belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:38 am
User Image

Kimya had done just about everything she could think to do in the Nergui's recent destination. She had spoken with one of the seers about the pride and made friends with a hyena. She had nearly bullied the water-bound male, Tabu and deemed him unworthy of her time-or anything else for that matter. She had stayed otherwise away from the villainous croc hiding in their water. She had traveled a day's distance from where she had found a small oasis to drink from and spooked a nosy cheetah. Now, she was rounding off her stay here while the higher ups decided what to do next: exploring the ruins.

Many of the Nergui had picked clean anything she could have found prior she suspected, but she wanted to give it a look anyway. Maybe she would find something different, with her keen eyes. Maybe she could at least find a prey beast out in this sandy terrain to kill and eat. So long as she could find something different, she would be content.

So, she started moving further and further from the ruins. Her pride's current camp became a speck on the horizon, yet further still she went. Eventually, she found what she desired. Another grouping of ruins, so far out that she didn't know if anyone else knew they were there. With a tingle of delight running up her spine, she proceeded forward. Who knew what she would discover? She only hoped it was exciting, even though she was trying not to get too ahead of herself.

Wasteland Wyvern

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:16 am
User Image

Tafari sighed as the dust and grit swirled around his prone form. The hot sun was beating down upon his black and teal hide and he honestly didn't care. The days had been all too boring and sadly he wasn't the type of god to go around and do much exploring. His bone wings had the ability to carry him aloft despite their lack of feathers... Or flesh.
His eyes flickered to a few ants that were trailing through nearby. He lifted a paw and sat it down nearby watching as some of the ants turned to stone when the paw connected. He huffed a light chuckle as he watched the ants freak out momentarily until he lifted the paw and the stone wore away with no damage to the tiny creatures.
This was how he felt about a lot of things. Bored of the world and not wanting to interfere with it, but when he did the chaos it caused could either be amusing or sickening. It depended on which turn it took.
Tafari was a god who liked his silence and solitude and didn't care to change his ways....
He laid his head back upon the stone platform of the ruins he had taken as his home and ceased caring about the world for a while. Napping lightly in the sun.  

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:37 am
Kimya had been expecting a lot of things as she proceeded forward. More rocks with odd markings on them, maybe some prey to hunt down. If she was lucky, maybe she could find something to bring back to her pride members, like a pelt or one of those odd human pelts that weren't quite fur, but weren't skin either. Oh! Or pretty gems! Nearly everyone liked pretty gems, right?

Yet, of all the things that she imagined, a god certainly wasn't one of them. She saw the lion from afar and her fur bristled, only for her to approach with soft paw steps and realize that those were wings upon his back! Not even feathered wings, really, but ones of bone! And, by the looks of things, the large lion was slowly turning into stone, similar to the stone he was resting upon.

She'd heard stories of gods before, but she'd certainly never expected to meet one! Her fur was ruffled, but even as she went to lick it back into place, she couldn't stop staring at him. Surely this must be awe in her heart and not something else, right? And yet it was. She was thoroughly attracted to this odd god. How could she not be? Between the bright colors and fanciful patterns, heck, even his wings were most interesting. So, taking a deep breath, she approached.

Oh gosh, what if he smites me? What if I get cursed? How will I go back to the Nergui with a curse from a god? She started fretting, but as she looked up at him, she took a deep breath, jumped up a little and rested her front paws on the rock he lay upon and smiled at him.
"Hello, handsome." She purred. "I've not seen you around this area before. You new?" Oh please, oh please don't let him curse her.

Wasteland Wyvern

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:04 am
Tafari had heard her approach before she truly spoke and the God had silently snarled to himself. He really didn't like company and the overt sultry words she aimed at him bothered him even more, but he schooled his face into a plain neutral mask and rose up sitting on his haunches, his full height showing off much more now that he was no longer laying down. He opened his wings to their full length then 'closed' them again before deigning to look at her. "Handsome is it?" He said, words dripping with sarcasm. He wasn't unopposed to being called as such and many a female did desire him, he was something special after all... He couldn't help how females felt about him, maybe it was his aura? He shook his head before continuing, "How did you find this area?" He thought it was more hidden than that.

Belloblossom

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:13 am
Kimya blinked at him and shrank back a little when she came to realize just how big he was. She repressed the urge to unsheathe her claws and scrape them against the stone and instead curled her tail upward.

"Yes, I think so. Then again," She paused, wondering if it would be rude to backtrack and wished once again that he would have mercy on her. "You're the first god I've met-that is what you are, right?-and it could just as easily be awe in the presence of a new being than any manner of attraction. Begging your pardon." She quickly added.

At his question, she tilted her head to one side.
"I walked, naturally. Not all of us can fly." She gave him a hesitant half-smile. "Sometimes I just get inclinations on where to go." No, she wasn't a Kaar. Seers had visions, she just had... gut reactions. "And my inclination today told me to come here, so I did." Another pause and then, "My name is Dhoruba Kimya, what's yours?"

Wasteland Wyvern

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:58 pm
Discontinued now that Tafari has been re-homed to me. heart  

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff