Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 7:24 am
User ImageUser Image

Sabia is claiming family. Chernabog is her half brother and so his cubs are her nieces and nephews. She wouldn't let cubs walk away, not when she could help to give them a proper and strong upbringing (away from Angra).

Litter: Chernabog x Suricata
Options
1. Join the SB with both parents.
2. Join the Aegnor with Grandpa Angra.

These are the options until they are adolescent, then they can do as they please. <3

Cubs in the Litter
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Pollack
You're in.

ChaosTheories
You're in, plus the Mom. (Can't get your cub to load, but you know who I mean.

Epine de Rose
Derped. You discussed moving her to the Bahari. Sorry about forgetting that love. <3 (Pollack smacked me back into line. xP)

nessiaing
Can you let me know if he will join the SB?

Seaki
Staying with Angra Mainyu in Aegnor.

AstoriaFallen
Can you let me know if he will join SB?

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 7:54 am
It was a bad day, not bad in means of life being horrible - no - she was reminded repeatedly of how wonderful her life was by the little faces she had produced (with help from Phosphor) and friends she'd made over time. No, today she was reminded of a certain parental figure she'd much rather see dead then alive - this came as a surprise since she had realized this particular reminder existed, until today.

Arriving at the borders for a typical routine check up of any possible new encounters lead to discovering a swirl patterned a** trolling about with what looked like a hidden bundle near some bushes. The whole scene was sketchy to begin with and even worse when she got a closer look. "Who the hell are you and what's given you the right to be here?" Usually the reaver would have taken a far more formal approach to greeting a lion that intended to challenge his way in, but not today, not with those patterns on his legs - they automatically landed him a one way ticket to be damned in her eyes. "Chernabog." Was the response she received, simple and straight to the point and yet he avoided her second question at first while giving a nervous side glance to the bundle, which had begun to wiggle.

"I heard you'd come here, Father spoke of it." The words he spoke hit the golden ears of the lioness and simply bounced free, she couldn't grasp the word Father - not in the context of his sentence. "I asked you, lion, what gives you the right to be here." Chernabog winced slightly at the words and noted that the lioness had begun to approach him in a threatening manner. The pelt and skull were enough to wig anyone out, but the demeanor in which she carried herself brought on a whole other dose of emotions. "Angra, Angra Mainyu."

The lioness froze at first, golden eyes behind her mask widened briefly and then narrowed into a deadly slit.

"What do you have to do with him, Chernabog?" Yes, she'd frozen to her spot, a decent distance from him. Chernabog hadn't prepared himself for this conversation, but he knew from seeing his Father that cubs near that creature wouldn't do the youth any good. He'd been raised in a decent enough environment with a tender Mother and even Angra had played a gentle role in his upbringing, but he'd witnessed the beast in a whole new light, one that he didn't forsee around the cubs he'd brought with him to raise alongside his half sister. "I'm his son, I presume from a litter after your own. I've recently found him, just before finding out I'd be starting a family." He admitted, nerves were starting to show, but he and his family needed this - they needed it to be a good place. "So you know where he is?" Sabia`deimos queried, her narrowed eyes somehow became more friendly as he became useful.

"Why didn't you say that?" She eased up, relaxed completely - it was clear that the lion wanted nothing to do with Angra, or what he had to offer. Sabia stretched a touch, loosening up the tension that had rooted itself when she spied the markings of an old enemy. "You're welcome here half-brother." She gave him a warm smile and approached him happily, but stopped short of him to look back at the wiggling bush/bundle he'd brought with him. "So you have already started this family? I presume those are your little ones?" She looked at him, a brow raised beneath her mask at his choice in hiding the cubs - what if she had become hostile.. or more like remained hostile. Not that she'd have hurt them, but she wasn't above stealing a cub or two if it meant they'd be away from their grandfather.

"So you intend to join the pride? I've just had a litter of my own, I believe they are starting a 'secret' club." Sabi snickered softly as she created air quotations to surround the word 'secret'. The cubs thought they were being sneaky, but they weren't to wise to think an adult or two wouldn't pick up on their sudden activity, especially when they began to whisper amongst themselves. "So long as they think they're being clever.." A small chuckle escaped the lioness - it seemed family brought out a softer side of the beast. "So how many have you brought with you? Will the Mother be coming as well?" Sabia posed the question, easing into gathering some history on the matter. "A couple." He said, glimpsing back to see a dark pair of ears peek out, then disappear following a set of hushed tones and giggling from his girls - oh so many girls. "I don't believe the Mother will be coming, if she does then I'll look at that later." He admitted with a small sigh, making it clear that there was likely a one night stand that resulted in cubs and there were no hard feelings, but he was a tired Dad.

"It's alright, you've found a home now, a safe place for you and your family." She smiled. "I can help you raise them. My Captain has had a litter of her own as well - I've helped with them. We have a small group that has sort of come together - there are a great number of girls.. so apologies in advanced." That was when she shook free a reaction from the Father, her half-brother. He laughed, a large laugh, at the note of girls. "Well, I'm bringing more. It seems that females will simply be ruling the pride by the end of this small invasion." He mused, picturing all of the girls running about. "How many do you have, Sabia?" He asked. "Six." She answered with a tired sigh.

"It seems I have you beat, dear sister." He chuckled. "I had a total of seven, but I'm not sure all of them will be joining us here, perhaps you won't have the pleasure of meeting them all." He gave a full laugh, but imagined what it would be like to bring them all together. Cousins playing alongside each other like littermates. The relief washed over him fully when he realized that he'd have support with his half-sister and her friends.

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas