Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 8:41 am
User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 9:54 am
"Makuu." The voice that called her name was small and when she turned around she wasn't disappointed by who she found. The dark lioness' maw broke into a wide grin and she bounced towards her tiny brother vaulting and very nearly knocking him to the ground, but for his size and weight he was actually pretty sturdy. "Smol`fol, I was JUST wondering where you were. Shi came and asked me.." The little male interrupted excitedly, so it was true, Sin hadn't lied! "Oh I'm so glad, I wasn't sure I could trust her." A confused look crossed the cubs face as she stared at him. "Well of course you can, it wasn't like she was asking the world of me." Makuu snorted at Smol in an unbecoming way - something her Mother was trying to work through.

"Well, nonetheless I'm glad that Sin didn't lie to me for once.. you know how she can be. I'm glad you're on board." The dark cub stared at her brother in wonder, Shi had approached her about playing some games and had encouraged her to play along as well as get her brother to join him, why would he have been so excited about that. "But we do this all the time?" She asked him curiously. "Well I know, but to make it official, get other cubs involved and avoid the grownups?" He said, querying their whole lives away in one fell swoop. "that sounds like a normal day to me, so why not?" She asked him, the more she pressed the worst it seemed to get - he wasn't out right saying anything, but she felt sure they weren't talking about the same thing.

Pink eyes took another glance over her brother before she began to walk. "Cmon, we'll be late meeting up with Shi and Sin. They said they wanted to go over some details." Details of the rules is what she had been told, but she was beginning to think that her gullible brother had had the wool pulled over his eyes, once again. Which meant there was a lie somewhere in the middle of all this mess. Who would be there with that lie, but Sin. She was damn near sure of that small detail. "So, Smol.. do you have any idea what game it is?" There it was, the look of shock and surprise she was expecting, then his deep purple eyes narrowed to slits at her. "Game?" He asked, feeling like an absolute fool. "Yeah. Oh wait.. she did tell me some rules."

"The basis will be to act like the grownups and go on vikings within the pride." When he reacted to her statement she knew she was on the right track so didn't dare stop. "Then we would bring our prizes back to a clubhouse, located on the cliff area within a tree and surrounding it."

"Why did she tell you more than ME?!" He demanded, forgetting entirely that it was a game that she was talking about, and not the little gang they'd be starting. "She only asked me to join a group.. do as the grownups do and that was IT. None of this locations crap." The cub was filled with immediate rage and jealousy to rival an adults. But with a stern look from his sister he calmed down and took a deep breath. "You were played." She said, stating the obvious. "They said they spoke with you, that you agreed to join what's basically a gang." He said, a small whine entering his tone as he pleaded his case before his sister.

"Look. I don't blame you, Smol." She said, a sigh following her words which suggested otherwise. "You should have come and checked with me to make sure I actually agreed to something - although I think they got me too." She groaned as she recalled the conversation between her and Shi. Those two were always conniving and sneaking around with different ideas, plans and other ways of getting someone into trouble. Nothing good ever came from speaking with them and this was straight proof of that fact.

"Alright, here is what will do Smol." Makuu immediately rose up, between the two she had naturally become a leader and worked with it - Smol was always prepared to listen in a well trained silence as she spoke to him. His attentive eyes always made speaking so much easier. "We will go, see what they actually plan to do. Since they kept their stories consistent it's entirely possible that they at least didn't lie about what the plan is. So maybe it'll be okay?" She offered with a shrug of her shoulders. "But what if it isn't?" He queried, not really thinking of the most reasonable answer. "We'll tell Aunt Sabia, she'll shut down the operations." Makuu nodded her head squarely to her brother.

"If that doesn't work.. then we can get Dad. Someone will do something, and if it's fine then we will just enjoy. I mean we will be going out and reaving someday, why not start here?" The logic was sound and had they been told the truth it's likely they'd have both jumped aboard rather quickly, but instead they had been trolled by a pair of twits.

Deep purple eyes closed briefly as if he had to relax again.

"Fine. We'll do it your way, I mean I am curious to see this new hideout.. and get some new stuff. There are a couple baubles I had my eye on for a while." He thought about the pros of this endeavor. "Yeah, sounds good to me Makuu." The pair, choosing to go in on the idea, moved with a refreshed pace towards the agreed upon location to meet with the pair of cubs that had created such a whirlwind for no reason - it was just their way it seemed.

"Did you have your eye on anything Makuu?" A short nod from the female cub told him yes. "I saw a necklace I'd really like, nothing fancy though." She admitted with a short shrug as they walked.

"There they are."

Makuu said as she spied Shi and Sin. "Let's get this over with."

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items