[PRP Matori] Bright Sand Beaches (Ai' x Myr) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 4:26 pm
They had spent a few days at their chosen spot in Matori, getting used to the surroundings, and the people. He had heard that there was another Ice/Alk hybrid around these parts apparently the man ran a fishing boat and could be seen around often but so far Ai'ian had not found him. Of course he was pretty distracted to finally have Myrida all to himself. He loved this woman more than anything.

He would do anything for her and he was eager to start up a family with her. Perhaps now that they had settled they could start to try.

He stood and raced down the sand to where she was walking, he snatched her off her feet and basically froliced around with her laughing and giggling the whole time. Who knew he could be this happy?

"Myrida, my sweet Myrida," he kissed her full on the mouth with not a little passion. It was hard not to be passionate when she was so cute and he was so happy.  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 4:47 pm
Aukai Oceansoul

Myrida had just gotten the tips of her toes in the water before she felt her hybrid sweep her up. With a yelp she quickly turned to hold onto him. Her giggles were quick to follow. When he had stopped twirling them around she looked down to smile at him. "What has my dear blacksmith so happy, hm?"

She leaned down to touch foreheads with him.  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 4:54 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

He smiled up at her, "You!"

It was actually good to be away from work and the forge for a while, he had left his sword in their tent and was busy just enjoying the world and life...mostly her company too. "You and thoughts of our future together. I really like Matori, and I loved our trip through Oba and Sauti, I like not being cold. But most of all, I like having you with me all the time." And having her sandwiched against him like this wasn't too shabby either.

"Myr you are my one and only." He set her down on her feet, curious as to what she would do next. She looked so happy here in the sun, it delighted him. He was content with staying in Matori forever at this point, no winter, no frostbite, no problems, yes!  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 5:26 pm
Aukai Oceansoul

She smiled up at him. "As you are mine, Ai..." she leaned up on her toes. Kissing the man she loved. She chose. The female bounced back on her feet. Looking around for a moment she looked back to him. "Why don't we go swim?"  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 6:06 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

This sounded like a fantastic idea to him! "Race you." he teased as he jogged slowly into the water, no need to actually run, he wanted her to win so he could watch her play in it before he got there. Unlike at home the water here was warm and inviting and not full of gorgorum. Which was always a good thing, except for the him missing the taste of that fish part.

Anyway there was bound to be fish here too, it was water after all.

He waded into the water feeling the sand squish up between his toes, it felt so good. Until he punted an unseen rock but that was a risk one had to take in sand.  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 7:21 am
Aukai Oceansoul

Myrida let out a laugh as her much bigger partner suggested a race. "That's not fair!!! Your nearly twice my size!!!" she laughed as she raced after the other. She had altered her outfit to suit the warmer weather now that they were here. She caught up to him. Falling into his chest with her joy.

"We should look into a fishing beast to help us find some good spots..." she suggested with a thoughtful hum.  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 1:06 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

"Ill make it fair!" he cheered as he caught her. "A fishing beast hmm? I wonder if there is a beast master around with one available..or we could painstakingly catch and train one..what do you think?" He smiled at his woman. No matter which route it would be fun. "Snaptrotter, one of those furry cat things that look so interesting with that flat tail?"

"Or we could just watch where they feed and see how that goes?" He tilted his head in inquiry.  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 11:26 am
Aukai Oceansoul
[

The female thought about it. "Well, a Snapptrotter would be more akin to something one would expect to see at your side. Zanteer's are a little delicate...like me." she winked. "For now, I think we should just watch."

The female leaned back into her man. Smiling softly. "Hey...Ai. You think this is a good place to start up a family of our own?"  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:09 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Ai looked down at her fondly, the wrinkles beside his eyes crinkling merrily. "I think this would be a wonderful place to start a family. I wish I grew up here so close to a warm ocean with such interesting creatures. There are so many things to do and see. Such bright colors and people I dont particularly want to head anywhere else for a long time." He kissed her forehead. "I love it here and I love you above all."

The wind fluttered by and caressed their faces a gentle loving hand. "I'll find a job here and build us a home so start thinking of things to decorate with." He poked her gently.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:51 pm
Aukai Oceansoul

The female hummed in appreciation at the show of affection. She turned in his arms to look over the water. With another hum she looked up at him. "It'd be easy for you to find jobs. We'll have to see about either building a home...or finding one for ourselves."

She looked along the shoreline. "Something...among the trees."  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:01 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

His gaze turned to follow hers. "There," He could see movement but whatever it was was very well concealed. "Shall we go look? I feel like we could use a bit of a beast battle to liven things up, and I don't think this is an earthling, it moves wrong for two legs." He stood slowly so as not to startle the thing and carefully lifted his woman off the ground as well and set her on her feet. "Together?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:26 pm
Aukai Oceansoul

She nodded, one of her rune stones already floating in her hand. The female winked at her partner. "Ready when you are. Always together."  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:18 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

He nodded and slunk forward stalking the beast in the bushes, when he was ready he leaped onto its back, using his extra weight to hold it for Myr as well as he was able so she could do her thing. He admired how she moved a stealthy huntress of pure beauty, he still couldn't believe that she had chosen him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:31 pm
Aukai Oceansoul

She moved fast. Quickly knocking out the beast as it slumped forward. The female knelt down to look it over. "Ai...its a Snapptrotter. Look at how big it is..." she slowly moved around the beast. Pausing as she waved her partner off its back, slowly running hands over its side. She pulled back to look at her partner.

"I think...its a she...or their asexual....because there's a feeling of eggs in that belly." she said slowly staring at it. Then she saw the back leg. Wounded...wincing she went to it. "Maybe we should help her?"  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:39 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

"Snaptrotter ...eggs?" His eyes sparkled, "Oh yes we should help her, I want babies." He grinned. "We could raise our children and them together, wouldn't that be fun? Here." He wrapped a belt around the long jaws snuggly but not hard enough to hurt the poor thing.

"I will work on a paddock for her and getting her some food, then we should see if maybe there is a beast charmer around for advice..or can you send a letter to someone in your father's band surely some of them have that experience?"  
◈ RP Graveyard

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff