Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply _†_Yearbook(Old Profiles)_†_
Velma✥Cadmus (2nd year)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:43 pm
VelmaCadmus
My Creator is The Emerald Sorcerer

User Image
████████ † Basic Information † ████████

Nickname: Raven or Noctis.
Birthday: October 25th
Nationality: British/American
Sexuality: Bisexual
Species: Gifted Human
Hair Colour: Jet Black
Eye Colour: Black
Weight: 150lb
Height:

████████ † Psychological & Abilities & Info † ████████

☾ '' I prefer to garden something that I've been doing since I was a toddler''
☾'' I prefer to be outside nature drums to its own beat and I like what I hear.''
☾ '' I read books like people use their phones but,I do have a phone myself.''
☾ '' Collecting bones doesn't matter the creature along as it peeks my interest.''
☾ '' My powers...although they're opposite of how I look however, power is power.''
Dislikes:
☀''Crowded areas are not really my thing especially when I can't hear myself think but, I'll tolerate it if I have to.''
☀'' Me and sun light don't mix that is why I carry around a Umbrella.''
☀''Rudeness no need to be so, rude.''
☀''People thinking I'm some sort of witch..black magic is cool but, i'm no witch.''
Health
♦Physically: Velma is fit even though she may not look it she works out her body despite her dislike of sweat.

♦Mentally: '' I like think my mental state is suburb but I do get depressed from time to time.''
Dorm Room (Leave it blank for now/ Fourth Years have the option to have their own room or a roommate)
Grade: Second Year
Classes: Drama,History,Music and possible Assassination
Abilities/Skills:
☩ White Magic Manipulation:'' I know odd how someone like me has the ability to control white magic of all things. It has its perks especially against demons and other being of the lower planes. i can also combine the white magic with lightning to temporarily make ''white lightning''. With them combine the results is a powerful combination. I can also heal others from minor wounds to major ones but, I can't bring people back to life....period. '''
(Drawbacks: Taxing her powers take a toll on her body after after casing six spells.The spells becomes weaker prolong fighting is an issue.)
☩ Lightning Manipulation: '' Just like white magic I can control lightning something flashy and involving light. Although I do like it more than my other ability but, this one is sick since I can fry my food just kidding...well not really.''
(Drawbacks: Taxing her powers take a toll on her body after after casing six spells.The spells becomes weaker prolong fighting is an issue.)
☨ Infinity Spear:'' This 8ft spear came from out of nowhere one day appeared right in front of me almost took my eye out. It appeared in a flash of black light not be confused with darkness, and ever since then I can call upon it whenever I need it. I can also call it to my grasp even if it is far away from me pretty cool actually.''
(Drawback: The spear is not invincible and can be broken and if that happens it takes four post to be re summon)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

████████ † Personality & Personal Information † ████████

Personality:'' Well I've been told I can be a sarcastic person at times which I can be just to amuse or annoy. Don't worry I'm really down to earth person, not much makes me mad. I do bite if you push my buttons however, my bite is worse than my bark. A misconception is to think i'm all doom and gloom because I dress this way, not the case I'm actually pretty easy to get along with.I don't pass judgement on others if you're a cool person then lets hangout simple as that. I've been told I'm stoic in many situations i'am calm and collected but, I've my moments of silliness. I do suffer from depression from time to time if you encounter me and such a mood I'll tell you whats going on. Also don't believe in sugar coating things better to be real than fake am I right? I must admit I'am a book worm as I tend to spend most of my time reading... a perfect escape from the real world. I've been told I'm a great listener as well, feel free to let your emotions out around me I don't mind.''

Character Description: A young woman who is down to earth and not afraid to speak her mind. At first glance she may look like ''the loner type'' but, in actuality she is a carefree,and social person.

Fears:
✥'' Death I both respect and fear it...because it always gets you in the end.''
Backstory: Money doesn't Buy Happiness

✥'' When I was growing up I lived on a farm we were not rich people,but we lived honest lives. Funny I used to garden with my mother back than. Nature was apart who I was and still I'am to this day I respect it and having a green thumb didn't hurt. I've even ridden a few horses as well, but the good times didn't last. I remember my father coming up he was delighted because he finally one the lottery. This meant my life would change forever and that we were no longer poor. Everything sounds good? we're in heaven? nope money can't buy happiness.''

✥'' Good ol pop's sold the farm and we ended up moving to a fancy manor we were now apart of the upper crust. It was clear to see the money wen't to their heads, it more about fancy living and their finances then their own daughter. This is when I started to get my depression spells. I found solace in books and in gardening once more since we had one at the manor. i do remember getting a guitar for my fifteenth birthday but, it would never fill the void in my heart.''

✥''Not all was bad though I started to develop my powers around this time. It was during the dead of night I went for a stroll around the manor's garden,I checked some of my roses some were starting to wither away. I placed a hand on them feeling sorry for them but suddenly my hand began to glow this holy white. When the glow faded away the roses were healed back to crimson red as if filled with life. I remember thinking should I go and tell my parents this? I decided not to they have their money i'll have my powers. The first time I discovered I could control lightning was during a thunderstorm, I went outside to dance in the rain. Pillars of lightning came raining down near me at first I was freaking out of course, but I deduced I was causing it lightning doesn't act like this.''

✥'' I would never let my parents know I had these gifts had to keep it a secret. That secret didn't last long as I had gotten that curios letter it fell right on my head. I tore it open and read it about three times to make sure I wasn't hallucinating this. Alas this person knew I had powers and was inviting me to join this academy,I wasn't going to pass up that opportunity this drab life wasn't for me. I left home and never looked back.''

✥'' My first time at the academy was pretty fun I learn a lot I even learn how to use this spear of mine. I also learn I wasn't alone in my powers their were others, some cursed others gifted like me. Its been a year since I left home and now my second year has started I wonder what this year has in store for me.''

Goal:✤''Trying to graduate after that I've no idea what I'm going to do maybe travel the world.''
Extra:
✤ Has a pet named Crow named Crow....
✤ Has a guitar in her room locked in a silver case she plays it when she's in the mood.
✤ She actually has a liking for cute things but, she does a good job of hiding it...sometimes.
✤She likes all types of music as long as it sounds good doesn't matter.
First Theme: Butterfly Kiss
Second Theme: Layer Cake

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:59 pm
User Image
Dorm Room - 112

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:52 pm
☁ Don't be afraid of what lies in the dark☁

Velma ☂ Cadmus ☂

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

╔══════════════╗

Ⅰ Ⅱ Ⅲ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ Ⅺ Ⅻ

Text

Ⅰ Ⅱ Ⅲ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ Ⅺ Ⅻ

╚══════════════╝

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
ண ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

User Image

♍ Mental State:
♍ Mood:
♍Location:
♍Thoughts:
♍Company:

First Theme: Butterfly Kiss
Second Theme: Layer Cake
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
☁ You might discover...you like what is inside☁

_†_Yearbook(Old Profiles)_†_

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff