Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands
[PRP] Cleaning Up and Other Such Things (Stein & Sunniva)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChaosTheories

Obsessive Streaker

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 10:58 am
User Image

Was it the goal of every reaver in the pride to be absolutely filthy?

The homecoming party last night had gone on for quite some time and had gotten a bit too raucous even for her sensibilities, but when she had retreated to her den, she had discovered that it was... occupied. She certainly had no idea who the male was, and CERTAINLY certainly didn't recognize the lionesses he was with either, and she really did not want to know. She was forced to sleep outside on the bare ground and her back wasn't happy about it at all. When her uninvited guests finally left, they left a great mess, too.

"Oh, so gross," she said around the pelt she had dragged out of her den and across the ground, meaning to take it to the river for a thorough washing, if she didn't just let the whole thing go to be taken away by the current. As she clutched the edge of the pelt in her jaws, she tried not to think about what could be on it.

-Peppermint Coffee

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 11:10 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Luckily he wasn't at the party last night, so he was unaware of anything that had happened. Stein stretched himself out under the warmth of the sun and just sighed. Sometimes he thought he should try to move up in the world, but Stein was more about feeling good in the moment and not letting the future scare you into making rash decisions. Like he hasn't flirted once with a female, or even though about a mate or cubs.

He was enjoying playing with the cubs in the pride, tackling his siblings when he saw them and just living it up.

It was time to re-hydrate himself so he could continue to be active like a cub was. So, he veered a little and headed right for the river for a nice cool drink of water. Of course, on his way he caught scent of something that smelled really...off. That was the only way he could describe it. It wasn't a scent he'd smelled before and he wasn't sure he wanted to ever smell it again. It made his nose scrunch up and his head snap around looking for who this scent belonged to.

Of course, that's when Stein's eyes fell upon the brown lioness carrying a pelt that looked as if it'd seen better days.

"I don't know if you really want that in your mouth," he murmured to her, moving over and slowly sniffing in her direction before shivering. "Ugh.."
ChaosTheories

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

ChaosTheories

Obsessive Streaker

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 11:28 am
Sunniva was a fairly young lioness herself. Most of her time was spent hanging out with other young lionesses or visiting her aunt Eldahildr and her thrall, Vilhelmas, who looked suspiciously like her despite his origins as a Outlander cub. Sometimes, she would partake in pride festivities but she tried to keep herself out of real trouble. She had her entire life ahead of her so she didn't want to mess it up. Quite yet, anyway.

When Stein approached, she flicked her red eyes in his direction. He was right, oh so right... suddenly, the revulsion bubbled up in her throat and she let go of the pelt to let out a very unattractive gag. Ugh, how disgusting! But she was thankful it was just a gag.

"Yeah, I should probably just replace it..." she said sheepishly, trying to not breathe in the scent too deeply in case she gagged again with unsavoury results.

Peppermint Coffee

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 12:04 pm
He wrinkled his nose further at the gag, but at least she realized her mistake. He pawed at it a few times, the pelt, and then just shook his head. "Maybe bury it on the outskirts of the pride..." This thing in the river would just bring misery to anything living in it. Well, he'd laugh to she the crocs get messed up by this pelt, but still.

Stein kicked some dirt at the pelt before grinning at her sheepishly. "I'm Stein, by the way. ...Want me to help you bury this thing? We can ....kick it or something." He didn't know how they'd get it to the outskirts without putting it in their mouths, but that really, really didn't seem appealing in the slightest bit. The oddly colored male just shrugged down at the female and sighed. "Or we could just toss it in the river where the crocs are and have them deal with it..They'd probably shred it into small pieces."

ChaosTheories

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

ChaosTheories

Obsessive Streaker

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 11:02 am
Sunniva was grateful and somewhat amused by Sein's willingness to touch the pelt, nonetheless help her with the darn thing. She smiled warmly and nodded. "That's a good idea. Which is closest? I don't think my poor stomach could handle taking it much farther... Even if seeing it devoured by crocs would be... very satisfying." She laughed lightly.

She probably could have figured it out for herself, but she wasn't feeling completely well at the moment. A bad night's sleep, a back ache, and now a touch of nausea wasn't helping her think. "My name is Sunniva, by the way. It's a good day to die."

Peppermint Coffee

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 11:54 am
Willingness was strong. He really didn't want to but he couldn't let her do it by herself. "The river's probably the closest." Green eyes glance down at the cursed thing and he wrinkled his nose a bit.

When she introduced herself, Stein glanced up at her and gave a nod. "I'm Stein. I'd say pleasure to meet you but that seems in bad taste." Just like the pun he just told without realizing it. He mentally winced at himself and just kept going. "So I'm guessing this... thing isn't your own doing. Seems pretty gross and rude to uh.." He rolled his shoulders and looked at the pelt. "Mn."

ChaosTheories

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

ChaosTheories

Obsessive Streaker

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 10:54 am
Sunniva sighed in relief. He was right; the river was closer, and maybe she could dare the current for a drink and a swim after this endeavor. The gods knew she would need it after this. She grinned at him, not missing the accidental joke for a second.

"Yeah uh, someone thought it was a suitable place to uh, party," she explained, shaking her head. "No respect for other people's things around here! Heh, but I guess that makes us Stormborn," she said with a snicker. "Well, as much as I loathe to do this..."

She picked up the very edge of the soiled pelt with her front teeth. She sunk her canines in for a good grip and tried to push any extra pelt out of her mouth with her tongue. The less, the better! Then she began to drag it in the direction of the river. She didn't press Stein to help; after all, who would want to? It was her pelt and she didn't want anything to do with it, after all.

Peppermint Coffee
Can skip the journey and have them show up at the river if you want

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 12:54 pm
They got to the river with little problems, carefully carrying it between their teeth. He didn't talk because putting any more of his mouth on this thing was going to make him sick. Stein had no constitution when it came to things like this. He liked everything tidy. Maybe not organized, but at least tidy.

When they got to the rivers edge, he signaled for them to drop it. With that done, Stein slowly nudged it toward the water.

"Any last words for a good pelt spoiled?"

ChaosTheories

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

ChaosTheories

Obsessive Streaker

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 1:04 pm
With the two of them carrying it, the trip was much quicker than if Sunniva had tried to do it herself. She was feeling much better, knowing that soon the problem would be gone forever and she could forget about the whole thing.

She dropped it at Stein's signal and took in a deep breath. Fresh air was so good, she would never take advantage of it again.

"Yes." She tried to think of something and grinned, before bowing her head over it. "To the animal who once wore this pelt; I am so very sorry. Just be glad you are not wearing it anymore, friend."

Then she dug all her front claws into the edge of it, and with a good heave, she tossed it into the river. It caught the air for a moment before landing in the water with a loud flop.

"Bye! Nobody will miss you!"

Peppermint Coffee

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 1:07 pm
Stein's green eyes watched that pelt do a weird float-sink and then smirked. A croc took the bait and now was snapping into it furiously. He snickered and shook his head before looking back to the female, glancing her over quickly.

"Well Sunniva, I'm glad I ran into you. This... was pretty entertaining, if not.. a bit gross." He shrugged then and stretched his neck out, giving his head a hard shake.

ChaosTheories

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

ChaosTheories

Obsessive Streaker

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 1:33 pm
Sunniva couldn't help but gasp and giggle in delight as a crocodile came out from the depths and snatched it up. It was a fitting end for the pelt, even if it did give the crocodile indigestion or something. She also quickly decided that the river was not the best place for a drink and a bath at the moment, either.

"Well, Stein, I sincerely thank you for the help! I seriously need some water right now, though. I hope if we meet again, it'll be under more pleasant circumstances." She smiled and lowered her head politely before making her leave, turning back briefly to nod at him before disappearing into the landscape.

Peppermint Coffee

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff