Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply _†_Yearbook(Old Profiles)_†_
Shay Holmes {3rd Year Student}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x-Logic-Artz-x

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:28 am
ShayHolmes
My Creator is ViViDMeastro

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
████████ † Basic Information † ████████

Nickname: Shay or Shy
Birthday: June 12th
Nationality: Italian/British
Sexuality: Homosexual
Species: Human
Hair Colour: Raven Black
Eye Colour: Grey
Weight: ...if you must know I weigh 170
Height: 5'9''

████████ † Psychological & Abilities & Info † ████████

Likes: Photography, reading all sorts of books, taking long naps outside, exploring
Dislikes: Being placed in...any kind of social interaction, pickles...like eww, feeling useless, and the burned scars on her arms and legs
Health:
Physically: Her body is quite well-toned from the exercise training she did with her uncle.
Mentally: Shay does suffers from social anxiety, so she barely talks much and rather listens to others. But, she's trying to get out of that state and try to speak her mind...even if it means stuttering it out.
Dorm Room
Grade: Third Year
Classes:
1st- Geography
2nd- Literature
3rd- Drama
4th- Assassination...possibly...hopefully?
Abilities/Skills:

Dual Wielding/Martial Arts
Sense Focusing - focus senses to look for a particular sight/sound/smell/taste/feel by blocking out all others. Once, Shay is in a fight, all her attention goes to her opponent.
Photographic Deduction - figure out connections in whatever the user is investigating and process them extraordinarily fast. Shay is quite observant towards her opponent's moves and does quick thinking to see what can tip the tide of battle, but also acts a double-edge sword for her since it makes her overthink at times.

████████ † Personality & Personal Information † ████████

Personality: Quiet, shy around others,and curious of the world around her. She also has a smart mouth when she want to use it.
Fears: Being out-smarted and being manipulated
Backstory:
Shay Holmes, grew up around a whole family of well known detectives, especially her uncle who was named after the Sherlock Holmes. Her uncle was the only known family figure in her life, since she had lost both her parents in a fire. Sadly, during the fire, Shay had suffered third degree burns over her arms and legs. It was a struggle in the beginning, because her doctors were in fear that she may had lost functions of her nerves. Nonetheless, her uncle was there beside her to help go into therapy, which involved her going to a martial arts dojo and mental therapy as well. Shay continued to work hard and eventually by the time she was 16, she had full control of her body again. Over the course that time Shay kept to herself and was home-schooled, as well helping her uncle figure out some cases. Through all her efforts, she had made a name for herself at her uncle's detective agency.
One day, there had been a letter sent the Holmes residents. An acceptance letter to attend Videl Academy. Sherlock, had heard rumors of that school, but for Shay to be accepted to such a...well known school. He had high hopes that Shay would want to attend there, but she flat out refused to go...scared that she had to maybe interact with more than one person at a time. Shay finally caved in and decided to go to Videl Academy...maybe it'll make her into a different person, for the better at least.
Goal: To become a great detective and overcome her anxiety...and maybe with enough confidence find out the mysteries at the Academy.
Extra: Shay carries around a camera bag with 'colorful' pins on the strap. Shay also carries a small notebook to jot down her thoughts.

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:35 pm
User Image
Dorm Room - 111

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

x-Logic-Artz-x

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:36 pm

"I'm shy for a reason..."

l Mood: Insert l Location: Insert l Company: Insert l Outfit: Insert

TextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextText
TextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextText
TextTextTextTextText
Text

...The stares are killing me...I don't think I'll respond...

[imgleft]https://s19.postimg.org/ce6bb9jv7/Mikasa.Ackerman.full.1518894.jpg[/imgleft]

[align=center][img]https://s19.postimg.org/5n9pk73df/coollogo_com-295691002.png[/img][/align]

[b][size=9][i][color=grey]"I'm shy for a reason..."[/size][/color][/I][/size]
[/b]
[align=center][color=grey][b][/b][/color] l [b][color=black]Mood:[/color][/b] [color=grey]Insert[/color] l [b][color=black]Location:[/color][/b] [color=grey]Insert[/color] l [color=black][b]Company:[/color][/b] [color=grey]Insert[/color] l [b][color=black]Outfit:[/color][/b] [color=grey]Insert[/color] [/align]

[size=12][align=center][color=#424A71]TextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextText
TextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextText[/color][/align][/size]

[align=right][b][size=9][i][color=grey]...The stares are killing me...I don't think I'll respond...[/color][/i][/size][/b][/align]

_†_Yearbook(Old Profiles)_†_

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games