Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 6:40 pm
User Image

The large lion stretched, bones shifting and cracking. The sky was beginning to darken, but not from the disappearing sun. A storm was looming, and it would only be moments before heavy droplets of water began to fall from the blackening sky. The weather did not bother the dark lion, however. In fact, he rather enjoyed the feeling of the cooling liquid on the otherwise hot area. Ciro also believed weathering a storm made you stronger. A reaver encountered many elements in the wild when out on a raid. It was only understandable the best way to experience those aspects of the rogue world was to start experiencing them at home.

Ciro’Mekaitso was an experienced viking. He had been challenged by few wishing to prove their worth to the Myrsky Syntynt lands, as well as ventured outside the lands on raids to bring back goods for the pride. He was preparing to head out again within the next few days. The sound of a light tap hitting the dry grasses caused the ears slightly hidden in a silver mane to swivel. His golden eyes crossed when the soft droplet landed on his nose, causing his nose to twitch.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 9:16 pm
User Image

Yöllinen was annoyed, her tail lashing as she walked. The pushy female hadn't found anyone to take her out on a viking yet. It was going to be fine, eventually she would get her shot to become a Reaver. It was the smell of the air that seemed to calm her though as Yol sniffed it. Rain. Rain was coming. She very much enjoyed the rain. Her reverie in the impending storm made her not realize that she was walking right into the dark colored male until she had completely bumped into him.

"Oof!" The wind being nearly knocked out of her, "Sorry." Then looked at the male, "Its a good day to die." Grinning at him. The dark lioness was feeling the few drops from the sky hit her and did just the smallest of dances. Oh home was a grand place. "Yöllinen, daughter of Freyr and Shallan at your service!"

KasaiLoki

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 9:29 am
Ciro felt the nudge of another, turning his golden gaze to where the other had run into him. His eyebrow quirked, head shaking slightly. The one who had bumped into was still growing, this he could tell.

He briefly nodded his head at the greeting and introduction. “Ciro’Mekaitso.” His voice was gruff. His ears perked forward at the lineage. Shallan? He knew that name. She was a daughter of Kaitrus; the only reason he knew this was the two tagalongs, Kristanf and Astrus, were also children of the orange marked lion. From looks alone Ciro would not be able to tell the ancestry. The dark lion’s introduction did not include his parents name. He knew them, but they were long gone from this world it was not necessary in his opinion to introduce who they were. Ciro’s name spoke for itself, or, at least would one day.

“You should pay more attention to your surroundings,” he stated, watching the female’s reactions. “It is not becoming of neither a lady, nor a warrior,” how she would answer would give the lion more of an understanding of what kind of lioness Yöllinen was.

DavyJnah

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 1:41 pm
The words stung her more than she let on but she nodded her understanding of them. "Of course, I should be more aware. Don't want to be the odd one out while on a viking." She could tell that this particular male had seen a lot and was at least a few years her elder. Maybe little Yol could learn a thing from him. Maybe if he had a captain that could take her on a viking. Maybe she was getting a head of herself on that one.

"I shouldn't have been paying as much attention to the weather as I was." The female straightened up, ears and eyes alert now and guard up. As her mind back pedaled to the male name she felt that she had heard it before somewhere. Maybe from her uncle. "You know Kristanf right? I have heard stories of you from him." Yes, Ciro'Mekaitso.

KasaiLoki

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 12:12 pm
DavyJnah

“Exactly.” The male reinforced. “Have you been out on a viking?” She still seemed young, Ciro probably already knew the answer.

“Kristanf?” Oh yes, he knew that name very well. “I do indeed.” His eyes narrowed slightly. Kristanf was a bit of a trouble maker compared to his other siblings. “Well then,” he chuckled lightly. “I hope they are positive stories.” If the lighter lion was going around spreading rumors about him, the darker male would need to knock him down a few pegs.

The rain that was once a light drizzle began to get heavier. “Perfect weather for a viking.” Hopefully the storm would stay like this for the next few days and onwards. “Do you have plans to venture on one soon?”

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 5:06 pm
She hung her head when the male had asked if she had been out on a Viking yet. "No." Responding glumly. "I am trying to get a Captain to take me though. I'm old enough to go now!" Giving a sort of pouting look and kicking the ground. "Only positive stories." She responded to him, with a grin. "I want to climb the ranks. I want to become a Captain but can't do that unless I get a Captain who will take me. Being young like I am, they don't think I am ready to go out. Tell me to wait until I'm an adult."

She was angry but held back the snarls she wanted to make, instead she shrugged. "One of these days I'll find a Captain who will take me. Unless you know someone who might?" Maybe she could implore the Reaver to help her get into something. Even teach her a thing or two. "Maybe give me a few pointers too?"

KasaiLoki

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 7:29 pm
Ciro listened intently. He never understood why some did not want those of younger generations out on Vikings at the early age. Everyone needed to start somewhere, and who knew what kind of experiences what could see out on a raid. Every viking mission was different. You can only learn so much by word of mouth. Getting your paws muddy was majority of the practice.

The dark lion shrugged. She must’ve been asking the wrong Captains.

“Surely they have a reason for wanting you to wait.” The Stormborn were progressive, but maybe those she had asked thought that a lady was better suited for home life.

“I may know someone.” He would ask his Captain if Yol could join them. “How soon would you be able to depart?” He questioned. Ciro would be leaving on a viking within the next few days. If he could get the okay from his Captain, he would invite her to join.

DavyJnah

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 5:34 pm
"Immediately." The female responded. Yöllinen was excited, beyond excited, for a chance to go out on a viking. It would be absolutely grand to head on out with Ciro and his captain to wherever they were going. Learn from them and maybe even prove that she was worth their time. The dark lioness could hold her own.

Of course she would have to tell her family, let them know. That she would come back whole as well. She grinned at the male. Thankful that he was going to be able to help her at least accomplish a bit of a dream of hers. "I just need to let my family know once you find out." They would probably be overjoyed for her since she was always on the look out to try and get her higher status.

"Thank you Ciro." Purring with happiness.

KasaiLoki

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:05 pm
"Good." That was the answer he wanted to hear. Knowing that the lioness could change her plans on a moment's notice was a good sign for a viking.

"Plan on meeting me in three days at the western border." He did not think his captain would be against an extra body joining the raid. Plus, Astrus was to stay home leaving them with one missing. It would be perfect. At least, perfect in Ciro's mind. He'd deal with the consequence later if anything. Shrugging his shoulders slightly, the male let a brief smile creep on his maw.

"You are welcome. Plan on working hard, because your first raid is always your most memorable amongst your group, as well as the pride." She definitely did not want stories spreading around about her inability to perform her role during their outing. Ciro knew in his mind, Kristanf would not let her live it down. Plus, he did not want the same reputation on his own name. "Now, you should probably go prepare." Who knew how long this outing would be, and who knew how long Yollinen would need to get ready for it.

DavyJnah

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:11 pm
The female grinned, happy that at least someone was taking her seriously. That someone who also knew her Uncle which was great. "Three days. Got it. I will be there, early even!" Oh she'd be there early all right. Waiting and raring to become a Reaver.

Though she shivered at the thought that maybe she might falter. No way did she want to not have a memorable raid. She also did not want to have a bad reputation when she went out. Yol would get prepared and work hard to be known for pulling her own weight. The determined adolescent gave a smirk, "I will see you Ciro." Before skipping off, it was time to get training!

KasaiLoki

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas