Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
Team Side Mission - A Thrifty Bazaar Megadventure Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:12 pm
Claydol's teleportation would be quick and to the point, GRAY surprisingly quiet about the whole thing. Maybe the AI had its reasons, or it'd save the remarks for later. Either way, everyone would find theirselves just outside of the apparent supermarket marked on their SNAGs, but there was no bustling to be had. The place looked to have been abandoned for quite some time, with even the outside looking to be in rough shape. A decrepit sign, bent at the top and slightly eroded due to lack of upkeep, made mention about some sort of trifty... something. The rest was hard to make out for some reason.

For some reason, the feeling of someone or even something watching them would be hard to shake, and it left Amaranth feeling apprehensive at the very least, looking around at anyone else that had arrived thanks to Claydol. "Is... this the place?" She asked, secretly hoping the SNAG's tracking was wrong.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:19 pm
Keiko would end up falling on her butt as, at the time of teleportation, she was sitting down, and Togen would fall with her, landing on her lap where he was sitting, albeit a bit closer to home than expected. Siri, however, had the good sense to give flying the old college try once she realized gravity was rudely intruding on her feeding time, though she could only maintain altitude long enough to land on Keiko's shoulder, too long to stay flying for any length of time.

Keiko would be quick to get to her feet, holding Togen in an arm while she looked around her purse with her free hand. Retrieving her SNAG, she would look through it for answers, quickly finding Odd's message. Knowing that Odd was the cause of distress made her more willing to partake in the search and rescue.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:26 pm
Tristen and I would arrive by means of Telia's teleporting. I took a look around at this place, and though it probably would sound odd to say...I...actually recognized this place. That being said, I had no reservations about this place, let alone anywhere else in this region. Despite which, I couldn't help but to speak up when I got a good look of the area. "...who in the hell let this place go?"

"Is this a grocery store?" Tristen asked.

"WAS a grocery store. Who closes a store for good and still leave the commodities of the store behind?" I asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Look." I said, looking through the window. "Its dark in there sure, but there still the shelves, cash registers, hell I think there's still food in there. Though as run down this place looks, its a very safe assumption all that stuff is long expired by now. Considering how much stuff is still in there altogether, although it looks like a complete mess in there...this place was hastily abandoned and no one looked back." I told him.

Tristen looked through the windows as well then took a smell around the area. "Not many been here either. Not even Pokemon, I don't think."

"......why would...Is GRAY more off the rocker than usual?" I then asked no one in particular when they would arrive. "Why would Odd be all the way out here?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:26 pm
Arkelos took a strong disliking to the teleportation. "Oh, that's nothing like my Abra, however now that i've been here, maybe next time, i'll take my personal ride. No offense." he said with a green look about him.

Taking a moment to get over his sick feeling, Arkelos looked around. "This- This is the place??" with a shocked expression. "What happened-" Arkelos stopped mid-sentence. "We're not alone are we? My ears will not stop twitching. "I sense, something... i ca not pin point it. I've never felt this kind of energy." Taking a look inside the building from the entrance he sniffed the area. "I don't think it's coming from the build." he said looking at the group. Turning back to the building, his skin began to crawl, "Ummmm- I'm not the only one that feels they are being watched; Am i?"  

Arkelos

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:03 pm
TerashiLeonGoken

Blizzard120

Arkelos

"Was a grocery store" would appear to be an apt assessment. With Tristen and Blizzard being the first to enter, what they saw looked to be about right. The lack of running lights kept the place fairly dark even in the middle of the day. Shelves of food were still around in limited quantities, and rarely was any of it on the shelf in a way that looked like it was stocked recently. If there wasn't a lot of dust or a couple of cobwebs on it, it was strewn on the floor or crushed a bit. Quality of the food and its expiry date was less of a hard rule and more of a guideline, a testament to the state of the place.

This was to say nothing about any of the tills. They looked like they would be functional if the place still had electricity running, maybe. There was the odd one or two that looked like it had shifted considerably, if not forcibly shoved to be where it was. A few shopping carts littered the area to compliment the odd "decoration" of the place, some of them empty and others with varying amounts of items. Whatever had happened here, it didn't look to be a closing that was planned terribly well. If it was planned at all. As the ambience finally set in, Blizzard's SNAG would go off as GRAY decided to speak up for once.

"Sure, you all turn on a tracker, I pinpoint the last known location of a SNAG, and I'm the one off my rocker. If you have time to ask why someone's out in this place, you have time to be offering the help they requested before they run into any odder fellows than whatever prompted the message."

It'd be around this time that Amaranth finally came inside herself, noticing the state of the place and overhearing GRAY's remarks. "Well, excuse us for thinking it's weird that it'd be pinpointed to place that hasn't been a one-stop shop in, what, years?" She spoke up. "Unless you're really excited for rot and mold..." A shudder would follow, alongside a light gag at the idea.

The team's entrance wouldn't go unnoticed, however. Though no one else could be seen, a distant can of beans could be heard rolling and clattering alongside a low, barely audible mumble to curse the the offending item.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:19 pm
"Hey! What's happening!? What I miss?" Sub shouts as he walks in behind Amaranth, breaking whatever cryptic silence remained. "Phew, smells musky in here." He declared, looking around and breathing deep. "Sorry, been drinking this special tea from Alola and it has me wired...at least more than usual." He grinned. Oh boy.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Arkelos

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:25 pm
Arkelos entered after the others, "Quite strange, it looked to as if the place was abandoned all at once. No foot prints, no signs of struggle. Truly is odd that-" Arkelos stopped to hear a can rolling. "Ummm, Yall did any of you drop a can- or roll one at that?" he nervously asked the group. Reaching for his pokeballs, Arkelos prepared for the worst.

"It's all in your head, it's all in your head. They all got evacuated, that's all. Everyone got teleported out. That explains it. Yeah, teleported; all at once." he kept muttering to himself.

Arkelos' heart skipped a beat when he heard someone from behind.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:30 pm
Lynnette and Silver would teleport in along with the others, and Lynn would let out a gasp as she saw the state of the building. Silver, however, would wrinkle his sensitive nose up at the stench coming from it. "Are you okay Silver? You're making a funny face," Lynn would comment, starting to walk towards the building while glancing over her shoulder. "You mean you don't smell that?" the hybrid would respond, baring his teeth in disgust. Lynnette would breathe in deeply through her nose, though she wouldn't catch whatever it was that Silver was smelling. "Sorry Silver, but, my nose isn't as sensitive as yours. Just try to ignore it while we investigate, okay?" Lynn would calmly say, grabbing Silver's hand and pulling him forward.

As the two entered the building, Silver would recoil a bit, gagging on the overpowering stench of dust and probably rotting food. He would turn blind eyes to Sub, who had also commented on the smell. "It's more than musky in here Sub. It's absolutely rank," Silver would growl out, shuddering slightly. Lynnette would sigh, but didn't comment this time. The Houndoom hybrid would distracted from the vile scents bombarding his nose for a moment though, his ears perking up at the sound of something metallic, a can of some kind, rolling along the floor. "We should really quiet down. I don't think we're the only ones in here," he would say, snarling as he did so.

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:33 pm
"Musky is right!" Keiko complained, coughing, holding her nose, and trying to push the smell away with her free hand at the same time, her baby Pokemon having been recalled before she went in. "Man! Someone die in here!?"

As soon as she said that, the spookiness of the area and the sense of being watched hit her all at once, making her instantly regret her decision to be an independant woman that don't need no man and open her mouth whatsoever. "F-f-forget I asked that!!!" she panicked, seriously hoping that there were no dead people in the area.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:36 pm
"Augh, I think I want to go back outside." Tristen said, getting a smell of the inside of the place.

"What. Its hasn't been kept up, probably haven't had a open window in forever. Musty. And there are probably rotten foods in here, sure." I said.

"You don't have a nose like I do!" Tristen said. "If I knew that we were coming into a place like this, I would have stayed at the HQ."

"Says the kid who Freth convinced to climb through a sewage drain into a castle in Kalos." I said.

"......I'll shut up." Tristen said. "Though whatever Sub is drinking isn't helping. What IS that!? That doesn't smell like tea!"  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:07 pm
"Eh, I've smelled worse. Ever smelled a Skuntank's litter box after it got into a box of RageCandyBars? Not pretty." Sub replied to Silver, taking a swig of his mysterious can. "You think so? Don't smell too bad to me. I found a whole case of them in the corner over there." Wait, he is drinking something he found in this ancient place? That can't be healthy. "Want a sip?" He asked Tristen, extending the can towards him and his nose, boy did it stink! What was wrong with him!?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:11 pm
SubonicXP
"Eh, I've smelled worse. Ever smelled a Skuntank's litter box after it got into a box of RageCandyBars? Not pretty." Sub replied to Silver, taking a swig of his mysterious can. "You think so? Don't smell too bad to me. I found a whole case of them in the corner over there." Wait, he is drinking something he found in this ancient place? That can't be healthy. "Want a sip?" He asked Tristen, extending the can towards him and his nose, boy did it stink! What was wrong with him!?

"Sub, that stuff is at least a good few years expired and you're drinking that!?" I shouted.

"Sub, get that stuff away from me!" Tristen said, his crests sparking with electricity, having to hold back a gag in the process as he turned away. It was worse up close.

"If you get some sort of disease, virus, or whatever the hell...this...is on you." I said to Sub.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:55 pm
SubonicXP

Arkelos

Darktornathore

TerashiLeonGoken

Blizzard120

All Sub would get from Amaranth was a sudden cough as the scent of whatever sort of special tea he was drinking hit her, if it could even be called tea. "Wh- Sub, what sort of tea is that!? It smells bad enough in here, and I don't envy any hybrids right now," she remarked, choosing to ignore Sub's answer for the sake of whatever constituted as sanity here. "And no, I didn't drop any-" In her attempted to move to the side and get away from the horrible smelling tea, she'd end up kicking a can herself that was on the ground. "...never mind. When did you get here?"

The remark of someone dying in here didn't set well either, not when the place looked to make that idea plausible. It was something she didn't want to think about, but with the rolling can's sounds now being replaced with a door closing, something gave her the feeling that the place wasn't totally devoid of life. "Or whoever did that...?"

---

Elsewhere in the abandoned mart, a conversation seemed to be going on, but not where anyone could hear easily or make out what was said. Thank goodness for the modern marvel called a door.

"Really? More people!? What, did you put a neon sign outside?"

"How would I know? You saw that... thing on that weird guy before they took him to town. Maybe they hit something on it! Shoulda went with them, but someone's gotta keep an eye over here..."

"But there's a lot of voices! And I'm pretty sure one of them took the tea I was saving for later."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:43 pm
Odd would be fine, not by the Snagems, unfortunately, but by whoever his captors were to have been awakened at last. "Ugh...where am I? This isn't the Lost Hotel..." He groaned to himself, acutely aware that he neither recognized the area around him, nor the people he was with. The next thing he became aware of was that he wasn't bound in any way.

~I'm not someone's prisoner...~ He thought to himself as he tried to sit up. He wasn't yet aware of his missing Pokeballs so he wasn't too worried just yet. The last three Ng he remembered was waking up long enough to struggle with reading his SNAG's keyboard well enough to ask for help from the others. After that was just a blank. Not surprising seeing as he was still badly beaten and fairly exhausted.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:41 am
Keiko has to use every fiber in her being to keep from going on a rant at Sub. The dude REALLY should know better. Still, she wasn't his mother or caretaker in any sense, so she just let her anger go by exhaling. "So, any idea where Odd is?" Keiko would ask Amaranth, completely ignoring Sub's existence right now so as not to get angry again.  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff