Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:08 pm
User Image

Hello!

Once upon a time, at the end of summer 2016, a handful of bundles of joy graced our inboxes. Sadly, the sweet little bundles had the misfortune of coming to two very busy people - and ended up growing up all on their own.

What am I rambling about, you might ask? You see, Meep and I received a lovely seer litter of cheetons at the end of last summer, and, well, kind of forgot about them. I know, I know, we're the worst. ;; But, look at us now, getting these little guys homed! Continue on for extra info on rules, family, and these little guys themselves!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:15 pm
T H E_F A M

Areia // Polette // Mom - free-spirited; will have raised cubs to enjoy roaming and traveling. Spends most time around sand dunes

Al-Hattal // Meepfur // Dad - cubs will not have known him

Vasco // Polette // Brother - will end up a lot like mom, but probably more of a trickster/thief sort

Cub 1

Cub 2

Cub 3 Twin 1

Cub 4 Twin 2

Polette
Crew

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:24 pm
T H E_C A T C H

So, the biggest catch with this litter is that they're pretty much adults at this point.; they were delivered to us August 31st of last year. If you win one of these guys, feel free to backlog RPs, but remember that they will have stayed with mom until they were adols! Aside from that, if you'd like to jump in with RPing them at their current age, feel free!

L I T T E R_I N F O

• These boys are rogue; I will post for certing starting at cub stage! So you'll get cub certs
  • These boys are seers. It is up to you how that manifests!
  • These boys are infertile
  • They were colored by Seaki; so once this is all said and done, look for them there and post future stuff there!
  • Mom's name is Portuguese for 'sand', and brother's name is also Portuguese. Not required, but some continuity might be nice <3

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:30 pm
E N T E R

There are a few stipulations for this raffle:

• We're looking for seer or hybrid newbies; so if you own less than 5 seers or less than 5 hybrids, you can enter! Yes, I amended this. xD
  • Aside from that, anyone can enter!
  • If you win, please make sure that you read up on seer info and make sure that your cub lies within the rules!
  • Just post the form below!
  • This will be open until July 8th! I'll go with 8pm PST

[size=10][b]Username:[/b]
[b]Preference List:[/b] Cubs 1-4
[b]Cub Name Ideas:[/b] This doesn't have to be 100% certain!
[b]Any fun plot ideas?:[/b] I'm just curious!
[/size]

T H E_L I S T

1. Epine de Rose
2. ChaosTheories
3. Seiei
4. BastetAmun
5. Pollack
6. - Mynsed -
7. KasaiLoki
8. chi honda
9. Anderleit

Polette
Crew

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:31 pm
This is open! ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:59 am
Username: Epine de Rose
Preference List: 2, 1, 3, 4
Cub Name Ideas: Argi (It's a Basque name which is the theme I was going to go on as a play on the fact Vasco is a European name as well)
Any fun plot ideas?:
At the moment, I'm getting a vagabond vibe. He's travelled a lot, seen a lot, gotten used to never being in the exact same spot for too long thanks to his mother. I reckon he might go on an adventure or two, starting on the coastal route and working his way up, round and then through the middle to see what he might find.

Who knows, he might find a home, but for now...he'll just want to see where his paws take him!

Epine de Rose

ChaosTheories

Obsessive Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:46 am
Username: ChaosTheories
Preference List: 2, 1, 4, 3
Cub Name Ideas: Heitor (Portuguese name roughly meaning 'holding fast' or 'to hold or possess')
Any fun plot ideas?: Perhaps his visions lead him to all kinds of different places... some which end up not being too pleasant.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:47 pm
Username: Seiei
Preference List: 2, 1, 3, 4
Cub Name Ideas: Dureza. (Harshness in relation to personality or of life; Portuguese)
Any fun plot ideas?: (I'm only beinning to be semi back, so bare with me)
Something has been pulling Dureza's paws, a nagging sensation urging him into traveling a great distance... Faint flickers in his mind of a cream colored Leotah burden his mind. As much as he tries to shake the feeling, his spirt forces him forward. Something about the flashing figment of his imagination (Is it my imagination?) beckons him to find her... why? What if she was just that? A figment leading him to his doom?

I would want him to look desperately for my Leotah, Shai Tenai, and help her form a coalition of hybrids, cheetahs, and leopards; becoming like a son to her. (He would find her around Juve/adol after a long time of searching)
His seer power would feel like a strong hunch in his soul. He wouldn't know if they were just dreams, or if they were a real calling towards friends, foes, or nothing at all.

Seiei

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:52 pm
Username: BastetAmun
Preference List: 4, 1, 2, 3
Cub Name Ideas: Camulus
Any fun plot ideas?: I don't really have any ideas at the moment, will probably come with time, but would be open for plotting for sure.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:18 pm
Username: Pollack
Preference List: 3, 4, 2, 1
Cub Name Ideas:
Poeira (Dust in Portuguese)
Any fun plot ideas?: Probably will have him be a traveling musician and merchant. He is often seen roaming the sandy dunes of the desert perfecting his craft. Although he feels most at home in sand he is also open to travel outside of it! He wants to see what beauty life has to over in it's many different forms.

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

- Mynsed -

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:54 am
Username: - Mynsed -
Preference List: 2, 1, 4, 3
Cub Name Ideas: 1: Turvar. "Muddy" in Portuguese
2: Pureza. "Purity" in Portuguese
3&4: I would like to match the name up with whoever wins the other twin.
Any fun plot ideas?: Some sort of travelling entertainer. Probs a singer who wants to collect songs (referencing WoT books and its Tinkers).

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:10 am
Username:KasaiLoki
Preference List: 2,3,4,1
Cub Name Ideas: Céu (Sky, Portuguese)
Any fun plot ideas?: Céu's visions occur when he is just about to fall asleep. To him, it is just a dream, but to others around him it appears he is just zoning out. Since he can't distinguish between his visions, he ignores them.

As he grows, I see him using these dreams more (after he realizes that they may be more than just dreams), maybe to find out about different lands, traveling and learning more about them. Maybe finding an interest in plants/healing properties and becoming a traveling herbalist of sorts before settling down to become a healer.

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

chi honda

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:51 am
Username: chi honda
Preference List: 4 ,3, 1, 2
Cub Name Ideas: Fernao - Portuguese
(composed of the words 'frith', which means 'peace', and 'nanth', which means 'daring or brave'.)
Any fun plot ideas?: Anything, lots of family rp sounds fun.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:56 am
Username: Anderleit
Preference List: 1, 4, 3, 2
Cub Name Ideas: Roubara - [he] will steal in Portuguese
Any fun plot ideas?: His seer abilities will be based around touching the items of others, so he doesn't steal because he was raised to, or even for materialism's sake. Instead, Roubara takes the things he does because the visions guide him to them. At first, I can see him doing it purely for the thrill of his strange, unique power, but eventually he'll come to realize that these vivid dreams specific objects give him are more than that. Maybe he'll even stumble into situations were his visions can help the owners of those trinkets that affect him.

Anderleit

Familiar Phantom

Polette generated a random number between 1 and 9 ... 1!

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:28 am
Sorry for the holdup! Time to start rolling!  
[OOC] Player-run Events

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff