly learned that I am not only ill-prepared to participate (which wouldn't have been enough for me to surrender, to be honest) but also that I have very poor understanding of this guild's most basic combat systems. I sincerely hope you three enjoy your match and that you have a more enjoyable time in its participation. I will take this experience for what it has been worth and do what I can to be able to participate as well until the end in future events with the rest of you guys.

×TITLE: Genin】○【RANK: D-Rank】○【STRENGTH: +0 || Genin】○【SPEED: +2 || Genin】○【REFLEX: +0 || Genin】○【FORTITUDE: +0 || Genin】○【CHAKRA: 555 || 555】○【STAMINA: 155 || 155
Technique Used:
• [ Rank ]
_
___○ [ Rank ]
____
Technique Active:
• [ Rank ]
_
___○ [ Rank ]
____

The Wolf of Asgard
malavaes
Kedokitoto
Azeiel the Risen
XAyame_HatakeX

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

A Lazy Polar Bear

Snow Bachelorette

1,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:38 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                  User Image {Reposted the beginning of the fight as directed by Az}
                                                  Susano'o sighed softly as she took a defensive stance to her enemies. Bringing the hilt up to the side of her face the blade pointed out at them. When the last contender arrived Susano'o decided quickly. She would be the primary target for Susano'o for a while. After all the other shinobi was nice to her earlier. Her katana lit up with a blinding white chakra as chirping could be heard in the area. It was a song and dance well known by the audience as she was a spell sword. Yet what she did this time was different as the moment her katana lit up with raiton she made a hand sign while holding her katana. She disappeared and reappeared in an instant in front of the young man with brown hair. Her eyes full of something dark as she used another technique. Slashing rapidly at her opponent directly after she appeared. Three slashes directly at his chest. With each swing at this incredible pace a blast of raiton would aim point blank at his chest. If the boy wasn't able to dodge he would have deep wounds in chest and a blast of raiton to claim him. She knew if he couldn't dodge the Kazekage or someone else would intervene before he was significantly harmed. .
                                                  User Image
                                                  xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information
                                                      Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                      Mission Details

◆¦ Passives

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned
                                                      Official Description: Shunshin no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. The Shinobi will appear and disappear in an instant, allowing them to retreat or attack suddenly. To facilitate the movement the Shinobi will often use nearby elements such as mist, sand or leaves to mask their appearance or disappearance. As such, an 'air' or 'feeling' will pervade the area before usage.
                                                      Guild Description: See official description. Maximum of 1 mile. Further mileage requires 1 D-ranked per each mile. Shunshin no Jutsu [ Body Flicker Technique ] in any form can only be used three [3] times per battle.

•Rank - B {Treated as A rank 1 of 4 blasts left}
                                                      • This attack is a mixture of Hatake Clan’s specialties. The user is able to channel their raiton through their weapon of choice. Through repeated slashes (maximum of 4 shots) they become able to unleash raiton blasts that appear to be white in color. These slashes cleave metal like a hot knife through butter. These slashes are extremely fast and blinding to those who are not the Hatake or Lightning User in question, thus making this technique special. This jutsu does not require handseals.

Hydra Strike
                                                      Description: An enhancement of Twin Blade. Instead of only one additional strike, the user can now launch several in a row without any loss in speed or strength. B-Rank affords a total of three strikes, with one more afforded if used in conjunction with a Formless technique C-Rank or higher, per rank above D. If used in conjunction with an S-Rank Formless technique, the total number of strikes is seven.

Kedokitoto
                                                  malavaes
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:18 pm
The Wolf of Asgard

Kedokitoto

User Image

Atsuma
Toya

Aoba

Atsuma's eyes widened at the white haired girl's sudden outburst. She sure was fast! And her ferociousness was palpable. Another shinobi appeared just before the attack. He had no discerning features about him and Atsuma had never seen him before. The boy wanted to observe the three more before engaging against them. His body would turn into several paper birds as he continued to watch from the same spot, but now undetectable to the other three shinobi.

Toya knew there was something he liked about the white haired girl.
She was like him. Except where he showed control and discipline she practically exploded with killing intent. He would not interfere with her assault.
The other contestant that had arrived late was not important for the time being. Toya would wait as well.

Atsuma created a shadow clone about 5 feet in front of himself. While Atsuma himself was still invisible the clone would not be as well. Grabbing a flute in it's right pocket the clone would begin playing a melody for the ongoing battle between the white haired she devil and the pretty boy.

Techniques Used:
Technique Name: Paper Ghost [x]
P/S. Sense: Sight // Sound + touch
Base Duration: // Upkeep: 3 posts 5 chakra
Description: Activates upon seeing Atsuma perfom his bloodline jutsu. The afflicted will see Atsuma dissipate into a swarm of paper birds. While in reality he is somewhere else in the near vicinity.

Kage Bunshin no Jutsu [ Shadow Clone Technique ] - B

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200

Kedokitoto

Romantic Receiver

8,800 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:48 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ Hikaru's eyes widened when Zhi left the match. The girl was the only one of the four he wanted to fight. She was part of the original five, and now none of that group made it to this round. Being the last to advance, he felt he earned enough. When Zhi left Hikaru formed handseals. He body flickered away in order to get back to the entrance of the arena, and thus evade Susanno's strike. With his right hand raised he declared, "I, Hikaru Koi, withdraw from this match." Upon uttering his words he opened the doors and left. There was nothing left for him.

×TITLE: Genin】○【RANK: D-Rank】○【CHAKRA: 430 || 440】○【STAMINA: 140 || 100
Technique Used:
• [ Rank ]
___○ [ Rank ]
Technique Active: Healing Body Flicker: D-ranked
• [ Rank ]
___○ [ Rank ]

OOC: Hey so the internet hasn't come in yet, and I know y'all are getting restless. Nothing but love, but I hope my fellow paper boy gets the win on the match. emotion_kirakira

The Wolf of Asgard

malavaes

[quote="Regenki Kaicho]WHY YOU LEAVE ME ALONE THOUGH. You know I'm a medic boy who shouldn't be side swiped by all of these people.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:04 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                  User Image Stopping her swings after the first one missed she growled as she heard him surrender. "Why didn't you just ******** quit in the first place then you ******** coward!" She shouted at the boy as she was frustrated. Her anger allowing her to sober up as she looked back to what she believed to be the other individual. What she didn't know was that she was staring directly at a shadow clone. She heard the playing of a flute within the arena but paid no mind to it for she was within her own world now. Focusing upon ending her enemy as she was tired, angry, and frustrated. Gritting her teeth she sighed and gripped her weapon into both of her hands. She readied herself for whatever he might throw at her. Although she believed him to be a ninjutsu specialist and not a genjutsu shinobi as he was. Thus the deck was already stacked against her.
                                                  User Image
                                                  xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information
                                                      Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                      Mission Details

◆¦ Passives

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

•Rank - B {Treated as A rank 3 of 4 blasts left}

Kedokitoto
                                                  malavaes
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Quote:

A Lazy Polar Bear

Snow Bachelorette

1,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:48 pm
The Wolf of Asgard

User Image

Atsuma
Toya

Aoba

The world around Susan'o would change significantly. The sand beneath her feet would become snow white paper and would spread as far as the eye could see. "It's quite beautiful isn't it?" The clone asked with a look of bliss in his face. He had never used his vision in battle before. As he spoke the girl would find her feet sinking in the paper and the paper would quickly wrap around her body like a cocoon keeping her hands apart. Any attempt of hers to try and evade would be countered by the more than ready clone who would perform temporary paralysis jutsu.

The real Atsuma would now show himself to his enemy. Yet he was acting strange from his usual self. There was something different in his eyes. It was reminiscent of her very own hunger. Atsuma walked slowly towards the girl and said, "you're fading away. Beautiful no?" He asked her casually. If she paid enough attention she would notice her face peeling away slowly into paper only to be blown away by the wind. She could resist all she wanted, but she was in his world of paper now. "You attacked Zhi without thinking. You attacked her, because she was outspoken and ignored my existence. I don't blame you. I find comfort in it. Makes what I do much easier." In the palm of Atsuma's right hand would form several birds made of paper yet as they began to mold into shape their white tone would be replaced by markings common to those of explosive tags. The birds would fly around her fading face almost mockingly. "What will we do? I think I see a forfeit in your future! Although I don't think you're the type to quit." He smiled at her with his charming grin. Although to her it must've been infuriating.

Techniques Used:
Technique Name: Welcome To My World [x]
P/S. Sense: Sound // Touch
Base Duration: // Upkeep: 5 posts 20 chakra
Description: Activates upon hearing Atsuma play his flute. The world around the enemy becomes enveloped in paper. Atsuma has practically limitless control of the paper within the genjutsu. He may manipulate the world to attack the enemy with the paper, explosive paper and even restrain the enemy.

Chou Tokkoutai - Butterfly Kamikaze Unit (Part two) [x]
•Rank - B
• Almost the same as the first, except that the paper used is composed of detonation tags. They will attach themselves to a target, and detonate, destroying themselves, but severely damaging the enemy.

Technique Name: Show Me What Lies Within [x]
P/S. Sense: Sound // Touch
Base Duration: // Upkeep: 3 posts 10 chakra
Description: Activates upon hearing Atsuma play his flute. The afflicted will begin to see their body peeling away as if paper. They feel an odd sensation of pain as their body begins to blow away.

Temporary Body Paralysis - D

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:37 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                  User Image With snow appearing on the ground her blade glowed and chirped brilliantly. She was in a stance with her left foot forward and brought her katana up to her face. But as she was positioning her blade it was pointed downward towards her leg as paper erupted through her body holding her still. Her breathing became hysterical as this was something new to her. She hadn't a clue how this was happening. Fear gripped her soul as she had never seen jutsu like this before. Her eyes locked on with the real Atsuma as he had revealed himself to her. It had to be the real one as he had revealed himself to her. But as the paper continued to move up she noticed something off. The paper covered her katana and it had her thinking for a moment. Eventually as her skin began to feel as if it was peeling off she screamed creating another odd feeling in the back of her mind. This couldn't be real... Her raiton was strong and could only be beaten by very few factors. Paper wasn't one of them... not that she believed. But the other thing was if significant harm was done in the tournament the fight would be stopped and a winner would be declared. But as she was dissolving nothing was happening. No one came to stop the fight causing her to grit her teeth. The single question rose to her through her pain, was this Genjutsu? Growling from the pain she couldn't think properly of how they were taught in class to get out of genjutsu the right way. But she did remember the hard way to get out of it. The problem was that if this wasn't genjutsu... this was going to hurt like a b***h for no reason. But she didn't give up as there was something she had to do. She had to keep her promise no matter what! As her face gave off the image of a cornered wolf she would go forth and keep her promise. With her katana pointed at her left leg she knew only one way out of this. He didn't have his flute ready nor did he have hands ready for hand signs to explode the birds. The war was hers and she was going to win it at all costs. Prepping chakra into her blade she readied herself for one jutsu as she was going to use something else first. Using a technique she extended her katana with raiton causing it to pierce into her left thigh. Screaming out in pain she gritted her teeth and forced her eyes open. Barely able to think she acted on raw instinct. She used the second technique as she pulled the blade enough out of her thigh. Disappearing and reappearing in front of Atsuma she knew she didn't have a whole lot of time. The only think keeping her mind together was raw ******** adrenaline as she howled with rage using her third technique. Slashing at her enemy's chest three times in rapid succession she also launched the rest of her raiton blasts at her enemy's chest.
                                                  User Image
                                                  ◆¦ CHAKRAx 270/ 450 x ◆¦ STAMINAx 250/ 250 x ◆¦ RYOx 0 x ◆¦ ACx 0
                                                  xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information
                                                      Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                      Mission Details

◆¦ Passives

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned
                                                      Raiton: Tanto Yaiba (Lightning Release: Tanto Blade)
                                                      •Rank - C {Used at B rank but treated as A rank due to Hatake}
                                                      •This technique increases the flow between the user and the weapon. By converting their Raiton into visible almost white bright chakra, the user is able to extend the blade and focus more of its power into a chakra blade. The stronger the user the longer the blade created. This jutsu does not require handseals.

•Rank - B {Treated as A rank 0 of 4 blasts left}

Hydra Strike

Kedokitoto
                                                  malavaes
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Quote:

A Lazy Polar Bear

Snow Bachelorette

1,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
み[} Jigen Arena

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]