Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
Team Side Mission - A Thrifty Bazaar Megadventure Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:33 am
When Sub walked out of the Thrifty Megamart, he would find some small arms keeping him from falling down, Though he might be too sick to realize what's going on, others might not be, and anybody who looked back upon hearing Sub's feeble call for help would find a brunette girl trying to keep him standing, her Heracross being let out of its ball to Brick Break one of the offending Raticate.

Turns out that somebody came back.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:15 pm
As I continued along trying to follow the two punks, I perked up then quickly turned around trying to quiet Sub. "Sub, for the love of God, do you even know the meaning of subtlety. Christ, we literally got something handed to us and you're trying to make us lose it."

"Uh, Blizz?" Tristen spoke up.

"Not now."

"No, seriously. Now."

"What?" I turned back towards Tristen, seeing the horde of vermin coming our way. "Are those...Raticate?" I asked.

"Maybe one of those variants like your Vulpix?"

"Explains why they seem like they're going to keel over from a heart attack soon." I said, taking out a Pokeball. "Baaaah, it never really fails, does it?" I asked.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:56 pm
Sub was about to say something to Blizzard before the freaky Raticate came out of nowhere and attacked the group. The still recovering Sub was nowhere near quick enough to get a Dusk Ball out in time to defend himself but as it turned out he didn't have to be as a familiar Heracross came out of nowhere and smacked the Raticate away. Pondering for a brief moment where it came from the Snagem leader would realize its origins as Keiko came up from behind him and helped hold him up.

"Thanks, I owe you one- urp!" The man started to thank the girl before he suddenly had the urge to puke but fortunately for everyone he was able to hold it back. "Those Raticate look down right freaky and yet...kind of cute, don't you think?" He asked Keiko, now standing up straight as he took a deep sigh of relief, felt like the urge to vomit had fully passed. "I want one." He smiled.

Taking out a Dusk Ball, finally, the man would suddenly be filled with an energy he did not have before. Tossing the ball out towards the Raticate Keiko's Heracross attack his little Scraggy named Landor would appear. "Thanks for softening up that adorable little chubby rat for me, Keiko, but we'll take it from here. Landor, High Jump Kick!"

Without any delay the Scraggy would obey the command, the hothead Shedding Pokemon kicking off the ground and sending its self flying knee first into the chunky rodent just as it was getting up, the Fighting-energy empowered knee driven into the left bulging cheek of the Dark-type.

The Raticate would be knocked off its feet by the super effective hit and yet it still managed to get back to its feet despite this being the second one and the fact that it was extremely weak to the typing. Now angered more than anything the Raticate would rush at Landor in a blind rage, its teeth glowing bright.

While Landor did seem it coming the young Scraggy seemed paralyzed with fear and did nothing, the Raticate allowed to snatch him up in its teeth, squeeze the poor Pokemon tight with its Super Fang and toss it to the ground unceremoniously, the rat hissing at Landor as he was now sprawled out on the ground.

"That had to hurt...you okay, Landor?" Sub asked his Pokemon, the young reptile only responding by getting back up and spitting at the ground towards the Raticate. "That's my boy! Make it pay, use Brick Break!" The Dark One ordered.

Letting out an angry shout the Scraggy would rush towards the Raticate, its right hand glowing with brown energy. The Raticate would dig its self in as it prepared for a frontal assault but alas the Shedding Pokemon had other plans as it jumped high into the air just a few feet away, the Raticate caught off guard as the young Pokemon quickly came back down to earth and struck the rodent with a karate chop, right on the forehead.

"C-cate..." Moaned the Raticate as it fell over, the blow scrambling its brains.

"There it is! Good job! Now just one thing left to do..." The man said as he took out another Dusk Ball. "You'll make a handsome addition to my collection!" He said, chucking the ball at the fat rat, the device opening up and sucking the rodent into its confines.

One...two...and...gotcha! Raticate was caught!

Letting out a very feminine squeal the man would run over to the Dusk Ball, picking it up and nuzzling it with his cheek. "I can't wait to get you home!" He cooed, Landor just staring at his trainer in utter confusion. Yeah, Sub was feeling better.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:06 pm
When Sub got better, Keiko took a step back and let the fully-recovered team leader to his thing, ordering Hera to step back as well and attack a different Raticate so Sub could do as he pleased.

Once Sub's raticate was caught, Keiko would walk up to him, but not get to close. If the Dark Channeler thought to look a her, he would notice a bit of puffiness under her eyes from where she had been crying. "I'm glad you're feeling better. And... sorry about yelling. I should have know you weren't in your right mind because of that rotten stuff you drank. You really shouldn't just eat or drink something you find without knowing what it is first, or at least before figuring out whether it's safe for human consumption.. You could have gotten seriously sick."  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:17 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
When Sub got better, Keiko took a step back and let the fully-recovered team leader to his thing, ordering Hera to step back as well and attack a different Raticate so Sub could do as he pleased.

Once Sub's raticate was caught, Keiko would walk up to him, but not get to close. If the Dark Channeler thought to look a her, he would notice a bit of puffiness under her eyes from where she had been crying. "I'm glad you're feeling better. And... sorry about yelling. I should have know you weren't in your right mind because of that rotten stuff you drank. You really shouldn't just eat or drink something you find without knowing what it is first, or at least before figuring out whether it's safe for human consumption.. You could have gotten seriously sick."

"Eh, don't sweat it none, I deserved it. Lesson learned!" Sub laughed, patting Keiko on the back. His Scraggy on the other hand didn't find it as funny as he turned away from his trainer with a huff, joining Keiko's Heracross in knocking around some more rats. Though if Sub was truthful he was beginning to wonder if that stuff he drank was really what caused him to act so peculiar. He wouldn't tell anyone else his concern right now however, they had other things to worry about. "Thanks again for saving my behind, this bad boy probably would have taken a chunk out of me." He said, holding up the ball containing his new capture before it disappeared, GRAY transporting it to the PC.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:52 pm
"Go! Litten!" Tristen shouted, tossing out a Pokeball and revealing the fire cat out for battle.

"You sure that's a good idea?" I asked.

"Well, it took a couple of good hits from Magmar when it was still shadowfied, so it probably is a bit sturdier than he looks." Tristen said.

"I guess so. Eh, the hell with it." I said, taking out a Pokeball. "Trial by fire then. Go! Rowlet!" I called out, tossing out a ball as well, landing nearby the Litten and out came the bird, ready for battle.

"And you were trying to ask me questions? I haven't seen you use Rowlet!"

"Hey, I do things when I'm not training you." I said. "We got to know each other...somewhat..."

"....."

"Oh hush and just battle." I said. "Here they come!"

The Raticate took the initiative, rushing in quickly with their respective Pursuit attacks. Fat as they apparently were, it wasn't killing their mobility, if anything. "Well that was deceptive."

"Litten! Use Fire Fang!" Tristen shouted. The Litten charged forward towards one of the rats in question and chomped down hard with fangs lit ablaze, making one of the rats yelp out in pain. It shook and thrashed about, eventually kicking off the Litten.

"Rowlet! Razor Leaf!" I then said. Taking the opening provided, the Rowlet unleashed a flurry of leaves towards the two Raticate, slicing right into both foes and causing a fair bit of damage to the each of them. That said, the two were still more than raring to go.

The Raticate immediately retaliate, one rushing with Quick attack towards Rowlet, smashing into the bird with its Quick Attack to knock it away. "Rowlet! Careful there!"

"Litten! Look out!" Litten would perhaps get the worse of the abuse the two had as it too wasn't afraid to bite down on its foes, taking a chomp down with Hyper Fang. The Litten screeches out in pain as the Raticate mercilessly gnaws away. "Litten!"

"Blast it! Rowlet, forget that one. Go after the other one that has Litten! Astonish!" I shouted. The Raticate after Rowlet was about to do the same to as its partner did with Litten, but ended up missing its attack as Rowlet flew over and smacks the Raticate, making it wince and back away, dropping the cat. That said, one thing I noticed. Flinched as it might have as normal, it was only less than a minor inconvenience. Granted, Astonish wasn't the strongest of attacks by any means, but that barely fazed it. "The hell? What are these Raticate? Dark types?"

"I think so." Tristen said.

"I knew I should have just brought Lucario out." I said.

"Litten! Hurry! Use Ember!" Tristen shouted. The Litten after getting out of the jaws of its adversary unleashes a torrent of flames out towards the Raticate, leaving the rat burned all over and making it back away for a second.

"Tristen, at this point, I think our best bet is just single them out. We've already did a bit to that one that was treating your Litten as a chew toy there." I said.

"Yea, okay Bliz-Your Rowlet!" Tristen shouted. The Raticate whipped its tail about, making Rowlet back up, distracted on the tail wagging, only to get caught off guard by the next Raticate, taking a full-on tackle attack upon it.

"Bah, apparently they got the same idea. Let's make this quick." I said.

"Litten! Fire Fang!" He shouted. The cat leaped at the tackling Raticate, causing more damage that started to burn into the very being of the rat. The cat shifted its weight to put the Raticate a bit off balance, as if it took much to make such a butterball off balance in the first place.

"Rowlet! Tackle attack!" I shouted. The Rowlet shook its head, seeing its target exposed for everything its worth. The Rowlet kicked off avoiding one of the Raticate and drove itself straight into the gut of the burning Raticate, knocking the wind out of it and making it fall over completely. It was finally out of commission.

"One down." I said.

The last remaining Raticate, now infuriated with its partner downed, tackles the Rowlet and bites down on Rowlet. "Freakin' hell, get off of Rowlet!"

"Litten! Scratch attack!" Tristen shouted.

The Litten hopped up on top of the Raticate and started to claw away at the face of the rat. The Raticate shrieks and bucks off the Raticate. "Blasted rat...Razor Leaf!" I shouted.

The Rowlet unleashed another torrent of leaves which sliced right into the Raticate, which caused a little more damage than before, making the Raticate writhe. "Must have caught something tender." I said.

The Raticate retaliates, speeding off and smashing into Litten with a Quick Attack, kicking away the cat. It was starting to get at this point with the battle and the damage accruing, Litten wasn't feeling too hot. "We need to end this already, Blizz." I took notice to Rowlet and I could see it as well. It wasn't feeling too hot either.

"Yea, I got to agree. Lay into it."

"Litten! Ember!" Tristen shouted.

"Razor Leaf, Rowlet!" I shouted.

The two Pokemon bombard the rat with their own attacks, but it still not enough to bring the Raticate down. But with its buddy down, it probably nearly on the way out itself, the Raticate did the one thing it knew left to do. It turned tail and ran. "...what...that was it?" I asked.

"Do we go after it?" Tristen asked.

"No, I don't think he'll be back. Even if it does...I'm not using the kid gloves anymore. Lucario or maybe Porygon-Z might end up saying 'hi' to it." I said.

"Galvantula might want to say 'hi' too, or maybe even Dragonite." Tristen said.

"Come on...no time to lament on it now. We got to go make sure those idiots didn't get too far." I said, rushing off.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:04 pm
Leslie would find herself now part of the Raticate stampede that had been initiated, grabbing a Pokeball from her waist as one of the fat rats lined up with her. "Grunt, Rock Tomb!" Leslie called out, her Onix appearing and summoning up a set of piercing earthen spikes that lanced into the large Ratitcate. However, this would not be much of a deterrent to it, slipping through the pointed rocks as its fangs began to glow brightly.

Chomping directly onto one of the Onix's rocky eye sockets, the giant rock snake would flinch from the attack, leaving it exposed to the follow up Assurance that sent it flying through the air with an almighty crash. "Goddammit, Grunt! You were supposed to hit the thing! Use iron Tail, you rocky lummox!" Leslie shouted at the Pokemon, watching as its tail began to glow for a moment. And then snapped to hit what it hoped was the Raticate.

Burrowing further into the ground, the Onix would wait a moment before popping out of the ground in a Dig attack. The Raticate would recover from the impact quickly, shifting to a Pursuit attack that slammed squarely into the Onix. Backing up, Grunt would wait for an order from Leslie that seemed to never come before a Double Edge tackle sent the Onix reeling back. Looking around, Grunt would hear a small scream that slowly grew louder before a massive thud sounded out from where the Raticate was. And now, sitting atop a rather large impact crater was a dazed Leslie, skin slowly fading from a more metallic sheen. Uh, guess that Iron Tail hit something else.

Over at the house of chaos and ghosts, Jamie and Richard would yelp as their big sis came onto the scene, offering assistance against the Duskull. Well, no time like the present. "Pangoro, use Quash again! Halt that weird guy!" Richard commanded, watching for the shadowy aura to engulf the ghost thing.

Orson would look to the two for a moment before looking back to the Ghost channeler they were attempting to suppress. Poking his Zorua as he landed from his hover, Orson would motion towards Odd. Hoping the Pokemon got the general idea, Orson would begin to walk towards Odd in hopes he could hopefully restrain the man. "Mystra, ready the transfer." Orson commanded.

Jamie, left without anything else to really contribute towards, would simply pick up the Dark Gem stick and hold it in a pair of shaking hands. Hopefully it would keep him safe if anything went wrong this time.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:26 pm
Darksol88

Reno Vantas

This time, Odd wouldn't be able to get out of it. His Channeling could only get him so far without some kind of assistance and with the crippling pincer attacking coming in the form of Disable aimed at Affanoso and another Quash aimed at him, he was more or less helpless.

Growling low in his throat, he threw a murderous look at every one of the Skull members he could see from his position. "Every single one of you is going to pay for this. He's GETTING AWAY!" He screamed, almost positive that the one who'd put him here was somewhere nearby. Ever since he'd woken up, he had a feeling that he wasn't far away, watching his every move.

Knowing he couldn't Channel as long as that Quash was on him, he recalled Affanoso to his Ball and crossed his arms, waiting for the one called Orson to come to him. "Touch my Pokeballs again and I'll rip your arms off." He warned, surreptitiously turning his SNAG back on inside of his inner coat pocket, where he had stored it after retrieving it a few moments before. That girl that had come downstairs was going to be a problem as was this Orson guy. He made a mental note to himself to remember them both when he got away. They were going to be getting special visits someday.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:44 pm
Amaranth would be no exception to what was going on with the pack of Raticate, quickly sending out Breeze when a fight looked to be unavoidable. "We can't let them get to far. Breeze, Aura Sphere!" She called at once, having her Togekiss immediately go on the offensive. The strange aural blast would be conjured and flung without hesitation, slamming into an Alolan Raticate as it went to lunge for an attack. Instead of retaliating for being disturbed, it'd unceremoniously get sent back into the tall grass it emerged from and didn't seem to be keen on leaving. The fight had ended as quickly as it begun, and it left Amaranth and Breeze a little bewildered.

"That was quick..." She spoke up, unsure of what to make of this. Breeze gave a flick of her wings in response, thinking that perhaps they had done what needed to be done. That is, until the grass started rustling again. It turned out that a few Pelipper had remained around, and they were even less thrilled about having one of the Raticate flung back in. One of them squawked angrily at the series of events, making its way out to try and get Amaranth to run off. Rather than do so, however, she sighed and recalled Breeze before sending out her Doduo to fight instead. "Nevermind. Swift, Pluck!"

Her Doduo rushed forth in an instant, meeting the Pelipper head on and giving it a sort of one-two punch with both heads' beaks. Pelipper would quickly retaliate with a Wing Attack to try and get Swift to back off, though the most that he'd move back would be to prevent any sort of second attack. It gave him and Amaranth some much needed breathing room, enough to figure out what they'd want to do. "Keep going, Swift! Fury Attack!" She called, having her Doduo go back into the fray.

Though Pelipper would try to stop Swift's charge with a prompt Water Gun, he'd manage to evade and close whatever gap had grown between the two before striking with both heads as rapidly as he could. He'd manage to keep the attacks going for quite a while before a much harsher retaliation came. A Hydro Pump would be fired at point blank range to send Swift back, right into Amaranth and forcing her to catch him before toppling onto her back. Slowly, she'd shove her Doduo off and get to her feet, both of them watching as the Pelipper stayed in place. The three would continue their standoff, only to break when Amaranth pulled out a Great Ball.

"Maybe... they'll be willing to help later?" She asked herself as she threw the ball. Pelipper was quick to start attempting to flee, only to be hit by the ball and finding itself being put inside before it could escape. Watching it wobble for a bit, a bit of surprise would come when it stopped and was transported away by GRAY.

Blizzard120

SubonicXP

TerashiLeonGoken

Reno Vantas
Leslie

Sighing and recalling Swift, she'd look around to make sure the others seemed to be fine and to see if she could still spot the duo from before. To the group's good fortune, they'd see that they hadn't gotten very far at all, although they looked to be soaked to the bone after swimming across the nearby water. Still, they didn't appear to be too far from town by now. "Found them!" She spoke up, looking for a way across that hopefully didn't involve swimming or stylish sinking.

Reno Vantas
The misfits

Requiem of Whyspers

"Who's he?" The woman asked at once, unfazed by the look Odd was giving everyone. "I don't see anyone that's gotten away here, and I'd just love to see how you explain and worm your way out of this. Oh, and rip off his or any of these dummies' arms, and I'll rip yours off. With her help," she remarked, motioning to the Salazzle next to her as she let out a little puff of fire. A bit of poisonous gas could be seen coming from her as well, but it dissipated quickly and posed little threat to anyone in there.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:26 pm
Darksol88

"Who's he?" The woman asked at once, unfazed by the look Odd was giving everyone. "I don't see anyone that's gotten away here, and I'd just love to see how you explain and worm your way out of this. Oh, and rip off his or any of these dummies' arms, and I'll rip yours off. With her help," she remarked, motioning to the Salazzle next to her as she let out a little puff of fire. A bit of poisonous gas could be seen coming from her as well, but it dissipated quickly and posed little threat to anyone in there.

Odd smirked at the large reptile. "I've got one more than twice her size who would take far more pleasure in dismembering you all and with far less trouble." He told the Pokemon's trainer, referring to his still Shadowfied Golurk. Oh how he wanted to take that lizard away from her right now, or at the very least loose Dissonance into the room. But he couldn't at the moment. He was outnumbered, without Dissonance on him, and without his channeling, his Pokemon could only do so much. It was clear the reptile's trainer was smarter and braver than the rest of these goons so he simply made another mental note that if he ever came across this one again, to snag that Pokemon of hers so she could feel what he was feeling right now.

"That aside, what do you want with me and why won't you let me go?!" He demanded of all the Skull members in the room. The older female was the one he wanted an answer from the most since she seemed to be the only one with a clue around here but the other idiots might slip up and tell him something she didn't want them to. Regardless of what happened, he kept his senses on high alert. Even without his channeling, his normal five sense should be able to help him find a way out of this mess.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:52 pm
Darksol88
Sighing and recalling Swift, she'd look around to make sure the others seemed to be fine and to see if she could still spot the duo from before. To the group's good fortune, they'd see that they hadn't gotten very far at all, although they looked to be soaked to the bone after swimming across the nearby water. Still, they didn't appear to be too far from town by now. "Found them!" She spoke up, looking for a way across that hopefully didn't involve swimming or stylish sinking.

With our own Pokemon recalled, Tristen and I started to make tracks only to notice along the way, with Amaranth pointing it out, the two that have made it across the way. "Oh freakin' hell, I knew it...Tristen, get Dragonite, get him to carry you across." I said.

"Doesn't Alola have that no-"

"Alola isn't on a man hunt trying to find a Snagem, nor are we staying here that long, nor do I feel like giving these guys any more distance than I'm willing. Screw it." I said, kicking off the ground and taking flight across. Tristen, with all of that justification, then took out a Pokeball, releasing his Dragonite.

"Dragonite, I need to get across, can you take me?" The boy asked.

The Dragonite picked the boy up and had him follow me across the body of water.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:58 pm
Leslie would look up to the pair now flying across the small water path, maintaining eye contact for a moment before simply opening a Pokeball and extending her arm. A vine from the newly released Bulbasaur would fire along its path, hopefully hooking onto the Dragonite to get a lift.

Orson would walk over to Odd, poking the channeler in the forehead before gesturing towards the group surrounding him. "Look, I'm basically here right now and a member because I wanted to hang out with those two. So lets not mess this up, mister big shot trainer. It would end up really bad for both of us." He told him, Mystra now beside Odd nuzzling up to his leg. "Look, we didn't need to have things go like this. We just had you holed up in here and you're the one who responded so violently." Jamie told the man, continuing to poke towards him with the Dark Stone stick. "Yeah. Things got crazy all because of you." Richard added in protest.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:13 pm
Reno Vantas

Orson's poke would phase straight through Odd. "Don't care. You lot took my Pokeballs and expected me to respond with rationale when I woke up surrounded by thugs who had my stuff?" He questioned him, only to turn and growl at Jamie when he was poked with the Dark Gem on the stick he held. "That's annoying, you know." He told him.

"More importantly, One of my Pokemon is now trapped in the underworld, probably forever, thanks to a psychotic hybrid who wants to murder me and anyone else who fails to answer questions he has for them. If you lot found me here, there's a good chance when he left through the portal I came through, his presence screwed it up and he's here somewhere too." He told Orson and...whoever the older girl with the lizard was.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:37 pm
Blizzard120

Reno Vantas
Leslie

A moment would pass as Amaranth watched Blizzard simply fly across and Tristen use his Dragonite to do the same. Despite her reservations, he was right. The region itself wasn't trying to reclaim one of their own and it wasn't like they somehow had cameras all over the region or something... right? Shrugging, she'd let Breeze back out long enough to be flown over the water too, recalling her as soon as they were across. Should they continue following the duo- whose obliviousness had to be the stuff of legends by now- through the large meadow past the water, they would notice them suddenly tug their odd headwear down a bit without a discernable reason.

That is, until a few raindrops fell and a sense of unease lingered in the air. More and more raindrops would fall until it started raining heavily. It wasn't enough to cut visibility too much, but it would seem to be an odd place to wind up. Rain aside, there wasn't too much to the route. What looked to be a police station was right nearby, but it didn't appear to be a very active one at the moment. Perhaps those stationed there were elsewhere or this wasn't an area known for its high amounts of enforcement. Whatever the case, going in there was unlikely to be the best idea even if it was to excape the rain. A mountainous path could be seen to the east as well, but the duo looked to be going down the road more traveled and towards what either looked like a massive building or some sort of wall with a gate.

"What kind of place is that?" Amaranth asked, confused at what she was seeing.

Requiem of Whyspers

Reno Vantas
Derp, Derper, and Derpest

"Ask everyone else," the woman replied as she closed her eyes for a second, her eyeshadow giving an almost fearful appearance. "I had those three henchmen bring you here because you looked roughed up. Don't know how you got there the way you did, but thought maybe you'd want to see about joining. We haven't been here long, if you haven't noticed. I don't know what they wanted to do with you otherwise. And those dummies?" Now, she motioned to the pair practically cowering behind Jamie, Richard and Orson despite their earlier bravado. "I guess your Pokemon looked strong to them and that shiny little device could rake in some money. I didn't see anyone else suddenly show up around us; if anything, you're the one that sounded psychotic earlier."

Exhaling a sigh through her nose, she motioned for her Salazzle to back off. "And underworld? Hmmph... you sound like you banged your head pretty hard. That sounds even more out there than some of the legends that get told around here. Look, point is you can be with us or not. You're not gonna break our hearts if you don't, but I can't guarantee that you'll be seen very highly and I can only speak for myself here."  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:17 am
SubonicXP

"Hey, Sub, you've got a way to get across, right?" Keiko asked, letting Natalia out of her ball. If Sub was without a way to cross water, Keiko was willing to let him ride Natalia. The only thing was, she wasn't sure if Natalia could carry the weight of two humans. If anything, she'd let Sub go first, then have Natalia come back for her.  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff