Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply _†_Yearbook(Old Profiles)_†_
Solomon The Azure Scourge (Approved)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:36 am
SolomonShirahata(Adramelech)
My Creator is The Emerald Sorcerer

████████ † Basic Information † ████████

Alias: The Azure Scourge ,Azure King, Adramelech and or Solo
Age: Forty-Two (The Demon soul has existed for about 1,500 years)
Sexuality: Bisexual
Species: (Spirit) Seishin-Kitsune With The Soul Of A Arch-Demon(Adramelech)
Hair Colour: Snow White
Eye Colour: Light Silver
Weight: 250
Height: Six Foot Six

████████ † Psychological & Abilities † ████████

✔ Creating potions using a verity of rare ingredients the rarer the better the potion will become. He has master a many of different kinds of potions for different needs. Though he rarely uses the potions on himself he does like testing the effects on willing or unwilling people.

✔ Seeking out lost relics of the past to gain both power and knowledge from them.

✔ The Necronomicon has a fascination with the book and wishes to add it to his collection of rare artifacts. (Adramelech has once used it in the distant past to cut a swath of destruction)

✔ Ruling over his own section of the layers of hell which he ruled supreme, but now he settles for the kingdom he rules in his own pocket dimmension .

✔ Watching the turn of events of others lives that play out through his crystal ball or a scrying pool using old and potent magic.

✔ Making plans that can benefit himself or his present allies at the time.

✔Controlling the undead especially powerful Lichs since they're among the most powerful of the undead. They often lead the horde he employs ,but not all the time.

✔ He actually loves his daughter but keeps that part of him to himself preferring to keep her away. Solomon does this to protect her from the dangerous life he lives his ''evil'' but not heartless.

✔ He enjoys eating souls from time to time since his a spirit Kitsune ,but prefers a nice hot cooked meals over souls. When he was younger he'd devour them like they were a after noon snack,but since he has gotten older,stronger and wiser a home cooked meals beats any soul not matter how foul or how pure.

Dislikes:
✘ Unable to retake his lost kingdom and his hold over his layer of hell do to a powerful spell placed upon Adramelech.

✘ Weary of woman to a degree due to what happen to Adramelech and his former lover who banished him in the first place.This doesn't mean he wouldn't approach one he doesn't like. No he just knows the advantages woman have over men in certain situations.

✘ People who know too much about his past and linking him to once being a shinning beacon of hope for his people.

✘Death the arch-demon Adramelech had escaped death once his body was destroyed when he forced to the mortal world. Even to this day he vows to outrun the specter of death for all eternity if he has to.

✘ Not knowing the full history of the Videl Academy he wants to know everything about it so he may assimilate its ancient magic on to himself.
Health
Physically: His body is at its peek haven honed his muscles over the years he is at the top of his race can be.
Mentally: Even with another soul of demon inside him his mind is solid and stable as stone.
Abilities/Skills:
[Abilities]
Spiritual Effect: His body when he allows it he can send off waves of his spiritual energy. This effect calls to the dead of the restless spirits offering them souls of the living and a chance at salvation(no real salvation for them). Solomon only deals with ghost,ghouls,specters,phantoms, Lichs etc. Any that refuses to die and has left their mortal coil are at his beck and call. He rarely uses corpses as he finds them to be inferior fodder as a ghost could do many things.The energy that emits from his body does not give off a sinister atmosphere.No to those who can feel his spiritual energy one words comes to mind...pure. That is his secret how can he be seen as a scourge if his energy is pure even when mixed with a powerful demon? Because he is in perfect balance with his powers and those pertaining to his spirit.
Drawback
He can only send a horde of the these dead specters usually 20 to 40 of them lead by a powerful lich or something else of his choosing.The drawback is he can only summon three hordes in waves. One at a time and it takes him ten post to be able to do it again. If his low on energy he can summon ten specters to do his bidding. Didn't want him to able to spam it so i gave him a limit and a time limit to smooth things out a bit.

The Azure Point: Haven reached spiritual enlightenment in his younger years Solomon posses immense spiritual energy. This makes him a threat to everyone demon,angels,alive,undead etc. What is even more impressive is that he has infused that energy with that of an Arch-Demon. Instead of being corrupted by the ancient power he has made it his own creating the perfect blind of spiritual and demonic energy. This power is known as the Azure point a deep blue energy with a dark center. This energy allows him to go beyond the limits of his mortal body strength,defense,speed and durability are increased immensely. As far as energy projection goes he has conquered the ability to create energy based attacks and use them in many different ways.
He can channel that energy into points of his body like his fist for example striking with focused energy can be devastating to his opponent. He can make up to fifty perfect clones of himself ,well near perfect since each clone is half his strength. Though they be half his strength their is strength in numbers ,so do not take this ability too lightly because of the drawback.
Drawbacks
For all his power he is not perfect far from it his body does have limits.
He runs off energy from his body that starts at 300% and lowers every time he uses this power. Depending on how much energy he uses the stronger it becomes. 10% = weak 15% = strong 20% = Stronger 25% = Very strong 35% = Strongest 50% = limit breaker. Limit breaker just means he broke his body limit in use of power. This means the attack will be very powerful but at the same time it damages his body greatly. He tires not to use too much energy seeing how it drains and can harm him. I will set up a energy counter for him when he fights and when his not. Another drawback is that he can have his energy drain if they have the ability to do ,so to a degree(100% energy drainage by foe) this doesn't mean energy drain attacks just flat line him ,but they can prove a problem.
(Example❶) The flame like aura around his body covers him in azure ''flames'' increasing his durability. Only last for Six post This doesn't mean he can't be hurt ,but is going to take more to harm him.)
(Example❷) Using his vast energy he can create constructs form the energy itself to make barriers to block attacks or to attack with often with explosive results.)
(Example❸) Shatter and Erupt: Solomon sends down a orb of azure energy the size of a beach ball into the earth,where it fallows the target and erupts. The power that is unleashed up heaves the ground in a massive display of sapphire light taring the ground asunder and sending forth pillars of azure like flames. Scaring the earth as it cut a blaze of destruction heading for the target.
(Example❹) Solomon can create constructs out of the energy like a powerful wall of azure energy to block attacks. In turn he can turn that wall into needle like missals at his targets.
(Example❺) Solomon can erect pillars of azure energy using a moving rune as focal point that fallows targets around.The pillars can be the size of a skyscraper depending on the amount energy used.
(Example❻) His movement speed is nothing to scoff at he leaves a after images in his wake ,but only if he chooses to. No one knows how really fast he is when he cuts loose. (Note: When I say no one knows I don't mean his the fastest person alive I mean literally no one knows his limits.Don't worry his not op super-fast etc I don't make my characters that way lol)
(Note: These are examples of his moves may make a list of some attacks he can do if i'm not lazy lol)

The Ascension:
Despite the name he is still mortal but his power is vastly superior than before in this '''form''.Synchronizing mind,body soul,spiritual and demonic energy he becomes a force to be reckon with. His skin becomes the color of sapphire,his aura if not left under control will begin to destroy things around him ''purifying'' objects and his eyes become blue as blue as any jewel or any ocean entrancing the looker at times. Every gold coloring start to glow giving him a other wordily looks even his tails become jet black ,but he tips glow a neon blue completing his other worldly look He only uses this form when he has to go face to face with powerful enemies that push him this far. His energy is restored in this form,but can still be depleted by him using attacks.
Drawback
This form as you can see is a power up for so to speak hey all the great villains have one ...since the beginning of time. Anyway all though this form makes him powerful the side effects is he can only sustain it for eight of his post. Once his out of the form his energy is near depleted (40%). If you catch can some how battle him before he escapes to recover you might have a chance to kill him. Another drawback is that the energy to use the attacks cost more to use in this form even though his attacks are stronger his energy percentage does go up. (20 30 40 50 60 70 new energy usage in this form)

Skills:
Master Of Espionage
Solomon has master the art of getting into places often seal away or shut off to the world. Using his abilities and a few magic spells he is like a mage/ninja using his personal skills and a blind of magic to get in and get out.

(Example ❶ Shadow Sneak: Uses shadow magic to blind into the shadows perfectly so seeming just a another shadow. This does not hide his scent so those with a keen sense of smell can snuff him out but not see him. The shadow sneak ability helps when wanting to escape without a sound.Often using the shadows to cover said retreat and a few smoke bombs. This spell last for five post and can be recast after five post in recharge time)
(Example ❷ Light Step: Muffles the users steps so they can sneak about more easily again those with keen hearing the sounds can be heard but muffled. This spell last for five post and can be recast after five post in recharge time)
(Example ❸Shape-Shifting Master: Has long ago master the art of shape-shifting to the point that even his scent changes. This is good for going undercover and impersonating people,but of course he doesn't do it without studying his targets. This is not a spell but an ability just added it down here since it is apart of it.)
(Example ❹Lock Breaker and Barrier/seal Breaker: His dexterity hands helps him greatly when picking open locks big and small poor or great with the right tools(made out of his energy *cough*). Can see invisible barriers/seals with his sharp kitsune eyes and can break them if he hits them hard enough and or multiple times depending on the barrier. He can't break all barriers some are beyond him,but those he can be weary.)
Note: Let me know if this is too much in the ways of his abilities and I shall erase this I'm a bit iffy on this myself. Wanted him to be able to sneak into the school if need be blind in with the crowed and what not.If anything I'd like to keep the shape shifting ability.

Hand To Hand
Safe to say his hand to hand skills or on a grand-master level since his been doing this for years. Rigorous training and discipline has turn him into walking talking killing machine. His fist can do far worse damage to the body then any blade can inflict. His even master the art of attacking the pressure points to inflict much more pain if his feel he needs to torture his target. His movements are like water calm in control,his stance as strong and solid as stone, his strikes are piercing like an arrow through the eye....in short a master of the fist.

Ninja Balde-CharFire
҂Charfire: A ninja blade seeping with shadow power forged from the heart of a shadow dragon. Granting the user control over the very shadows. This relic form the past now serves Solomon needs. Haven master the use of a ninja blade he only uses it when needs to. Preferring to use his powers and his fast to get the job done,but it does have it uses.
(Examples:
❶. Solomon can create clones out of the shadows emitting from the blade(Max5).
❷. Solomon can create energy waves,beams and other energy formed attacks from the blade from long range attacks to aoe.
❸. He can become one with the shadows and can travel trough them as a means of dodging. He can not attack in this form manly used for fast dodging. (He can only use this move three times in a fight so not to be overused.)
(Drawback: The blade is weaker in daylight cutting its power in half. 50% power in daylight. This only means the attacks are not as powerful during daylight hours,but the blade is 100% during night time. Don't worry he won't be able to cover the whole ground in shadows and stuff like that at night.
Another drawback is that the blades power can only be used seven time before it needs to recharge. Recharge time is Six post)

████████ † Personality & Personal Information † ████████

Personality:
Solomon is a man with a lot of blood on his hands blood that doesn't taint or shake him in anyway. Haven fused himself with a demon's soul such concerns do not phase him. He himself would kill everyone in the academy(but a few) if he had to just to get his hands on its secrets. Ruthless when it comes to trying to achieve his goals ,but his willing to team up with those whom can help achieve said goals. His mostly chaotic neutral doing whatever he wants, when he wants, unbothered by laws or alignments. Ruling over his pocket dimension proves his not as ruthless are uncaring as he appears to be. Cunning and calculative things that have his interest either people or not he gives it his full attention.

This could be good or bad to cutting open people to see how they tick or finding everything he can about a lost civilization,subject,or topic. Solomon is usually a stoic person his gaze sharp and strong,he stands unflinching no matter the foe or foes. His not heartless he can be merciful,and doesn't kill just for the sake of killing,if he did that he'd lead bread crumbs for unwanted attention to fallow. No he prefers to observe his targets before actually doing anything ,and if he does kill he'd make sure no ''bread crumbs''' are left. Haven this ancient soul has taught him to be patient,and ever careful as everyone can be an enemy. By all means his not a stiff man just calm and collected,the celebrations he holds are something to be hold. Few gust are allowed in his pocket dimension,but when they're treated to a feast and celebration of his grand design it won't be something easily forgotten.

Before he was known as the azure scourge he wasn't a ''evil'' person because of this he does have feeling for his daughter. Love form a distant last thing he needs is leverage against him ,but if she was in a life threatening situation he would step in disguised of course. As for his lady friend Cassandra they're old friends with benefits,he never loved her in the traditional since. When it comes to interacting with others ,he can be seen as straightforward person especially if his busy,he may listen to those if they have something interesting to talk about. When his not plotting with other like minded individuals his mostly alone a lone wolf if you will.
Fears: None existence being completely destroyed when he fused his soul with the demon this fear carried over this is not something he'd usually fear.
Backstory: (At least a paragraph)

The Dark Prodigy.
Introduction: This story beings deep in the bowels of hell a Arch-Demon named Adramelech rules over his layer of hell, with an iron fist. Having caused trouble through out the years of his existence this demon karma caught up with him. A stage coupe by his once lover Zahinda left him body-less haven been destroyed,and banished from hell by her hand. Forced to the mortal world he hide his form to rest,and wait for a suitable host. With his knowledge he sought out a ruin knowing that many treasure seeking thieves would find this place. When they came he would posses their bodies ,but they would burnout unable to withstand his power, leaving behind husk. The demons torment would end however when a fated encounter with a Kitsune brought him freedom so he believed.
User Image

Story takes place when he is eighteen-

☸'' For eighteenth years I spent my life in the temple far removed from prying eyes. The mountain of spirits the name alone had kept the humans away,but dark fiends seek secrets and so we repel them. There I grew up training with my fellow Kitsune my comrades at the time under the watchful eyes of the grand-master Jinpachi. Even to this day I've respect for the man something I rarely give to others,he taught me everything I needed to master the martial arts. I was a prodigy I excelled with learning the ways to the true path to enlightenment. Master Jinpachi saw this and decided if I was truly destine for that path so much so I was tasked with finding my own students. He believed that I'd need to be able to learn full control over my emotions and dealing with others in certain situations and to learn think on my feet. I took that task to heart as he made me a master and,so I made my way around the villages that marked our mountain home. ''

☸''It was rather easy convincing eager kitsune with the drive for greatness to fallow me. I must admit that it was rather fun having my own pupils their bright eyes eager for learning; I took a few under my wing ,but that number grew as time passed. With Jinpachi watching my every move I had to be perfect no room failure,and so I lived up to my skills my students were superbly trained. I was twenty-one years old when the time came and the master lead me into a secret grove inside the very mountain itself. He spoke of mysterious tree a spirit tree that connects this world to the spirit world. Thinking I maybe the one to reach enlightenment something no other Kitsune had achieved in generations past. This ancient tree captivated me it leaves were made of pure spirit energy and it bore fruit that shined like light. I was told by grand master Jinpachi not to eat the fruit until I was done meditating under the tree for a week.''

☸''I did not argue the wisdom of my master and did I was told and meditated under the glow of the spirit tree. During that week a was drawn inward into the spirit world looking deep into myself to awaken my true self my true potential. Reaching enlightenment after a week of the deepest and most intimate meditation one could know I ate from the fruit, it refreshed not only my body but soul and my mind all became clear. My spirit energy was immense beyond my understanding at the time I thought with this power I'd protect my home,but that was not my true course it lies beyond the village. For a time however I did stay and protected my home form all manners of fiends I supposed I felt honor bound. During those time as guardian I heard a faint voice calling to,me in my mind promising me knowledge and power beyond my understanding a call I could not ignore for too long. '' Thus Solomon stayed with his people for three years protecting it as the new guardian. Although thy could keep humans out far greater beings sought the spirit tree all were obliterated by Solomon's hands. Then one day he was gone like a phantom leaving not a traces behind.

☸Adramelech stirs delighted that he had found such a willing and powerful candidate for his new body. The mighty Arch-Demon had waited centuries he could wait a few years more for the unavoridable meeting.

☸'' The voice I fallowed took me to Europe in a long forgotten ruin from a bygone area. There i met the Arch-Demon face to face with the spirit that called me.'' Solomon: I'm not impressed'' the Kitsune said gazing at the spirit of this once powerful being. Adramelech:'' And you're Kitsune? I expected more so we're both not impressed'' they stared at one another uncertain. The demon knew this one would not be easy to posses and the Solomon knew this demon was no weakling despite his form. Suddenly the demon raced forth to steal this ones body,but the Kitsune was ready as the demon entered his body. It did not go as either of them had intended for one the Solomon wanted the power the demon could offer,but Adramelech wanted his body. Once they both sorted through the confusion they found common ground power,knowledge and a powerful body they both would gain from this. When they merged Solomon was no longer himself with the soul of an Arch-Demon,he was reborn into something greater than the sum of it's part.

☸'' No longer the man I once was thousands of years of knowledge burrowed into my mind,but I did not break with the merge with the Arch-demon. I thrived and the first thing on my mind was revenge form the ones who stole my kingdom.'' With a body of his own Adramelech was now capable of entering his layer of hell for few hours at least. This body was strong enough to resists the banishment placed upon the demon centuries ago. Knowing just the spell to take him there to the VI layer of hell. In that time he had slaughtered many of his betrayers including Adramelech former lover obliterating all not a soul left(Hundreds of demons dead and gone). Only those who were loyal to him lived and lived they did in his new pocket kingdom as his servants. ''Slaughtering my betrayers was just the beginning as I learn what my new powers could do. Killing did not quell the restlessness in my soul,so I began to collect artifacts of old in most secluded and dangerous of places. During those times I fought many a powerful foes forcing them to reveal their secrets just before I killed them.'' As his deadly reputation had grown had been known as the Azure Scourge a blight on this world if, he so choose to be.

☸Instead resign himself to gathering up his own personal servants/residents of his pocket dimension. Offering a haven for those who needed to escape their retched lives through contracts. As he was doing this, he met up with an old friend a woman named Cassandra the dread witch. This is the time where to would couple and have a child together. Solomon seeing the potential gain in using, his offspring as a unwilling spy. Haven heard about the Videl academy for sometime, he wanted to uncover it's secrets,but being patient as he was waited to act. In truth he needed no spies, but he would have to be smart if he wanted to succeed, so he waited for eighteen years.
(Note: Solomon and Aderamelech our essentially one and the same after merging. Eh got to admit the ending of this was weak. )

Objective:He seeks knowledge and power about the school since it has been around for so long. He wishes to study and assimilate its powers into his being his other motives are a enigma.
Extra:

Solomon's Battle Theme - Counter Attack
Solomon's ''Boss''Theme - Fight To The Death
≫ He actually likes to make potions the kind witches brew. He learn this skill from an old witch friend from the old days when magic was more pure. In days long past she would summon Adramelech to carry out her most dangerous of deeds or to employ him in her services as a general.After they ended up seducing one another lets just say he walked out of her cabin home more knowledgeable than ever. The two often consort with one another till this day her name isCassandra The Dread Witch What she got in return was a daughter/Son from him which Solomon interacts with but from far away.
(Note: Plan on having him have a daughter or son that goes to the academy. She/he does not know what he looks like but does know he exist,and that he is looking after her/him form far away. She/he could have inherited some of his powers even some of the demonic powers as well since Solomon is ''part'' demon. Let me know if anyone who is reading this interested in playing this role maybe we could work something out smile Also the mother will be npc. Another tid bit is I don't plan on making potion usage one of his main abilities only for plot purposes are minor tings. By plot I mean if like if I asked the cap'n could he make a potion that makes people fall asleep at the academy stuff like that for example. )
(Note: Had to go over the mistakes in this might have miss some but you get the point lol.)
≫ Since he can't return to the underworld/demon/ nine hell fullywhatever you want to call it he has obtain the ability to create his own pocket dimension. Only after killing a fellow Kitsune with the ability to do so, but he wen't beyond that his pocket dimension basically his own country/kingdom that resembles ancient japan. Here he rules over the souls/demons that were once loyal to Adramelech in the past and are bound to serve him for as long as he exist. Not all the beings living here are demons,and wayward souls some are actually people from all races and background who have escaped their retched lives. The people who live here fear Solomon yet respect him his rule is not tyrannical it is fair ,but not overly righteous either because all who live here are bound to serve him forever! From an observer looking form the outside the people here seem content yet their freedom is all but gone.
(Note: The souls and demons are subservient from the start all others have agreed willingly to come to his domain vi contracts. There is about 200 living beings here and do not worry I will not have him send down an army upon the school. He has his own powers for that and doesn't wish to waste his valuable subjects lives.All those who try and break the contract well lets just say a gruesome fate awaits them ...after all fear is a powerful weapon.
)
≫ Has a vast collection of books in his private study room in his castle. Often times he seeks the place to ease his mind to relax and refresh his memory on a verity of subjects. His collection obtains some rare books indeed and would be seen as a treasure trove for knowledge seekers. Only his closes subjects know that not all the books here are grand masterpieces of knowledge pertaining to lost artifacts and magic. They're some books like his collection of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle Sherlock Holmes series he enjoys.

≫ Enjoys smoking tobacco grown in from his pocket dimension the tobacco gives off scents of fruit.Such as apples,strawberry, lemons etc. Unlike normal tobacco it makes you healthy as you smoke and instead of a nasty order you get a fruit smell. He smokes these herbs from a golden dragon pipe and carries about ten herbs with him,

≫ Solomon has inadvertently created another persona when he shapes shift. A form he often takes in disguise is a human by the name of Odysseus. This is the face his daughter/son sees then her actual father since she/he has no idea what Solomon looks like. Odysseus is the one that delivers the gifts and the well wishes as a carrier of sorts. Little does she/he know it is her own father delivering it to her/him under the guise of a human.

XxIce_ReaperxX

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:16 pm
User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
_†_Yearbook(Old Profiles)_†_