Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] Western Weyr
[PRP] Wherries and Stone (Micah + Narisa)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:48 pm
Today was like any other. Up before dawn, dressed in practical clothing with tunic and trousers alike. Her short hair was slicked slightly back, and she followed her father to the mine, quiet and sure. In Magyar, you had a schedle. You followed the sun. Her eyes only glanced once at the Wher that would soon be clutching, hope swelling within her. A Wher was a mark of passage in her family. Her father had a Wher, and she would soon. She was the eldest child, and there was only her sister. They didn't have other siblings for her father to focus on.

The day went on as usual, laboring in the mine, and then coming up for noon meal. Looking up at the sky. she sighed gratefully at the sight of the blue. Moving to settle on an outcropping of cliff, she crossed her legs over the edge, starting to eat what her sister had packed. Well, today was hard. The boys were jeering behind her, muttering about the weird girl in the mines.

Luckily, she was used to it, throwing her mug at one of them, watching with satisfaction as it shattered on his head, leading to an all out brawl between the two. Fists flying, hands shoving, until a great shadow fell over them, and someone hollered, "DRAGON."

Well, that ended the fight VERY quickly.

Kyrieko

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:20 am
Some days, Narisa just didn't even try to battle her dragon. And this morning was no different. The golden one had been itching to stretch her wings, something that her rider kindly pointed out she got to do almost every day. But Cepheith had wanted to do more than just fly, she was ready to work. And what better way to accomplish both then to go about their Search duties? The goldpair had saddled up early several mornings prior and set out.

Today, however, Cepheith had taken them much farther then Narisa had wanted to go. But once Ceph had her mind set on something, it was impossible to dissuade her.

How am I to properly Search if you restrict me in where we fly?

Narisa just thumped the golden hide beneath her in response. Ceph had been throwing that question at her all morning. Maybe you should have let me bring Set'al and Pip along. She added. Their friends would have been nice company.

A pleasant feeling entered her mind, as it always did, when thinking about her best friend. Which was quickly replaced by surprise when Cepheith suddenly began a slow spiral down, bright blue eyes focused on what appeared to be a minor hold? Cepheith...?

I want to look here. Was all she replied with, making a low sweep before pulling back to find a place to land. She was very graceful in her landing, careful of her wings smacking into anything. Once settled, she lowered herself long enough for her rider to slide off before sitting up tall and letting her eyes take in everything.

With a sigh, Narisa slowly removed her riding helmet and gloves, tucking them in the back of her belt. "Guess I should go introduce us, huh?" She teased her dragon.

-_Wish of Tevarae_-

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:40 am
The brawl went on for a fair few minutes until one of the spotters looked up and saw the shadow of a dragon. Everyone stopped, scrambling back from one another and looking for what color. Someone in the crowd spotted it first, "GOLD!" THAT was shocking. What was a Gold doing in Magyar Hold? Gold whers, sure. Dragons? Not so much. EVERY dragon that came here was usually a brown or Blue, or the occasional more sturdy Green. They were all defenders, or Dragons that could get in and out as they needed to in the rocky crags that made up the mining hold. The teens all backed up, watching the Gold with a quiet dignity, faces stoic as they stood stock still. What was a goldrider doing here? The weyrs and holds left them alone most days, and why in Faranth's name would someone bother coming all the way out to this place? They paid their dues. There was no reason for them to be here any more.

It was Micah that stepped ahead of the others, half a head taller, with blood dripping from her lip and a bruise forming on her eye and cheek. She'd been getting beat, but so had the other boy, "....Goldrider." A polite nod, and she offered a tense smile, everyone there oddly stiff and formal, like they didn't want her here, "I have to wonder what has brought you here to Magyar. I am Micah." It was said with pride. Her father was one of the leaders here, and she soon to take after him working with the Whers down below. The clutch would come soon, of that she was sure, "We don't get Goldriders out here."

Kyrieko

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:26 pm
Narisa quietly took stock of all the surprised faces staring at Cepheith. And really, she couldn't blame them. If she had to guess, this little hold had never seen a Gold dragon up close and personal before! Now, here was one sitting politely and staring right back at all of the holdfolk. The goldrider couldn't help a small smile at this. However, it hadn't escaped her notice that those who seemed to recover from the shock didn't appear too thrilled to see the gold pair.

"Perhaps I should introduce us?" She said with a glance up at her dragon.

That is only proper! Her dragon teased, eyes a sky blue in color. There is something here, Narisamine. She added with a sense of enthusiasm.

Giving Cepheith an affectionate pat on the leg before stepping forward, Narisa gave the one who spoke up a friendly smile. "Greetings. I am Narisa of Gold Cepheith." She indicated the dragon. "We do apologize for our sudden, unexpected, visit. I imagine the arrival of a Gold herself is a bit unsettling." The goldrider gazed around at all those who seemed to gather a little closer, to hear her words. "We are Searchriders and we fly on Search!" She refrained from adding that Cepheith had chosen the Hold because something seemed to draw her there.

They were fighting. The brave one has a split lip. A pause, then Cepheith spoke to Micah as well as her rider. Why were you fighting? There was a hint of amusement in the honey-warm voice.

-_Wish of Tevarae_-
<3

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

[IC RP] Western Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out