Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply _†_Yearbook(Old Profiles)_†_
Joel Vega - English Language Teacher

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x-Logic-Artz-x

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:56 pm
JoelVega
My Creator is ViViDMeastro

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
████████ † Basic Information † ████████

Nickname: Joe or Joey...to his students Mr.Vega
Birthday: April 17th
Nationality: Spaniard/Japanese
Sexuality: Pansexual
Species: Gifted Human
Hair Colour: Black hair with a semi-long red trail
Eye Colour: Golden Brown, close to yellow under the sun
Weight: 204...most of the weight goes to his muscles
Height: 6'3''

████████ † Psychological & Abilities † ████████

Likes: Playing guitar, reading books, taking long walks, trying new foods, singing in different languanges
Dislikes: Laziness, Manipulative people
Health Physically- He has a very well-toned body from training with Shay and exploring different fighting styles
Mentally- Joel can over-think too much depending on certain situations, other than that he's pretty well-minded.
Abilities/Skills:
Enhanced Combat - Joel is exceptionally proficient in the fighting traditions of a variety of cultures and become advanced with their own individual methods of close quarter combat. He's better using a katana or his own fists.
Empathy - fully interpret and replicate the emotions, moods, and temperaments of others, but only by touch. It's more like a curse for Joel, so in order not to use this power, he would always wear gloves.
Astral Projection - separate one's spirit from one's body. This helps detect any form of ghosts/spirits/demons, usual leaves Joel in a very vulnerable state of possession.

████████ † Personality & Personal Information † ████████

Personality: Joel is laid-back and always protective of others even if they aren't his students. He's often very optimistic and very friendly. He has a slick mouth, that makes people second guess what others say to him.
Fears: Failing his students, Shay becoming a hermit...Sharks
Backstory: Joel grew up in a multi-cultural household, hence that his parents were well travelled people and bring a lot of influences to young Joel. While, growing up in Spain, his parents often traveled to England and other countries for work, and so young Joel tagged along for the ride.
Joel become interested in learning other languages when he turned 6 years old. All his room was engulfed with books, difficult for him to understand, but still read them anyways to learn as much as possible. During his teen years, Joel had begun experiencing unusual phenomena with his mind. Joel had picked up a book in a spanish bizarre while shopping with his mother. The book contained multiple different spells...permanent spell to be exact. He read them aloud...at first it seemed harmless, but then a dragon appeared from the book and curled up on Joel's arm...and embedded into his skin like a tattoo. Joel was in great pain after the contact, and looked into the book again...seeing that there was some sort of pact. The dragon, Ymir, who had made the pact with Joel, till this day Joel doesn't know if this is a gift or something else.
By the time, he turned 22, he had already received his Master's in English. Joel had gotten a job offer at a detective agency in England, and that's where Joel met Sherlock and Shay Holmes, giving his services as a translator for multiple foreign cases. He grew close to the Holmes family as if they were his own family.
When, Shay had received an acceptance letter from Videl Academy. Sherlock pleaded that Joel, to offer his services and teach English at the Academy as well, besides from the fact that he wanted Joel to keep watch on Shay. So, then Joel applied at Videl Academy, not only to try something new, but to be Shay's guardian angel.
Goal: Watching over Shay, and making sure she gets accustomed to being social.
Extra: Joel has a dragon tattoo that curls around his arm and goes up towards the back of his left shoulder blade.

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:15 pm
User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

x-Logic-Artz-x

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:32 pm

"Hmm...What shall I learn or explore today?"

l Mood: Insert l Location: Insert l Company: Insert l Outfit: Insert

TextTextTextText

...I do hope that girl is doing all right by herself...

[imgright]https://s19.postimg.org/jpsxegrmb/Ookurikara.full.2103130.jpg[/imgleft]

[align=center][img]https://s19.postimg.org/6bfuifkyb/cooltext253193961933391.png[/img][/align]

[b][size=9][i][color=#ECB523]"Hmm...What shall I learn or explore today?"[/size][/color][/I][/size]
[/b]
[align=center][color=#CB1B18][b][/b][/color] l [b][color=black]Mood:[/color][/b] [color=#CB1B18]Insert[/color] l [b][color=black]Location:[/color][/b] [color=#CB1B18]Insert[/color] l [color=black][b]Company:[/color][/b] [color=#CB1B18]Insert[/color] l [b][color=black]Outfit:[/color][/b] [color=#CB1B18]Insert[/color] [/align]

[size=12][align=center][color=#CB1B18]TextTextTextText[/color][/align][/size]

[align=right][b][size=9][i][color=#ECB523]...I do hope that girl is doing all right by herself...[/color][/i][/size][/b][/align]

_†_Yearbook(Old Profiles)_†_

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games