Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 9:58 am
User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 10:27 am
The day had been slow for the wee cub that had bounded away from her typical scenery to get to the cliff tops where she normally wasn't allowed to go. "Makuu, where are you going in such a hurry?" A familiar voice called out to her and she paused in her step to turn and face the pale cub. "Oh, hi Shi." The excitement of her endeavors had lost it's flair as she was met with the face of trouble (part of a team known as double trouble). "What do you want?" She asked, really wanting to get back on task for the moment.

"I have a proposition for you." A word she had just recently heard during a trade - one she had to get the definition of to use in situations just like this. Understanding the word was part of the problem, then she realized her pal was giving her a funnt look. "Proposition.. it's an offer." She explained it the best she could remember and enjoyed the simplified version she created. Her teacher wasn't so simple and instead had elaborated, gone into detail and blabbered on wasting precious time. "Sin is already asking Smol, so don't worry about that." The statement made Makuu furrow her brow in concern. "Well what is Sini asking my brother?" Her tone was dry.

"Lighten up." Then Shi giggled at herself. "I mean, not that having a dark pelt helps any." She chuckled at her own small joke before continuing. "We want to play a game - just like the grownups!" Makuu had to think about what game the grownups played that they could.. she'd heard some funny noises from a den once, was that the game? She hoped not because their was a lot of screaming and it just seemed unpleasant. "Care to expand?" She queried.

"Okay, okay." The pale cub dropped her rump to free up her paws while she spoke. "The game has a primary location. It's a reaaally big, hollowed out tree atop the cliffs. There we can stash our prizes from the game." Shi gestured with her paws to describe the tree, extending them and bringing them back as she talked of the hollowed out feature. "It's big enough to hold some knick knacks so we'll probably need to get a pelt or two to make a covering for some of our new stuff." She admitted with a shrug. "But that's the pain of winning the game."

"So.. you're expecting cubs to go and steal a whole bunch of stuff from grownups?" Makuu, not the perfect cub, still sounded worried about this and even scrunched her nose at the idea of stealing from a den, or space of another lion - especially an adult. "What if they catch us?" She asked, brow furrowing again at the idea. The concept was reasonable, half the stuff the grownups owned were taken from others.. just not from within the pride, that was a new concept for her. "We will be fine, you worry far to much. Plus, it's JUST a game. The grownups won't think anything of it.. I promise."

The promise seemed to good to be true to the dark pelted cub. Her pink eyes stared down the pale, golden winged cub with concern and mild annoyance. Beneath it all she her gut told her that there was something off about the plan, weird and strange. Was there more to it then just a game? Would Smol play along? "Has Smol said anything? Or did Sin go to get him at the same time as you're speaking with me?" She asked curiously. "The same time. We talked about the game, wondered who would be best to play with and chose you guys. Aunt Zjarri will be so proud of us!" She proclaimed, knowing full well how much Makuu wanted to impress her Mother.

"Will she? Really?" Her pink eyes grew round with excitement. "Okay, I'll find my brother and make sure he said yes. I don't see how he could say no though, Mom always expects the best from us."

"Before you go Makuu.. can you make sure that you tell him how important this is?" She was growing strange before the dark cubs eyes. Leaning in, staring closely and narrowing her golden eyes. "This is just really important to my sister and I want it all to go perfectly. What she says about the game makes sense, right? I mean.. the more practice we can get now, the better and the grownups won't let us leave to do it on our own." She grumbled at Makuu. "You're right Shi, Sini is right - for once." Makuu shuddered at the thought of Sini being right.

"Besides.. what else do we have to do, right Shi?" The dark cub brushed off all of her bad feelings and smiled fondly at her good friend. "When I find Smol I'll take him to meet with you and Sini at the new hideout. Probably by about midday, if I can find him. He's sooo tiny." She said, rolling her pink eyes at the thought of finding her beloved brother.

"Bye Shi, I'll see you later." The dark cub took off quickly, excited to find her brother and tell him about what was going on. "See you soon!" Shi called out to Makuu before sneaking back to where she planned to meet with Sin. The plan had gone off without a hitch it seemed and now they had two cubs to join their little army, which would one day a HUGE army. She was amused by the idea - what was once a joke had now become something potentially massive. The idea and concept both alarmed her and excited her. "Sin, she went for it." As she spied her sister near their parents den. "The whole thing, I sold it to her as a game and told her that her Mother would be proud, how did you do it with Smol?" The story was short and sweet - Smol would agree as well. "It looks like everything will work out in the end, even if we experience a few bumps in the road while doing it." She mused.

"Good, good."

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out