• Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 12:37 pm
User Image

WC: 1101

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 12:39 pm
Chapter 1: No Family Left

She was right there, where she always was. At a rock just outside of the pride boarders. After a while, she wanted to simply go mad, and plummet her way in but she knew better. A sigh came from her as she lowered her head... reminding herself of the days she spent with her siblings.

"I hope he finds him.. If he knew I was out here.." She whispered to herself, trying to reassure her of a fate she did not know. If she saw them again, maybe she would have the inner strength to keep going but she felt all of herself was already spent.

"You left me in the night.. without a goodbye. Next to a den you knew would never be filled again. Mother, gone... and father..." Tears began to slowly trickle down her face. "I didn't know what to do.. You finally came, and I didn't know what to do.. I wanted you to see that even without you I was strong!"

"Strong without me?"

Gaea quickly turned around, with her claws flaring out as she moved back. Ready to launch at whoever had eased dropped, but it was Rahman.

"Are you crying?'
"No."

Her chest began to fill with air as she forced the tears back in and growled internally.

"Is my brother there?"
"No.. no one by the names you gave me." Shaking his head. "So that means. We're training."
"Training?" She chuckled some.
"She laughs?"
"No. I don't need training."
"That is not what you said when you were pinned to the ground, tore apart my bag AND bit me. Can we highlight the fact that you bit me?"
"You shouldn't have come up to a complete stranger."
"Strangers are those I have never seen before. You, I have heard of, seen for a few months now. Your lucky I came when I did and showed you mercy."
"I don't need your mercy!" She growled and threw dirt in his face.

"Aren't you the sweetest." He growled and rubbed his paw against his face.
"For that, now you will do exactly as I say. Or else."
"Or else what."

In a moments notice, he sprung upon her and laid her out. It was easy, and she was too easy of prey.
"Don't throw dirt in my face again, or I'll make a pretty scar on that face of yours. Do you want to be apart of the storm or not."

After all her suffering, and nothing to show for it. At least for once, she would take one down with her... Pushing him off and rolling. Quickly getting to her feet to take a swipe at him, but he moved too quickly for her. Rolling and kicking her with his hind legs before getting up and flicking his tail in her face.

"You won't be able to beat me, or anyone else with that kind of attitude. Now, get up, and come on." He turned his back on her, a position his father told him to NEVER do. When he did that, she was surprised and when she lowered herself for an attack he started to chuckle. Keeping his pace.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you... next time. I'll let you rot here. Or find some vikings without nothing to do to teach you your place." Walking with confidence, as she quickly followed suit and followed his pace beside him, but not too close.

"What are you going to have me do."
"I'm going to have you hunt, gather herbs, and do drills, and make me a new satchel. Their is a herd not too far off, we'll follow them til nightfall."
"Why would I hunt for you!"
"Your not... your hunting for you."

Gaea gasped slightly, and wondered exactly why this lion was helping her. For all she knew, he was leading her to her death. Did he know she was a pirate?

Chapter 2: Mind over hunger!

The heard of wildebeest went through the under brush of the forest. His eyes caught them, and Gaea was closely following suit.

"You did well tracking, at least you are somewhat smart."
"Aye."

Rahman turned around, starring at her intently. What did.. he hear?
He left where they stood waiting, and quickly lowered in to another bush.

"You are going to get the one that is going to get yourself a wildebeest."
"Two lions usually take that prey of that size."
"Well you are going to take it down yourself. I want.." He scoped about them,
checking which one was tougher. Which one was going to be harder for her to succeed at and then pointed out which one to her..
"The one with the white stripe behind its ear. Get it."
"That's the biggest one! Look at that thing!" Being careful to restrain her pirate speak.

He got up close to her, and starred in to her eyes.."Get it."

Just like that, she gave him a brief look of disbelief before she went down in to the a thick wall of dirt from under the brush. Making it through, she spotted them and her target.
"I bet if I get any one 'o these below, he's bound to be impressed. I bet he couldn't take one 'o these below, even if he had a couple 'o them vikin's wit' him! " Finding a route that she could funnel them at before taking a post. If he wasn't going to help her, she had to hope that these giant beasts were dumber than the rest of the ones she's met.

There was a tunnel, and surely they didn't know it was there. Alright... then she lept forward across the ground and began to chase them.

Rahman watched from the brush and shook his head. "What the hell is she doing!" Going in and beginning to scout the area for where she went, and watched as the wildebeest began to run away from her. Some separated in opposite directions and he, was left to try and find the brown lioness he thought was going to catch one. But when he went around, and about, he stopped when a wildebeest was coming straight for him, but instead of jumping the wildebeest went straight under him in to a tunnel, while another lept above him. He watched them and lowered himself before the lioness jumped over him to and headed straight for the cliff.

"Wait! NO!" He yelled out but before he could say anything more, her tail disappeared below. The sounds of an animal screaming in agony before got to the edge. I thought it was Gaea. Instead....

He found her passed out on the ground, with half the wildebeest on top of her, and the other wildebeest with its head twisted.

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items