Submit

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 7:30 pm
User ImageAfter the exchange at the gathering of the now royal cubs, Kei was left with the regret of not coming to see Starfire before this. His hatred for the Kizi stealing his siblings had clouded his judgement and Starfire broke the mold of what his fears had lead him to believe. That encounter, along with the visions he had made him rethink and remodel his image. He had viewed them as thieves, viewed them as taking over and endangering but now in their lands, he saw the simplicity of a pride life, although much different than theirs, still a pride with cubs of their own, and community. A Mummer ball couldn't suffice for the beauty they had within their pride. His ears panned back, he wasn't quite sure where Starfire was, and a little bit hesitant on having visited. Maybe he should have sent a messenger of sorts before this. The crowd, the whispers spoke of , something of flowers.

New leaders speaking, he hoped that he could find his sister and mother within the crowd that had begun to celebrate. Trying to find Starfire, he had lost track of his family and anxiety began to kick in. He had walked upon these lands before, only in his vision, as if he knew it-but not the lions. In his vision he had only known one and with the crowd growing he begun to feel drowned and his headache made him stop dead in his tracks and lower his head. A...vision..

He tried to stifle a grown of pain but became overwhelmed.
"Star.." He whispered..

The visions began to flood him. Those that bumped in to him, insights of their lives past, present and future. It ailed him enough to push his head in to the ground and with such a large lion, he would have made some heads turn to how we was acting so strange.

Shaking his head 'no-nononono!'

SilverLutz
This is an rp during the meta ;3!

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 11:11 am
User ImageThe little meeting had gone well, Starfire thought to herself as she trotted down from where she and the others had been standing to oversee the announcement. There were those that were quite delighted with the find Brew Mistress had made, and others that were of course a bit unsure. The curse - or blessing - that had been cast over the land generations ago was gone and had been for some time, but recently it had returned in the form of the Dreamer's Cave. It allowed those that missed the madness to experience it again, although only temporarily without frequent visits to the cave. This concoction seemed to be the missing link to those that wished for their muses to return permanently, and it was perfect in her mind because those that wished to remain sane didn't have to partake in it. It was a win-win!

As she moved along, a strange sensation settled over her. It was almost a sense of deja-vu, a feeling that she'd been here before, seen these exact lions moving in this exact way. A vision from a few nights ago flashed before her mind and her heart gave a little pitter patter of excitement. Perhaps this was the vision coming to reality? If that were the case...

She pushed her way through the crowds off to the side of the meeting area, and sure enough, there was the lion who had sang at the Bahari ceremony not long ago. His voice had been what she remembered best of the whole ordeal and her visions had featured him heavily since then.

"Kei?" she asked, tilting her head as she watched the lion rub his head against the ground as if scratching some unobtainable itch. "Hey, are you all right?"

Chi Sohma

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:50 am
User ImageThe world was going dark. Visions of those screaming for something. Insanity, fights, suicide. It was nearly too much to bare it, until the sound of his name called. Within the visions, there was a light. It flickered then went out again. Kei's eye opened on one side, his reality was blurred heavily as if he was looking through unfocused lenses.

Who.. was there...?

The lions and leopards, cheetahs, bodies- just bodies running past him or overwhelming him. It felt like he was drowning...

Putting a paw in his head, pressing down in to it when someone came close- and the colors, were muddled. He closed his eyes to only reopen them to see if that would fix the focusing problem, and it did. Somewhat. At first their were three of her, then two, now one. Star.

"Mmmm...My head.." He muttered lowly, then tried his best to lift his head but it ailed from the stimulant of all the visions. His voice, seemingly strained but still trying to play it off of course. "Too much noise.." He tried to play it off- giving her a weak smile when she came in to a clearer focus. "I'm fine, just a little head ache." The intensity was making his head pump harder and his eyes began to unfocus again.

"Came with my family... Harmony wanted ma to meet her mate." He tried to seem as though he could look around, then faced down to her. "Tough crowd?" Obviously not having heard what was really happening, all he knew were the visions and the voices that he THOUGHT were reality, but most were plagues of the futures and pasts that these lions endured. If they were real? Or if he was going crazy- he didn't know for sure. He would try and endure the crowd just a little while longer, now that she found him.

!!!
SilverLutz
Sorry about late reply! D8!!! I was not managing my time right during summer and thus- I lost track~ but I added this to my notepad on my lappy to check in on it often now! <3 Poke me if I ever fall too far behind again! Also wanting to check on our other plots as well :O

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:46 am
Starfire tilted her head first one way, then the other as Kei struggled to open his eyes. His speech was a bit off and from the look on his face he seemed to be in pain. His words, however, told another story and she hesitated only a moment before moving closer. He looked a little wobbly and she didn't want him to fall.

"Tough crowd?" she echoed, glancing back at the Kizi who were still chattering among themselves about the new discovery. "Ah...no, not really. I mean, I'm sure some will be opposed to the new brew but it's not like we're going to force anyone to drink it." She gave a little laugh at the end, the suggestion completely ridiculous. No one was going to force anyone to do anything they didn't want to. That was the beauty of the Kizi!

"I'm glad you came over," she admitted, still smiling at the Bahari male even though there was a touch of worry in her eyes. He didn't look so great. "I had a vision that you'd be here today. Usually mine aren't as straight forward as the one the other night was, but here you are! And Harmony...is that a sibling of yours?"

She knew he came from a pretty big litter and it wouldn't surprise her to know some had drifted to the Kizi, just as some of the Kizi drifted to the Bahari. It was a lovely little alliance they had indeed.

Chi Sohma
No worries!

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

[IC] Kizingo'zaa Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items