Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
Zero Point : The Number Before One Is...? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:50 pm
Gateon Port, Orre Region:

Citadark Isle is a volcanic island off of the southern Orre coast. Once upon a time, it was a hub for the activities of the team then known as Cipher, built upon the remnants of the blackened bones of the original organization. A trend that that particular team continues to this very day. However, in the years following XD001's defeat at the hands of Michael, the island has been abandoned. Superstitious locals on the mainland whisper of ghosts and bad luck brought upon those who set foot on these pumice-formed shores or try to scavenge through the ash-infested remains of the crumbling Cipher HQ. Even the volcano seems to have given up on the place as the once fiery crater in the middle of the island has gone dormant. The embers of the magmatic activity is still visible deep down in the bowels of the once ash spewing cone -
throwing some light up from the inside of it. Otherwise it sits silent, and has for several years now.

The other contributing factor to Citadark's virtual exile from the rest of Orre has to do with the incredibly harsh and torrential waters separating it and a couple of other smaller chunks of rock that belonged to the region from the rest of the mainland. Most normal craft pulled into the current were slammed into the other sharp jagged reefs or protruding tops of slow-forming islands and sucked down below to Davy Jones' locker without a second thought. Chunks of ebonite fused into the island by Cipher during its occupation kept the whole place teleportation-free. If that wasn't bad enough, massive tidespouts put anyone foolish enough to fly directly over the water on notice that the sea had claimed this area as its own. (Darkrai's work, the old sea wives would mutter, casting gloomy looks off across the strait over in Gateon.) Sailing was the only way, but only specially-made vessels could even survive the trip over.

As the group approached or teleported into Gateon Port across the way, they would notice a ring of lights coming from a group of battleships on loan from the Kanto-Johto navy far out, ringing the outer edges of this death-filled patch of sea with their presence. They were continuously deployed there in order to keep financial, fishing, and commercial vessels from going into the waters and also to deter any border threats from the sea - modern-day pirates and their ilk. As a majority desert region, this saved Orre from actually needing to deploy their own navy, cementing a pseudo-alliance of sort between the two camps.

Gateon Port is a bustling trade hub, probably the closest thing to global civilization Orre has - due to its proximity to the other regions of the world via trade. Rain is falling as the Snagems arrive, a coastal misting that was doing little more than getting everyone rather drenched and cold in the early evening of the port town. The rain had drove most of the normal foot traffic off of the streets and into the pubs for some warm grub and grog - not even the heartiest sailor would stay out in this if they didn't have to. Sub said that he had a guy who could grant them safe passage across over to Citadark - finding the fearless leader was going to be priority one.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:00 pm
Freth and Tristen would soon arrive at Gateon Port by means of Kadabra, Freth's eyes glued to the SNAG, staring in confusion. "For the love of God, where is he? I know he said he had unfinished business in Alola, but honestly, what the hell could he be doing?" Freth asked. "Did he even say how long he was going to be gone?"

"Nuh-uh..." Tristen looked back up, still showing irritation in his voice.

"Are you going to be alright?"

"The guy took my Blitzle and it took months to get him back!" Tristen said. Oh sure, he still wasn't sore at all.

"Well...you...still...kinda got his Weavile, you know?" Freth said. "I would imagine that there are a few hard feelings there too."

"If there were, he would have done something before now or have gotten Weavile to be more wild to others like Blizz does with his if they're with the wrong person before hand." Tristen said. "I wonder if he even cares anymore."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:04 pm
Amaranth would have an easy enough time flying into the region on her Togekiss, but they could've done without the rain as they neared Gateon Port. It wasn't bad enough to make flying difficult, but they were both certainly drenched by the time they arrived and landed on the ground within the town. She looked around in an effort to find Sub, having no idea who this Mr. M was that he said about contacting. With the storm going on, however, she had a feeling that trying to go much further than here wasn't happening on her own.

While she wouldn't have any luck with locating Sub, she would find Freth and Tristen. It was a start, at least. "Maybe he thought you'd do the same to his own Weavile if he got it back?" She asked, overhearing Tristen's remark.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:14 pm
Aria and Beau would slowly come to a halt as their Noivern ride came into a rapid stop right above the other Snagems in the area. "Well, looks like we caught up. Anyone found Sub or do you need me to strafe the area?" Aria asked, leaning over the side of Vibrato to see Beau holding a hand over his mouth and groaning. "Why so fast...Fast very bad." The hybrid mumbled, struggling out of the Noivern's grasp to collapse on the ground for the moment. "Hi Freth. Hi other kid. Hi Amaranth." He mumbled from his lying position on the floor.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:22 pm
Before teleporting Sub had snatched Rabiah by the arm and took her with him, the pair appearing in front of the Gateon Pokemon Center. The man said nothing upon appearing, he stood there with a solemn expression on his face as he gazed upon the battleships on the horizon. While his eyes were focused in that direction he wasn't really looking at them, or anything for that matter, more important things had captivated his mind and flickering lights nor rain would deter them.

"This way." He told Rabiah as he walked across town, soaking wet from the rain but he didn't seem to mind. As he cut through town the other Snagems would see him and surely follow him up to a building which appeared to be composed of more junk than any type of actual structure. "In here." He would tell the others nearby as he entered.

"Mr. M?" Sub called out as he entered the building. From the looks of it this place had to either be the home of a severe hoarding victim or a junk shop, though the sign outside kind of already answered that question. Making his way through the narrowed pathway cleared of junk Sub would find his way to the counter where a short old man stood behind.

"Well look who the Skitty dragged in!" The old man beamed happily. "Look at ya, all soaked. These your friends?" He asked as he saw the Snagems come in. Sub just nodded. "Well hang tight let me get some towels for you all!" The cheery man said before wandering off for a few minutes, soon reappearing from in front of the counter with a stack full of towels, proceeding to go around the room and hand them out.

"Name's Makan! Purveyor of junk!" He said with a laugh as he introduced himself to everyone.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:34 pm
SubonicXP

"Well look who the Skitty dragged in!" The old man beamed happily. "Look at ya, all soaked. These your friends?" He asked as he saw the Snagems come in. Sub just nodded. "Well hang tight let me get some towels for you all!" The cheery man said before wandering off for a few minutes, soon reappearing from in front of the counter with a stack full of towels, proceeding to go around the room and hand them out.

"Name's Makan! Purveyor of junk!" He said with a laugh as he introduced himself to everyone.

Darts had followed Sub into the junk shop and stood around behind the leader, letting his red eyes roam over the knickknacks and trinkets now crowding the shelves... and counters... and floor all around them. Who was this and why did Sub know him? He wasn't going to complain about the towel, however. Being dead didn't prevent you from catching a chill after all. "Thanks." He says appreciatively to the old man as he takes the rag and wipes the condensation off of his crest, wiping the beading water from his forehead.  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:34 pm
SubonicXP

It was good news to Amaranth to see more show up, noticing Aria and Beau before finally seeing Sub and... who the hell was that? New member? She was having trouble putting a name to the face, but she wouldn't let that stop her from following Sub through the town, recalling Breeze as she did. It wouldn't be long before she saw the building they were led to, entering shortly behind Sub and having a towel thrust into her hands as the so-called purveyor introduced himself.

"I... see." Seeing all the junk inside held as much news as saying that the rain outside was wet. She'd quickly get to work at drying herself off, or at least get her hair to where it wasn't dripping all over the floor for a few minutes. "I'm Amaranth. Purveyor of... um, nothing, really."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:43 pm
Sliding in the door behind the other Snagems, Beau would glance at the junk laying around the house with a dismissive eye. None of this stuff was going to be useful, so why were they here anyways? Didn't they need to haul butt to the weird island.

Aria would find herself doing her best to avoid leaning on any of the nearby surfaces. There was no way she getting rust stains and whatever else was in here on her clothes unless absolutely necessary. "Please show us a boat that is working right now. I don't think we have anyone here who could help build one." Aria matter of factually stated, doing her best to spot any such vehicle in the area.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:51 pm
Lykas appeared along with Odd thanks to the power of Claydolport and began to look around for Sub. They didn't see him at first and ended up walking towards the others before he made his appearance. Remaining quiet, as he seemed to be doing, Lykas still figured out where they were going. "Hey! You still don't have my vespa fixed?" He asked Makan. This guy might sell junk but he could also fix damn near anything with it too. For the right price.

Odd just kept quiet for now, waiting to see where this was going.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:56 pm
SubonicXP

Freth followed Sub in, as did Tristen, for that he apparently knew where to go to. At least...until she found herself in a junk shop along side Tristen where it seems like just looking at the stuff will give one tetanus or acid burns of some kind. "...Sub...um...what the hell are we doing here? We do kinda...you know...got some place to be." Freth asked Sub rather silently, staring in confusion.

"That Isle, how far off from the coast is it?" Tristen asked.

"It's a fair ways off..." Freth said. "...so unless this guy got someway on the island, we best find somewhere to be going..."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:01 pm
"I could probably get one together with the right resources," I told Aria as Claydol teleported me and Keiko into the area per my request to GRAY. "Can't promise it'll be seaworthy, though."

With that, I looked around, but was unable to recognize my surroundings. "Wait, where are we? Is this some abandoned part of Alola? Or Arceus forbid Kalos?"

"You're in Orre, slackbrain," GRAY quipped. "Are you ever going to start paying attention at the beginning of missions or do you need mffr brffr rmfrbrr-"

...yeah, I stashed my SNAG in my duffel back, so whatever he said after that was a bit muffled.

"Orre... I feel like I... OH, yeah, that one region that has zero wild Pokemon ever. Wow, it's been a long time since I thought about this place. Guess I better get my Snag Machine ready."

"I don't know if I like the look of this place," Keiko said quietly, still a bit nervous about the urgency of the situation.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:12 pm
Isaac arrived late, having showered and cleaned himself up following the state in which he awoke. Having spotted the assembled Snagems from atop Konrad, he followed the group into the junk shop. For a moment the place reminded him of his father's shop from when he was a child. The accent broke him from plesent memories however, and back into reality. It appeared the rest of the group was arranging some sort of boat trasport. Whatever the case, it seemed best to just stand by and listen right now, try to figure out what they were doing here.  

Isaac Hawking

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:23 pm
"The waters and winds around Citadark Isle are far too dangerous for a Pokemon to carry anyone through, the only way to safely make it there is by a high speed ship and Makan here has one, don't you?" He turned to ask the man who had just handed Sub the last towel. Sub didn't bother to dry off.

"You mean that old submersible? Yeah I still got it. The paint job has seen better days and the body has got a few dents but it should still work just fine. While there is an awful lot of you it should still fit you all, just may be a bit cramped. Why you want to go back to Citadark for though? No one has been out there for years." Makan explained.

"I just got some unfinished business to take care of. Is it still downstairs?" Sub asked the shop owner.

"Yep, sure is. Keys should still be in it. Might have a moldy smell to it mind you, I have opened that thing up in Arceus knows when." The shop keep said.

After giving Makan a bit of a nod Sub would motion for the Snagems to follow him as he walked around the counter and made his way down a set of stairs to the basement. Once on the lower level the Snagems would find themselves in a indoor dock of sorts, a large faded blue vessel floating in the water. Upon closer inspection it seemed to be designed to look like a Kyogre, at least it did in its hey day, now it only had the relative shape of one.

"Like he said it's going to be cramped but I know no other way there. And before anyone says anything no, I can't teleport there. I didn't have Gardy then." He told the Snagems before jumping down onto the vessel, pressing a button on the side and causing the thing to creek and whine as the hatch opened up, once open he would jump in and take a seat at the controls. While there was only one seat there was room for the others to stand or sit.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:36 pm
The woman that was currently being held on Citadark Isle would growl into her multicolored gag, trying to flick away some of the hair in her face. Of all the things to happen, getting swept up into the affairs of a team that she hadn’t interacted positively with for well over a year by now was not something she had foreseen. Especially the part where said group was now probably her main way out. Once she had heard that little part, she pretty much wrote off any chance she had. ‘Honestly, why would the man who sent me into the middle of the Orre Desert with a set of shackles and a Sandygast want to suddenly save me. Like hell I’ll go out without a fight, though.’ She stared daggers into the ceiling as her hands searched for the knot of the rope around her hands, thinking about how she got into this situation. ‘Right after a damned fight as well. Kicked the asses of some assholes harassing a friend from the bar, and after that, I get asked a question and answered without watching how I phrased things. Should have said know of them, not just know them. Ugh. I hope Robert’s alright. Probably worried about me. Him and at least half of the regulars at the Dragon’s Tail. Dammit, where the hell’s this knot?’ Her head swiveled to her captor, or specifically the items behind the person.

Her Pokéball belt, a smallish dark green satchel, and probably the most curious for her, a light brown staff that was at least the height of Aile, one end of the staff ending in a large rounded protrusion, and the other end curving quickly before going straight again and ending in a blunt tip. Right before the curve began, there was a thick, dark brown braid attached to the staff, with one of the bottom rows of the braid light green. Aile looked down for a moment before returning her gaze to the ceiling, still fumbling for that knot near her wrist.

Too bad she couldn’t see what was happening at Gateon Port.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:43 pm
SubonicXP

"Like he said it's going to be cramped but I know no other way there. And before anyone says anything no, I can't teleport there. I didn't have Gardy then." He told the Snagems before jumping down onto the vessel, pressing a button on the side and causing the thing to creek and whine as the hatch opened up, once open he would jump in and take a seat at the controls. While there was only one seat there was room for the others to stand or sit.

It's this moment that Wes chooses to make himself apparent, miraculously dry with not a folicle of hair out of place. He wedges himself into the boarding group as they clamber aboard the submersible, pushing and moving the other members out of the group in order to carve himself a space . "I got about halfway towards the beach before I realized that my bike wasn't going to make it." He shoves Darts out of his way to gain a prime seat on the submersible at Sub's right hand, earning him a glowering stare from the Giratina hybrid.

"Remind me why we let him out of that room again...?" Darts asks, decidedly insinuating they should have let the silver-haired trainer starve to death.

"So far I've been a lot more useful than you." Wes shoots back acidly, narrowing his eyes as he turns back to look at him. "Unless we strapped a light to your head and fashioned you into a lighthouse." He turns back to Sub, ignoring the other Snagems with a very pronounced effort including Tristen who he had passed on his way in. "Fire this thing up. The sooner we get across the drink the sooner you can start spilling the beans on this all."  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff