[Sauti] Information trading [Shea/Huyana]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 11:48 am

His journey continued though this time he was moving at a more leisurely pace. Shea wasn't in Sauti to find his family. He was there to find a beast for himself. Or at least try to. And so far he'd visited an Inn that told him about the various animals to be found in the area. Now he wanted to find a merchant that was selling them before he tried to catch one himself.

That meant that the young man was on the look out for a vendor. Shea made sure to stop in towns and use main roads so that he'd find one more easily. And find them he did. Even now he was coming up on a merchant that looked like he was from Zena. The red haired leafling lifted his arm and waved at them to gain their attention.

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 11:51 am

Huyana was on his way to a village to pick up some goods that his father had sent him from Zena as well as sell some others that he'd picked up along the way. As he headed down the road he noticed a few others that were out but one caught his eye more than the others. Not only because they were from Tale but because they seemed to be waving him down.

Huy arched a brow at him curiously but slowed his pace down so that his wagon could come to a gentle stop. "Hello there.. can I help you?" He just hoped the man didn't intend to rob him.

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 11:57 am

He was pleased to see that the man slowed down. That meant that he wouldn't have to chase him down. "Hello. I'm wondering if you sell beasts?" Shea didn't see any in the wagon but if the man was going to pick any up or had some stored elsewhere he was willing to travel with him to see what was available.

"I'm trying to find a familiar for myself and I want to check to see if I can buy one before I go out and try to tame a wild one." Work smarter not harder. Then again a wild one might be more loyal. Depending on how well it could be trained.

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 12:03 pm

Sell beasts? Huyana blinked. He was quite sure his wife would kill him if he tried to become a breeder. So he shook his head slightly. "Afraid not. My wife is a beast tamer though. I'm sure if you speak to her and tell her what you're looking for she can help you out." The man never missed a moment to praise his wife or speak about her talents.

Huy looked around at where they were. Of course they wouldn't be anywhere near where his wife was at the moment. So he looked back at the leaf man and smiled. "I can take you to see her. I just need to turn the wagon around."

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 12:15 pm

It sucked that the man himself didn't sell beasts but it seemed a little better that he was married to a woman that tamed them. It was a place to start at least. Shea smiled at him. "That would be nice, thank you." He nodded his head slightly then held his hand out for the merchant to take.

"I'm Shea." If they were going to be traveling together, even for a short time, then he ought to introduce himself.

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 12:25 pm

He took the outstretched hand and shook it firmly with a smile. "Huyana Zaltana." He gave his full name since he didn't think that those in Tale had heard of him yet. That meant that his younger days as a playboy wouldn't affect his dealings.

"I'm sorry I couldn't sell you any. My wife loves animals though so I could never sell them to those that might harm them." He was just hoping that his wife would at least hear this man out. He didn't seem to be the sort to want to use a beast for evil doings.

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 2:19 pm

"Huyana. Nice to meet you." Shea let go of the man's hand and moved to that he wasn't in the way of the wagon being turned. As the Ice tribesman explained why he didn't sell animals he nodded his head in understanding. "Oh no, I get it. Some breeders can't be trusted to care for the animals as much as they care about the coin." That at least meant that any animal he got from this man and his wife would be well cared for. IF he even got anything.

"What kinds of beasts does your wife have?" Here was to hoping that she had something that he was interested in.

◈ RP Graveyard

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games