Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply _†_Yearbook(Old Profiles)_†_
Not finished :)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lovemusictot

Eloquent Sex Symbol

12,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:54 pm
IVE GOTTENTERRIBLY SICK SO SORRY
i will be bacl by the end oof the week to clean up her background and post crying

Riley/ErisTaylor
My Creator is Lovemusictot

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
█████ † Basic Information † █████

Nickname: Rye, Eris
Birthday: August 5
Nationality: American
Sexuality: Bisexual
Species: Cursed
Hair Colour: Brunette
Eye Colour: Green and red...or red
Weight: 118
Height:5'7

Dislikes: being chased, spiders, liars, Eris being in control
Health Physically Riley is small thin and weak, Eris is freakishly strong
for her size with horns and hands that become dagger-like. A shift to Eris
is shown by both eyes being red in color and the appearance of horns.
Mentally Riley is strong but it can be broken. Her "inner demon" Eris is
deranged.
Dorm Room
Grade: First Year
Classes: (Four maximum)
Abilities/Skills: Sprout horns and talons. Eyes shift colors. Monstrotive
Strenght.

█████ † Personality & Personal Information † █████

Personality: Shy and sweet but sassy. She loves to flirt and tends to over do it and fall head over heels for anyone who gives her attention. When she is comfortable a bubbly sweet girl shines through.
Fears: Being controlled by "Eris". Hurting someone.
Backstory: Riley was born in a time of war and in an attempt to keep her safe her father sought a witch who would place a spell over her to do just that. In turn, her father would work for the witch and do her bidding this quickly became impossible for him to do. Thinking he could have the witch killed he sent their small militia to the home of the witch. The witch scorn and aware of his plan stole young Riley and transplanted evil into the girl.
The evil being a demon who would be a part of the girl as she grew and protect her when needed but one she would be unable to control. She named the evil monster, Eris, in her name and released the girl just as her father and the militia arrived. Knowing the girl was cursed the militia had already decided to attempt and kill her as well as the witch and as they neared the girl changed before their eyes creating an aura that they knew could not be trusted.
The young girl no older than 10 attacked the men. Her strength, talons like fingers and agility was no match for the simply army...nor her father who in her manic rage got in the way. Riley almost a bystander in her own body watched as she tore her father into pieces and drinking the blood of the men killed. It cured the craving she felt after the witch chnged the curse but having always been a sweet child she could not belive what she done. She sat in the woods and wept for days until her mother found her the witch no where in site.
Years past and she attended school and living as much life as she could. She missed much of it since cravings for death and blood and fear of being threatened sometimes grew too srong for her to handle. The whole time she nd her mother looked for a way to end the curse. They found a doctor in london with a elixir that could ease the evil and she has needles upon needles of this elixir packed and aways on her yet there is a limited amount of time wher it can be found useful. if " Eris" takes over before the shot it dispenced it takes time before it can fully kick in.
Goal: Marry and have children. Have her curse removed.
Extra: Has a tattoo of a ring that appeared with the curse worn on the witches finger. The witch is long dead but if Riley finds and wears the ring she will be cured. If the ring is therafter broken Eris becomes a sole being to only be killed by Riley.

photo for thread (http://static.zerochan.net/Suiseiseki.full.571746.jpg)
Quote:

XxIce_ReaperxX  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:27 pm
so it obviously took more than a week for me to get better like i thought but i should start being agound once i get the strenght to do so not awol i promise sweatdrop  

lovemusictot

Eloquent Sex Symbol

12,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
_†_Yearbook(Old Profiles)_†_

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items