Submit

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 10:51 am
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 11:17 am
"Makuu, I'm still not sure about this. What if they find us real touble?" The question was valid and asked by the littlest cub to be at the meeting, Smol`fol. He was wide eyed at his sister that was in a silence he couldn't seem to shake - which meant she was thinking, weighing the options and wondering. Hopefully she was wondering the same things as he was. "I just don't know Makuu. I like them all well and good, but still." He said with a sigh that drooped his shoulders and then suddenly he tensed as a voice sounded behind them.

"Hopefully you mean you like us." Sini`deimos strode up with the confidence of the leader she had pegged herself to be. The 'Boss' so to speak. "Of course Sini." He smiled and Makuu finally broke from her thoughts long enough to address Sini and Shis arrival. "So what's this big idea?" She queried the pair, very little enthusiasm in her voice indicating she wasn't exactly fond of secrets. "You need to learn to lighten up Makuu." Sini retorted and waved her paw a little bit. "Shi can explain."

"Well, you see, we'd like to begin a little earlier - in Reaving." She said and stared breifly at the pair to ensure they were paying attention. The thought of reaving did light up their eyes and so she smiled, getting the response she truly wanted. "So Sini and I were thinking of forming our own little gang of cubs that aspire to do something now instead of being told to wait it out." The pale cub sneered at the idea of having to wait just because the adults said so. "So what do you think of that idea - Makuu? Smol?" She queried the pair of cubs.

Makuu had chosen to seat herself finally and brought a paw up to play with her braid a little. The habit was most common when she felt like she was making a tough decision. The idea of joining a viking at such a young age was beyond tempting, but she had to wonder what everyone else would think. "What will we be doing?" Pink eyes looked to Sini, not Shi. Though Shi was about to speak anyhow Sini interrupted her. "We plan to do as the adults do. You've seen the number of things they bring back, why shouldn't we enjoy some of the bounty." Truth was that most wouldn't even know what was missing until much later on and only if they looked for it - Myrsky Syntynyt wasn't poor in resources by any means.

"I think we could do that Mak." Smol`fol didn't give his sister the chance to think on things. Thinking always lead to the answer 'no', but this was a dream possibility. "I think we should do it." He said standing firmly on his choice. The pair of siblings were typically inseparable so to have one choice made often meant both had made up their mind. This time that didn't seem to be the case as Makuu appeared to stress over the choice to quickly made by her brother. "Are you sure?" She asked quietly, as though the pair of sisters weren't able to hear her - she cared very little about their opinions though, but her brothers she'd listen too. "Fine, fine." She said, when he finally nodded in her direction.

"So where do we begin?"

The sisters looked to one another, realizing they had missed a step. "Well we haven't really recruited to many others yet." Shi said coolly, to which her sister snickered. "Actually we haven't recruited anyone, but you two." The laugh that followed wasn't as smooth or crisp and came alarmingly from Sini`deimos. "We'll find more, but I think that's where we could start."

Shi stopped what she was thinking about and quickly peered around the brother/sister pair to stare at the tree nearby. "That would make a perfect hideout!" She said, eyes widening with excitement. "You're so right, Shi!" Sini smiled largely at the idea. "So perhaps we could get this place ready to start inviting new members?" The group agreed that would be a great idea.

"What do we need?" Makuu was immediately into list taking. The dark lioness peered at the tree that was bland as the landscape surrounding it. The trunk itself was hollowed already and provided a nice seat for their Boss to use during meetings. Sini had displayed this quite quickly and threw the idea out there immediately. So that was marked off of her list, though it hadn't been there to begin with. "Well one thing down.." She said with a roll of her pink eyes. "Well what about some kind of cover?" She queried lightly. Smol was all over that idea. "We need to have one, for sure! It'd be a good place to stash our stuff." He said quietly.

"But we'll need someone to guard the stash." He said. "Didn't you guys get some cousins recently?" Smol`fol recalled seeing individuals that looked familiar, yet their manes hadn't been braided in the traditional fashion.

"Yes!"

Sini and Shi exclaimed together. "We could definitely include them." Her mind was screaming at her with thoughts and ideas. The new blood could be used as security and muscle. "All cubs are good cubs, but family would be better." She said, though to the sisters family included those that they grew up with - Smol and Mak included. "I'll talk to them." Shi stated plainly. "They ought to get invited by one of us, or both of us - though I should be fine." She said. "Let me go and take care of that now actually. Getting them on board sooner rather than later would be ideal." The pale cub abandoned the imagination station quickly.

"Alright, well that's settled. Lets get to work on finding that cover now." Sini stated. "Smol, Mak do you know where we might find one?" The question was light, she was sure with some searching they'd find something. "No, I'm not sure where." Mak responded for the pair.

"Well let's get looking then."

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out