Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Rogue Lands
[PRP] Time for a Water Break (Tallua & Sanosuke)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anderleit

Familiar Phantom

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 6:24 am
User ImageThere was a heap of green fur lying in the water. Lanky limbs sprawled across the bottom, crossed haphazardly over one another. A forepaw had been carelessly flipped over a steadily-bubbling muzzle. Each limb was soaked through, submerged in the indifferent trickle of the flowing stream. The tip of her tail floated, its tawny tuft bobbing defiantly on the same current.

The heap was a lioness, however, and she was alive. The swell of her chest gave testament, rising and falling in shallow bursts. She simply hadn't moved in such a long time that she could, perhaps, be mistaken for sleeping. The truth of the matter was that Tallua was simply comfortable, cooling down on an otherwise insufferably hot day. The idea of doing anything other than lounging - at least, at the moment - seemed almost as intolerable as the dry, persistent sun.

In fact, she was so caught up in her own relaxation that she was a little oblivious to the approach of strangers. ...That, and maybe she was dozing a little here and there. How the water-loving feline might appear to anyone that came upon her hadn't even registered.

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:23 pm
Anderleit

He was uncertain about a lot of things, mostly what he would do now that the pride was disbanded. It was all he had ever known and now.... Now he was homeless so to speak.

But there were plenty of rogues that had come through their prides lands and they seemed to have been doing just fine. So if they could live out here, so could he!

Though, he was feeling a bit lonely. He missed his friends. It was definitely something he was going to have to get used to.

Seeing a figure not too far away he perked up, excited to finally be able to talk to another living being again. "Hello?" He called out cautiously and yet a little excited because he could finally interact with someone again.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Anderleit

Familiar Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:08 pm
Her ears twitched, head rising from the water with a splash. What was that? She could have sworn she heard something, muffled by the bubbling flow. And fish didn't call hello, in her experience, so...

Tallua smiled, her quick scan of the area rewarded with the sight of the male not far away. Such fetching colors on him, too. "Hello, yourself," she called brightly, a coy smile twitching over her muzzle. "Come to cool yourself as well, stranger?" The intention behind it might have been somewhat diminished by the water dripping from her ears; which, of course, she thought of only belatedly. A quick shake of her head and shoulders solved that, though - and hopefully without looking too silly in the process.

She righted herself into a posture more befitting company, but didn't move from the stream. Despite the fact that she was still rump-deep in water, the set of her head was comfortable. If not for the tawny patch of mane plastered to her brow, she might even have managed regal. Ah, well - one couldn't have everything.

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:44 am
Anderleit

The female enjoying herself in the water was an interesting sight to behold for the lion and he cocked his head curiously as he watched her, she seemed to be enjoying the freshness of the liquid and he had to say it was very tempting. The young male wasn't really sure if he should go in the water to be 'equal' to her or stay on the shore and watch her, which just seemed creepy as he thought about it.

So into the water he would go.

"I have, it looks very relaxing." Moving towards the waters edge he stepped into the liquid and a look of relaxation passed over him. This was just what he needed. Moving deeper into the water he submerged himself in it's cool embrace.

"I don't see why anyone would wish to leave from this spot." He was likely to remain in the water most of the day now.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Anderleit

Familiar Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:13 am
The skin about her eyes crinkled at the corners, mirroring the smile that crept across her muzzle as she watched him. "Oh, it is, my fine fellow." She flicked her tail, little ripples eddying from the movement. "Join me. Why not see for yourself how relaxing a little soak can be?" Tallua's smile only grew as he indulged her. She knew the look that washed over his face well: only the touch of water could so soothe the soul.

"Lion after my own heart, you are," the lioness laughed, eyeing him for just long enough to let him get settled. "Though I'm sure you didn't come here just for this river. So what brings a strapping stranger like yourself my way, hm?" Her head tilted to one side, those placid eyes considering him impishly. Without warning, Tallua flicked a paw, splashing water toward the male. Whether it stuck him or not, there was playful mocking in the gesture, and the smile behind it.

AstoriaFallen

[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff