Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
Zero Point : The Number Before One Is...? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:39 pm
Freth fought for all that she could, but ultimately she gets shoved right into the goo, much to her dismay and she didn't get a good enough breath before getting dragged in, knowing that she was going to, lack of a better term, drown in the mass in a big hurry if she doesn't fight her way out. The female charged a couple more ice beams, one in each hand to freeze the mass inside out to break out by force. The only option she knew to do, otherwise it'd be the end for her.

Tristen felt helpless; it wasn't like he could attack the mass itself, especially now that Freth is caught in it, she'd get fried as well. Tristen then perked up, looking forward and seeing more unfortunate sound. "...what's...its that what...I think that is?" Tristen asked, taking out a Pokeball.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:45 pm
“You have got to be kidding… Gyah!” Aile would jump back as the swarm entered, freaked out by the swarm of bees. She start swinging her staff around, trying to use it as a beatstick on the ones that came near her to try and ward them off. “Kayvaan, Tati! A little help here!” Kayvaan would respond with a plethora of Water Shuriken getting thrown out once more with barely a thought, figuring that he’d hit more than he’d miss when it came to the insects. Tatooine, however, would return to her trainer with claws now blazing royal blue as she slashed at the Beedrill.

Eisley, on the other hand would slash at some of the low flying Beedrill before eyeing the unopened door. If Aile had wanted this door open, why weren’t the others wanting anything done with this door? Might as well take matters into his own claws…

Aile hadn’t payed much attention to Eisley as he was nearest to her out of her Pokémon, and only noticed when she heard him drill into the ground once more. “Oh for the love of Arceus! Dammit, I told you not to, you were already showing signs of exhaustion from that first time. Do you even know where you need to come up? For ~/~’s sake… Kay, Tati, cover me! I need to try and guide Eisley again!” The woman would then charge into the bee swarm, still trying to swat away the Beedrill with her staff as she made her way towards the door.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:55 pm
Beau would soon find himself beset by a somewhat familiar sight of a swarm of Beedrill swooping down to assault him with their stingers. Why did everything seem to loop back to his days in the forest? Couldn't that stuff just be forgotten and left behind. Well, not any of the stuff with Larry, he had been a real b*****d when they had left the forest and everything. Especially with...Never mind. Not worth it. Picking up the Snorunt in his arms, the Vivillon hybrid would call, "Icy Wind!" Aiming the Pokemon towards the swarm and hoping that something would work, Beau hoped the others might find an opening.

Aria would end up in the room alongside the others, watching as the Beedrill continued to assault the group. Turning the still firing Inkay towards the swarm, Aria hoped that she might be able to aid in corralling the insect swarm.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:32 pm
Atlantis_Darts
4:13

Sol let out a sigh of relief as the slime's core took enough of a beating to seemingly stop it. "Good, that seems to be taken care of-" His relief would be short lived when the buzzing was heard, turning towards it just in time to see the Beedrill funnel and swarm in. "...Crap. And here I was hoping they were dealt with the first time when they didn't stir. Very well." He'd lay low as he fished into a pocket to pull out another Fire Gem, feeling more than a little justified in what preparations he'd managed to do. "Swampert, be ready to freeze that next door! Anyone else, a good Fire-type would be wise! Either go for the door or deal with these Beedrill! The sooner we're through, the better!"

Crushing the gem much like he did the Electric Gem before it, he'd let out a Flamethrower and aim as wide as he could, careful to try and keep any stray flames from going near the fuel that was still being carried. In the meantime, Swampert would let out a Blizzard to try and chill more of the Beedrill, hoping to give itself a path and cover Sol's blind spots. Regardless if anyone tried to heat the door or not, it'd eventually try and freeze it with Ice Beam. With any luck, the measure might make it easier for Eisley to break through.

--

"Please tell me you've got some ideas!" Amaranth shouted to her Woobat, trying to both keep hold of the barrel and avoid being skewered by one of the Beedrill. Neither one looked like it would be terribly successful, especially as one of them was poised to pump her full of poison and leave her as swiss cheese. To her luck, it would appear that Woobat did when she let out a harsh Psychic burst to try and keep the Beedrill off her, Isaac and Wes to the best of her ability.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:09 am

Lykas' Pokemon
Mykel, Palaeo, Genevieve
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Okeanos, Furor, Lux
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lykas' Pokemon Info

Mykel - Male
Ability: Synchronize
Psychic
Moonblast
Magical Leaf
Wish
Hyper Beam *Imperfect and can only be used when Mega Evolved

Palaeo - Male
Ability: Poison Touch
Drain Punch
Supersonic
Knock Off
Venoshock

Genevieve - Male
Ability: Water Bubble
Leech Life
Infestation
Spider Web
Bubble Beam

Okeanos - Male
Ability: Mega Launcher
Dark Pulse
Dragon Pulse
Heal Pulse
Endure

Furor - Female
Ability: Intimidate
Ice Fang
Dragon Dance
Brutal Swing
Thunder Wave

Lux - Male
Ability: Blaze
Eruption
Focus Punch
Burn Up
Smokescreen

Odd's Pokemon

Cadenza, Fermata
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Rhythm, Refrain, Entr'Acte

Odd's Pokemon Info

Cadenza - Genderless
Ability: Wonder Guard
Silver Wind
Night Slash
Ominous Wind
Double Team

Fermata - Male
Ability: Overgrow
Energy Ball
Spirit Shackle
Synthesis
Feather Dance

Rhythm - Genderless
Ability: Plus
Shift Gear
Gear Grind
Lock On
Zap Cannon

Refrain - Female
Ability: Telepathy
Quash
Calm Mind
Extrasensory
Charge Beam

Entr'Acte - Male
Ability: No Guard
Shadow Claw
Sacred Sword
Swords Dance
Flash Cannon

Odd noticed when the slime screamed out, apparently the only one who could actually hear it as the others didn't react to it. He shuddered at the sound but it didn't stop his next move. Letting out Entr'Acte and recalling Fermata, he summoned his Devil Whisper spear shaft, the Honedge affixing himself to it's end as the blade. "Sacred Sword." He told the Ghost-type sword Pokemon. Entr'Acte reacted by filling his blade-like body with a holy power. Spinning the sacred spear around and gripping it with both hands, he plunged the sanctified object into the cell he could still sense spiritual energy coming from. His immediate reaction was to resist the urge to drop everything and cover his ears, the unholy screeching that suddenly filled his soul with remorse for that decision trying to force him to stop.

Lykas, on the other hand, rubbed at his butt, where he'd been dropped after the first attack on the slime. "Genevieve!" He called out his Dewpider. He was about to contribute to the fight with the Slime when he picked up on a strange sort of buzzing. And then the bees made their appearance. "Gah! Spider Web!" The Dewpider nodded and began to fire off large webs at the Beedrill as they were weakened, attempting to pin them down.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:58 am
Blizzard120
Freth fought for all that she could, but ultimately she gets shoved right into the goo, much to her dismay and she didn't get a good enough breath before getting dragged in, knowing that she was going to, lack of a better term, drown in the mass in a big hurry if she doesn't fight her way out. The female charged a couple more ice beams, one in each hand to freeze the mass inside out to break out by force. The only option she knew to do, otherwise it'd be the end for her.

Requiem of Whyspers

Odd noticed when the slime screamed out, apparently the only one who could actually hear it as the others didn't react to it. He shuddered at the sound but it didn't stop his next move. Letting out Entr'Acte and recalling Fermata, he summoned his Devil Whisper spear shaft, the Honedge affixing himself to it's end as the blade. "Sacred Sword." He told the Ghost-type sword Pokemon. Entr'Acte reacted by filling his blade-like body with a holy power. Spinning the sacred spear around and gripping it with both hands, he plunged the sanctified object into the cell he could still sense spiritual energy coming from. His immediate reaction was to resist the urge to drop everything and cover his ears, the unholy screeching that suddenly filled his soul with remorse for that decision trying to force him to stop.

Odd put an end to what needed to be done, his Sacred Sword severing the 'life' if one could call it that of the slime from this world. The rest of the goo drops unert to the ground as he severs its connection to this mortal plane, dropping Freth in the process. As Odd withdrew his blade, he would feel a fragment of consciousness brush by his own spiritual awareness, a caressing farewell that despite everything in the heat of the moment seemed to communicate exactly what kind of torment the Ghost channeler had just freed it from.

TerashiLeonGoken

"What's wrong?" Keiko asked, not having noticed the swarm of Beedrill. Though, she was mostly noticing my heavy breathing. How I was keeping myself from hyperventilating was anyone's guess. I didn't answer her right away. Sauron did let himself out of his ball to go help his friends by aiming Sleep Powder at the horde, which was just as well. Rala and co. needed all the help they could get.
Blizzard120

Tristen felt helpless; it wasn't like he could attack the mass itself, especially now that Freth is caught in it, she'd get fried as well. Tristen then perked up, looking forward and seeing more unfortunate sound. "...what's...its that what...I think that is?" Tristen asked, taking out a Pokeball.
Reno Vantas
Beau would soon find himself beset by a somewhat familiar sight of a swarm of Beedrill swooping down to assault him with their stingers. Why did everything seem to loop back to his days in the forest? Couldn't that stuff just be forgotten and left behind. Well, not any of the stuff with Larry, he had been a real b*****d when they had left the forest and everything. Especially with...Never mind. Not worth it. Picking up the Snorunt in his arms, the Vivillon hybrid would call, "Icy Wind!" Aiming the Pokemon towards the swarm and hoping that something would work, Beau hoped the others might find an opening.

Aria would end up in the room alongside the others, watching as the Beedrill continued to assault the group. Turning the still firing Inkay towards the swarm, Aria hoped that she might be able to aid in corralling the insect swarm.
Darksol88

"Please tell me you've got some ideas!" Amaranth shouted to her Woobat, trying to both keep hold of the barrel and avoid being skewered by one of the Beedrill. Neither one looked like it would be terribly successful, especially as one of them was poised to pump her full of poison and leave her as swiss cheese. To her luck, it would appear that Woobat did when she let out a harsh Psychic burst to try and keep the Beedrill off her, Isaac and Wes to the best of her ability.
TerashiLeonGoken
I breathed a sigh of relief when the slime splattered away from Keiko and the others, but froze up when I saw the Beedrill horde Twinneedle their way through ~/~ STEEL! Rala, Sparrow, Angeal, and Yuni didn't share my fear, however, and focused their attacks (Psychic, Flamethrower, and Nasty Plot--boosted Thunder Shock) on the horde. Unfortunately, due to using the same moves over and over, they were getting worn out. There was no telling how many Beedril they could melt or burn or shock before they ran out of energy. Nevertheless, i ran forward, grabbed Keiko, and ran back, trying to put as much steel between the horde and myself as possible, since I'd know if they started drilling through that.

"What's wrong?" Keiko asked, not having noticed the swarm of Beedrill. Though, she was mostly noticing my heavy breathing. How I was keeping myself from hyperventilating was anyone's guess. I didn't answer her right away. Sauron did let himself out of his ball to go help his friends by aiming Sleep Powder at the horde, which was just as well. Rala and co. needed all the help they could get.

In the meantime: BEES! The mutated Beedrill swarm all over the Snagems, several going down in webs, psychic blasts, sleeping powder, and Icy Winds but more and more keep coming, funneling in through the hole in the door. As many of them were coming, it was safe to say the Snagems weren't going to stay stingless for very long. Wes has added his Espeon to the mix again, and the Eeveelution sends out an enormous Barrier to crush a large section of the bugs against the wall and hold them in place. Behind the translucent barrier, they were still trying to get free and impale their chosen targets, heedless of crippling or fatal wounds.

"We've got to get out of here!" Wes shouts above the din of insectile buzzing. "One last door to get through but we're running out of..."

Espeon_Commander
Kayvaan would notice the Energy Ball stun the slime momentarily, the frog nodding before getting Tatooine’s attention. He would point at the area that was hit, then sign a few things to Tatooine before jumping off to rejoin their trainer. Tatooine would nod, then turn to the area that the Greninja pointed out and charged up a wellspring of earthen energy at the green dungeon slime, aiming the Earth Power at where everyone else was now aiming it on the experiment.

Eisley would return to his trainer finally, shaking himself off and panting slightly. Aile would kneel down and pat the mole, praising him. “Nice work, Eisley, nice work. I’m sure we’re almost… What is that,” she asked, picking up on the buzzing. The woman now looked worried as she got out Eisley’s Pokéball, ready to recall the Excadrill, but not yet acting on it.
Reno Vantas

Beau would continue to charge ahead into the next room,a strange buzzing echoing in his head as he began to take stock of the situation. Why did it seem so familiar and normal to him? This was strange buzzing in a bloody lab, not something from the wilds.
Darksol88

Sol let out a sigh of relief as the slime's core took enough of a beating to seemingly stop it. "Good, that seems to be taken care of-" His relief would be short lived when the buzzing was heard, turning towards it just in time to see the Beedrill funnel and swarm in. "...Crap. And here I was hoping they were dealt with the first time when they didn't stir. Very well." He'd lay low as he fished into a pocket to pull out another Fire Gem, feeling more than a little justified in what preparations he'd managed to do. "Swampert, be ready to freeze that next door! Anyone else, a good Fire-type would be wise! Either go for the door or deal with these Beedrill! The sooner we're through, the better!"

Crushing the gem much like he did the Electric Gem before it, he'd let out a Flamethrower and aim as wide as he could, careful to try and keep any stray flames from going near the fuel that was still being carried. In the meantime, Swampert would let out a Blizzard to try and chill more of the Beedrill, hoping to give itself a path and cover Sol's blind spots. Regardless if anyone tried to heat the door or not, it'd eventually try and freeze it with Ice Beam. With any luck, the measure might make it easier for Eisley to break through.

"...time!" Darts shouts over the din of buzzing, back to back with Beau as they are in the heart of the swarm. "I said, we're running out of... you know what, I think she got the message..." The gambler throws a Pokeball into the mix, releasing his Gengar into the fray... that immediately leaps in between Beau and him, using them as human shields.

"Gar!? Gengar!?!" It shouts into its trainer's ear, cowering behind his jacket as the swarm descends on them.

"Are you kidding me?! We're going to die if you don't use Thunderbolt!" As the gambler feels the electric charge building between himself and Beau's bodies, prepping to annihilate the Beedrill closing in on them, Darts could only hope his resistance to electricity would make this only sting a little... sorry Beau. But they had to buy... what was that word again? As the door got frozen behind them thanks to Sol's Swampert, it seems as though the Snagems may have pushed their luck...

2:44  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:43 pm
Atlantis_Darts

"Freth, are you alright!?" Tristen shouted as she was freed from the mess that was the ooze.

"Yea, I think so...how's the door? Are we out yet?"

"No! But we got a bigger problem!" Tristen shouted, seeing a door and the bees who were being tended to as is.

"I am really sick and tired of all of this..." Freth said, taking out another Pokeball. "Come on." Freth rushed down the hall and tossed out a Pokeball. "Glalie! Your turn!" she shouted. "We don't have the time to wait on another hole to be drilled...clear the hall! Glalie! Explosion!" She shouted.

The Glalie rushed forward, pass the mass of beedrill bodies and plants itself against the final door. "LllllllIIIIIIIIEEE!!!" The Glalie focused, the a bright light starts to envelop it, then suddenly a powerful explosion to hopefully make the door give way.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:06 pm
"No way...no possible way there are still alive..." Sub insisted as he caught up with the others just in time to see the unending Beedrill swarm. "Sol roasted them, he roasted them all! There is just no way. And there wasn't this many before!" He continued, not really believing himself. The man ignored the buzzing for now and turned his attention to the freakish goo creature as he released Valdemar, his Hydreigon, the beast appearing from its Dusk Ball with a roar.

"Valdemar, help fight off these murderous pests! Flamethrower!" Sub commanded. With an angry roar the beast would rear its two side heads back and fire from them a steady stream red hot fire, the dragon sway its heads from side to side as it attempted to get as many of the drones as possible. Hydreigon was careful not to get Glalie though as it passed on through but did make every effort to stop any of the Beedrill from slowing it down before it got to its destination.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:36 pm
Aile growled as Swampert had hit the door with an Ice Beam, but no one else had followed up with any sort of fire attack. “Hell, come on… Oh s**t.” Kayvaan and Tatooine would come over and both pull Aile away from the door as the Glalie went forward, both pulling Aile away as they felt all of the energy the Pokémon was accumulating. As they pulled her back, she’d wind up doing two things. First, she’d start tapping her staff on the ground, trying to draw Eisley her way from underground. Secondly, she’d look for what Sub was doing. Once she eyed him, having his Pokémon burn the insects that assaulted them all. “Hmph.” It was starting to bug her that everyone else was doing the heavy lifting to get them all out, but Sub was just standing here, currently freaking out about the insects. She herself had no idea about the brief explanation he’d given the others about this place or his past, so she didn’t understand what he was going on about Sol roasting them before.

Aile shook her head though, shoving her more volatile thoughts and emotions aside for now. “You two, keep helping with the Beedrill for now, and keep covering me, please.” She’d continue her rhythmic tapping as Kayvaan and Tatooine started to attack the bees, Tatooine with a Flamethrower of her own, and Kayvaan with small Ice Beams.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:14 pm
Beau would continue to swing the Snorunt around, doing his best to shoo away the bugs with an effort to burn them away from him and Darts. When he faced towards the door that they had just come through, Darts made the call for his Gengar to use Thunderbolt. And that was when the Vivillon hybrid began to feel an electric tingle running through him alongside Darts thanks to that Ghost type. Wait, what was it that electricity mixed with clouds of dust did again? And what did Beau seem to be leaking thanks to some uncontrollable muscle motions right now?

OH HELL

With knowledge it was already too far along to stop, Beau yelled, "Fire in the hole!!" The small dust cloud that had been building around him would erupt into a fireball as a similar explosion detonated next to the locked door that was apparently aimed to crack open the thing. Either way, Darts would be in for a surprise as there was now a large explosion in the middle of the room that would probably splatter the bugs across the walls.

Near the doorway, Aria would feel herself being dragged backwards by the sheer pressure wave from the duo of explosions. "YOU IDIOTS! WHY ARE WE TRYING TO BLOW OURSELVES UP IN A TIN CAN WHEN THE PRESSURE WILL BLOW US TO HELL AND BACK!!" She roared in response, louder than even she thought she was being given the slightly messed up hearing that she was experiencing at the moment.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:20 pm
"BECAUSE WE'RE TRYING TO GET OUT!"

Keiko and I shouted at Aria at the same time. With the explosions gone, I sent Haku and Kefka to replace Sparrow and Angeal against the Beedrill Horde, as the two Fire-types in my team focused on burning the frozen spot created by Swampert - that is, if Beau's series of explosions didn't take care of that job already. Meanwhile, Natalia and Hera joined the fight against the Beedrill swarm as well, though she kept Cutie out of it since she was weak to Poison, while Audrey was still delegated to healing those who needed it.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:42 pm
Atlantis_Darts

SubonicXP

Espeon_Commander

Reno Vantas

Diving from the impending Powder-fueled explosion, Sol would give a hard sigh to Aria. "I'd prefer potentially being blown up for a chance of escape versus the alternative!" He shouted, starting to slowly move to the door separating them from freedom, a constant stream of flames still coming from around one of his hands. When he saw Freth's Glalie, he'd stop to keep his distance from the ensuing blast. "As soon as the door's opened, we need to get out! There shouldn't be any other doors... not so sure if we'll escape these Beedrill so easily. I thought we took care of them all last time."

In the meantime, his Swampert would seem to take matters into his own hands, trying to slam into the frozen door with Hammer Arm. With any luck, it'd help Freth's Glalie in its efforts... right before being caught in the Explosion and being forced into the door with much more force, that is.

--

By now, Amaranth had given up on the notion of helping with the barrel, laying on the ground by now and wishing she could somehow just merge into the floor to better avoid any potential stings. Her Woobat would stay just above her and keep trying to keep any of them off with constant Psychic blasts, but the measures looked to be taxing. She wouldn't be able to continue for much longer, but she was determined to keep her trainer safe.

It was also safe to say Amaranth had spent enough time in this place for one lifetime. The experience was unforgettable, but for once, she wished that she could.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:26 am
Darksol88
By now, Amaranth had given up on the notion of helping with the barrel, laying on the ground by now and wishing she could somehow just merge into the floor to better avoid any potential stings. Her Woobat would stay just above her and keep trying to keep any of them off with constant Psychic blasts, but the measures looked to be taxing. She wouldn't be able to continue for much longer, but she was determined to keep her trainer safe.

It was also safe to say Amaranth had spent enough time in this place for one lifetime. The experience was unforgettable, but for once, she wished that she could.
SubonicXP
"No way...no possible way there are still alive..." Sub insisted as he caught up with the others just in time to see the unending Beedrill swarm. "Sol roasted them, he roasted them all! There is just no way. And there wasn't this many before!" He continued, not really believing himself. The man ignored the buzzing for now and turned his attention to the freakish goo creature as he released Valdemar, his Hydreigon, the beast appearing from its Dusk Ball with a roar.

"Valdemar, help fight off these murderous pests! Flamethrower!" Sub commanded. With an angry roar the beast would rear its two side heads back and fire from them a steady stream red hot fire, the dragon sway its heads from side to side as it attempted to get as many of the drones as possible. Hydreigon was careful not to get Glalie though as it passed on through but did make every effort to stop any of the Beedrill from slowing it down before it got to its destination.
Blizzard120
"Freth, are you alright!?" Tristen shouted as she was freed from the mess that was the ooze.

"Yea, I think so...how's the door? Are we out yet?"

"No! But we got a bigger problem!" Tristen shouted, seeing a door and the bees who were being tended to as is.

"I am really sick and tired of all of this..." Freth said, taking out another Pokeball. "Come on." Freth rushed down the hall and tossed out a Pokeball. "Glalie! Your turn!" she shouted. "We don't have the time to wait on another hole to be drilled...clear the hall! Glalie! Explosion!" She shouted.

The Glalie rushed forward, pass the mass of beedrill bodies and plants itself against the final door. "LllllllIIIIIIIIEEE!!!" The Glalie focused, the a bright light starts to envelop it, then suddenly a powerful explosion to hopefully make the door give way.
Espeon_Commander
Aile growled as Swampert had hit the door with an Ice Beam, but no one else had followed up with any sort of fire attack. “Hell, come on… Oh s**t.” Kayvaan and Tatooine would come over and both pull Aile away from the door as the Glalie went forward, both pulling Aile away as they felt all of the energy the Pokémon was accumulating. As they pulled her back, she’d wind up doing two things. First, she’d start tapping her staff on the ground, trying to draw Eisley her way from underground. Secondly, she’d look for what Sub was doing. Once she eyed him, having his Pokémon burn the insects that assaulted them all. “Hmph.” It was starting to bug her that everyone else was doing the heavy lifting to get them all out, but Sub was just standing here, currently freaking out about the insects. She herself had no idea about the brief explanation he’d given the others about this place or his past, so she didn’t understand what he was going on about Sol roasting them before.

Aile shook her head though, shoving her more volatile thoughts and emotions aside for now. “You two, keep helping with the Beedrill for now, and keep covering me, please.” She’d continue her rhythmic tapping as Kayvaan and Tatooine started to attack the bees, Tatooine with a Flamethrower of her own, and Kayvaan with small Ice Beams.
Reno Vantas
Beau would continue to swing the Snorunt around, doing his best to shoo away the bugs with an effort to burn them away from him and Darts. When he faced towards the door that they had just come through, Darts made the call for his Gengar to use Thunderbolt. And that was when the Vivillon hybrid began to feel an electric tingle running through him alongside Darts thanks to that Ghost type. Wait, what was it that electricity mixed with clouds of dust did again? And what did Beau seem to be leaking thanks to some uncontrollable muscle motions right now?

OH HELL

With knowledge it was already too far along to stop, Beau yelled, "Fire in the hole!!" The small dust cloud that had been building around him would erupt into a fireball as a similar explosion detonated next to the locked door that was apparently aimed to crack open the thing. Either way, Darts would be in for a surprise as there was now a large explosion in the middle of the room that would probably splatter the bugs across the walls.

Near the doorway, Aria would feel herself being dragged backwards by the sheer pressure wave from the duo of explosions. "YOU IDIOTS! WHY ARE WE TRYING TO BLOW OURSELVES UP IN A TIN CAN WHEN THE PRESSURE WILL BLOW US TO HELL AND BACK!!" She roared in response, louder than even she thought she was being given the slightly messed up hearing that she was experiencing at the moment.
TerashiLeonGoken

Keiko and I shouted at Aria at the same time. With the explosions gone, I sent Haku and Kefka to replace Sparrow and Angeal against the Beedrill Horde, as the two Fire-types in my team focused on burning the frozen spot created by Swampert - that is, if Beau's series of explosions didn't take care of that job already. Meanwhile, Natalia and Hera joined the fight against the Beedrill swarm as well, though she kept Cutie out of it since she was weak to Poison, while Audrey was still delegated to healing those who needed it.

KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!

The enormous nova-esque detonation of Explosion/combination Hammer Arm alongside Beau's ignited powder from Thunderbolt sends the front door of the lab spiraling off of its hinges and out onto the rocky shores of the isle outside with authority, the door smoking and crushed as it ricochets off the ground outside like a stone across a puddle.

The concussive force inside the bunker is so large it forces back and knocks out an enormous pile of the Beedrill in that entryway room, their unconscious bodies littering the ground like snow, as well as forcing down anyone inside of it due to the sheer enormity of the attack. Darts reappears a few moments afterward, not having been disintegrated after all, just paying the Distortion World a quick visit via Shadow Force. "Hoo boy..." He whistles, looking around at the carnage visited upon the room, assuming no one could hear him from the sound still ringing around the corners of the room. He didn't know how much time had passed between worlds, but judging from the looks on everyone's dazed faces this had cost them some time. From down the hallway that served at the Beedrill origin point, the flow of bugs has not halted but has noticeably slowed to the things coming in packs of two or three, and there was an ominous hum in the air all of a sudden as a particularly odd looking Magnezone with some kind of Beedrill thorax grafted to its undercarriage, clearly the control center for these things floats into view, angry at the destruction of its hive.

"Mag... ne...." It sizzles, clearly laboring in its horribly mutated form to stay aloft in the air and indeed just to live at all, commanding the remaining Beedrill into a last-ditch attack on the remaining Snagems.

But... on the other hand... that door sure was open now. "Come on!" Wes insists, dragging forward the other two responsible for handling the vat of gasoline with him. "We don't have much time if we want to get this thing clear of whatever blast radius there's going to be!" He returns his Espeon with a flash of red light from his Pokeball as he leads a lopsided run to the door, the liquid sloshing around in the cask behind them.

Three Beedrill at their queen's(?) command descend on them as they make their break. This was it, do or die evacuation time.

1:04  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:06 am
"NOW!" I shouted.

Keiko and I moved quickly, recalling all of our Pokemon except Haku in a flash and taking our Hoverboards from my duffel bag/her purse and sailing toward the front door. As we neared the horde, I picked Haku up and had him use Protect as we made good our escape, so that we couldn't be touched by any Beedrill in our passing.

Once outside, I recalled Haku, heading to the submersible while waiting to be able to sense things again so I could let Rala out and have her warp us to Orre proper. But that moment never happened. The best I could guess was that whatever was stopping teleportation in the lab covered the entire island. So, when Keiko and I made it to the submersible, we got in and waited for the others. Our Pokemon were too tired from fighting Gonzap's Pokemon and the horde of Beedrill, or we'd help take that Magnezone down like we really wanted to. But it couldn't be helped. Our strong Pokemon were running on fumes, and our weak Pokemon... well, they were weak. They'd only help marginally, if at all. We were out of options.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:00 am
The door was open, this was it, they were free...right? Wrong. As soon as Sub saw the Magnezone he just knew that escape was still not so simple. She would continue to hunt them down all the way back to the submersible and with her mutant powers she would continue to summon forth more and more of her drones, continuing the battle all the way to the shore. Even if they made it back to the submersible they would risk having it destroyed in the ensuring battle, especially with the queen now involved. On top of it all Sub was sure once the compound exploded the volcano would begin to get more active than it already was, which was pretty active, complicated things further. The situation was just too delicate to allow any errors, and having a living mutant magnet come after your metal escape pod (and only method of escape) was a big error. Plus they did not have the time to fight off the queen, it was far too powerful to make quick work of, which is what they would have to do. Furthermore Terashi was about to realize that the teleportation disruption field covered the entire island. Did he think they picked up fuel just for fun?

Without a word or explanation Sub held his Snag Machine gloved hand up, a stone embedded just below his Key Stone, on the device's wrist, began to glow. The Hydreigon its self would begin to give off a vile aura of dark energy, the sinister force dripping from its three sets of jaws as the power it was building up overflowed. "This is as good as a reason to try this out as any...I suggest you guys get out of here and quick. Get the submersible going and get out." He warned the others, the Beedrill and Magnezone closing in.

"Valdemar, Black Hole Eclipse!" The Dark One cried out, the bright white glow of his new stone taking on the same dark glow of Valdemar. The energy building up in Valdemar would begin to rapidly increase as the stone's glow changed color, a similar stone could now be noticed hanging from the dragon's neck as it too began to glow. The foul energy contained in the beast would become so great that even those not sensitive to energy could feel something wrong, something terrible.

Pulling its three heads in close together to form a triangle. Dark energy would begin to pour out from the gaping jaws, the energy coming together in a large orb of pulsating dark energy, it almost resembled a Dark Pulse, however in orb form and a lot more energy. Once the now massive ball of darkness was forged two of the heads would pull away and the center one would raise its head high as it moved the orb with it. Using its two other heads to grab onto the floor, the mouths digging in, the center head would begin its assault as it snapped its jaws closed causing the orb of energy to respond.

As soon as the middle head's mouth shut the orb began to act violently as it pulsated inward, an incredibly powerful force immediately generated from it as it threatened to pull in anything and everything around it save for its user and the trainer himself (as he had now jumped onto his dragon's back and held on for dear life). The orb was now a literal black hole, now smaller in size as it began to slowly contract but the smaller it got the greater the force of its pull. Not even the metal siding of the room they found themselves in was safe as it threatened to snatch them off too. Even if Sub couldn't catch the queen in this attack at the very least he could slow her down enough to let them get the submersible fueled up and going.  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff